• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Katartizo

Shooter
    ALL SOLD!!!

Both purchased brand new from Mike's in Pensacola last summer

Pace, FL

Text 850-292-6992

EDIT!!! I MADE A BIG BOOBOO ON THE PRICE OF THE XD. I LOCATED THE RECEIPTS FOR BOTH WEAPONS AND REALIZED I PAID 629.00 for the XD, NOT THE 529.00 I THOUGHT I PAID. I AM VERY SORRY. I NEED TO GET AT LEAST 575.00 FOR THE XD. TO THIS POINT I HAVE NOT CONFIRMED AN OFFER ON EITHER WEAPON. I WILL THROW IN AROUND 100 ROUNDS OF AMMO ALONG WITH A THIRD MAGAZINE.

Henry $800. (Less than 20 rounds through it) XD45 $500 (less than 50 rounds through it)
    UPDATE---RIFLE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE! THE GUY WITH THE KAYAK WANTS IT AS PART OF THE SALE/TRADE.

I HAVE 3 BOXES OF REMINGTON CORE-LOKT, I THINK I PAID 32.00 FOR PER BOX.
    I ALSO HAVE TWO GEORGIA ARMS 30/30 WINCHESTER 150GR JACKETED SOFT POINT NEW AMMUNITION (not reloads) 20 rounds per plastic box, I paid 26.00 dollars per box. I will sell the full 100 rounds for 20.00 per 20 rounds. Again I prefer to sell them in one swipe and will deliver within 20 miles for cash.

I am selling both to purchase a kayak. I need a kayak that can be peddled and/or paddled.
    I was diagnosed with bone cancer in September and the recoil from both of these weapons can literally break my bones at this time. I know neither has what would normally be considered all that bad. However, I had my second surgery in two months to repair a vertabra that cracked shortly after sighting them both in one weekend.

I will throw in a box of ammo with each weapon. I will look tomorrow, but I think I will also be able sell, cheap, some more of each caliber.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      172.4 KB · Views: 68
    Last edited:

ccc

Master
    Good luck with the sale, both fine weapons, look on the Pensacola fishing forum for kayaks, there is always someone selling on there. More importantly our thoughts and prayers are with you in your heroic struggle with this disease, we will pray for you.

fishingjean

Master
    Good Mor. Sir. also good luck with the sale, I an my family will be preying for you!!!! I have been down the cancer trail as well, since 2004 4-th stage prostate cancer, already in bone an limp nodes, given 3-months to live, now raiseing my beautiful 5 yr. old daughter, God has blessed me through this storm!!!!! Headed to river this morn. I am thankful for every day I get up breathing, good luck with the sale an your fight with cancer. Look also on craigs list, the barter section as well as sporting an boats, Bless You Sir, Denny in Pace!!!!

Katartizo

Shooter
    It says Pace, Florida in the title. I'm not sure where else you mean. Unless you placed that there for me, in which case I thank you for fixing it.
    Joe

Katartizo

Shooter
    UPDATE!! First I am blown away by the kind words and prayers!
    I have found the exact Native Mariner kayak I want with the pedals so I don't just have to paddle all the time, which makes it much easier to fish.
    He lives in Ocean Springs and would have taken both weapons as trade, but alas we can't do the pistol over state lines. So he is taking the rifle for 800.00 of the cost. He is giving me till Monday before he considers any body else's offer.
    I need to sell the XD for the amended price of 575.00 to cover the rest of the price of the kayak. As I stated it comes with the factory plastic carrying case, 3 magazines and approximately 225 rounds of mostly hollow point. That is approximately 130.00 of ammo. That will make up some of the difference of the price boohoo I made. I will still have almost a full ammo can 300-400 rounds that I would be willing to make someone a good deal on. I will count them tomorrow. No 45s left so no need to keep the ammo. Thanks again guys!

Katartizo

Shooter
    Okay, I didn't wait to count them. There are 450 rounds of fmj for target practice. If you figure 30.00 per 50, that is 270.00. I will sell these for 180.00 which comes to 20.00 per 50 rounds. That seems to be a good price. I think. Let me know.

Katartizo

Shooter
    okay, i didn't wait to count them. There are 450 rounds of fmj for target practice. If you figure 30.00 per 50, that is 270.00. I will sell these for 180.00 which comes to 20.00 per 50 rounds. That seems to be a good price. I think. Let me know.
    ammo appears to be sold...waiting for final meeting arraingments.

Katartizo

Shooter
    ammo appears to be sold...waiting for final meeting arraingments.

UPDATE TO AMMO ONLY SALE!

It is all brass. Bought this summer at the gun shows from North Georgia Reloading. Excellent quality. I waited long lines at their booth each time I bought. There are 450 rounds. I would prefer to sell it all at one time. Price is 20.00 per 50 rounds. 180.00 total. I paid 24.99 per 50. You save over 5.00 per 50. 190.00 with ammo can. If you are familiar with North Georgia products, they mostly come in plastic bags. It is all in perfect condition.

I had a few bags of hollow point, but they will go with the gun.
    I will deliver them today, within 20 miles for cash only.

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom