• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .22 cents

Master

Gas in Russia is $1.41 a gallon

MarkS

Master
    Joe got this! No worries! His cronies say just buy a Tesla!

Maybe that’s the next handout he has planned electric cars for the poor. sarcasm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxfold

Master
    Have you noticed the new quarter, faces the wrong way like Lincoln.

It was .90+- per gallon for me in school too. Under Obama the dollar dropped in value by half with each QE money printing. So that's twice. Then Trump did it a third time, printing even more money. That's three times the dollar dropped in value by half. I knew the dollar was over right then and there. No way was anybody ever going to give me a 300% raise to make up for it. Welcome to slavery
    BIDEN SAID those people gonna put you in chains ,thought he meant Republicans ! He meant the Democrats!!!

lil'skeet

Master

Russia is sounding better & better. At least they have a leader with a set of nuts and doesn't let others f#ck with them.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter

yeah... but they can't go to McDonalds, Starbucks, drink Coke or Pepsi and many other places anymore. No demand for fuel now...gotta be cheap

maxfold

Master
    Well give me a wave when we pass. By my calculations my 44 mpg Honda has had 7227 gallons thru the tank and more to come it appears. I was thinking of doing my 3rd Arctic circle trip this summer but I'm not paying those Canadian prices for gas. A trip to Hyder might still be doable.

I'm on strike. Now I don't care if I freeze to death at night or get wet. If it's not a hurricane making landfall then I'll be on my Harley getting over 40 mpg. Soon it will be over $5 a gallon here. People will lose their minds, and then their spare cars and then their mortgages. There will be a great reset, all right
    RAVEN GETA GOOD USA CHEMICAL SUIT ! BEST WIND AND WATERPROOF SUIT I have found .kept me warm and dry for years Tranfering personel ship to ship .

Pierre

Shooter
    What about recycling the WINDGENERATORBLADES , bury them now can't recycle due to by- products
    What about recycling the WINDGENERATORBLADES , bury them now can't recycle due to by- products .
    Plus the windgererators never pay for themselves before you have to bury them neither do solar panels they are very toxic, They have to be shipped to India for deposal.

Pierre

Shooter
    As of January 2022 there are 70,800 windmills in the US and each one produces enough energy to eliminate 0.14 barrels of oil per day, so wind eliminates 9,912 of the 660,000 barrels/day we import just from Russia. Only 4,208,571 more windmills to build to cover what we import from Russia. Oh, but wait, there is only 42 gallons of oil in a barrel and it takes 60 gallons just to lubricate 1 windmill so technically you'd still can't make enough wind energy to cover the loss. That is if they are working. Most of them have mechanical problems.

Pierre

Shooter
    Why are we shipping to third world countries to bypass the green ideas we supposedly believe and follow , IS HUNTER WORKING IN INDIA ALSO.
    We are shipping them to India because of the toxicity they cannot go into our landfills...yet...this is according to the installers at Eglin AFB.

Top Bottom