• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    I would love to be 45 again and guiding in Maine.
    Some of the very best years of my life.
    Extremely fine locals up there. --- SAWMAN

Raven

Master

He says "ain't like yall gonna do without" talking about milk. Well, yessir, actually a whole lot of people will very well do without their milk. Beef, cigarettes and alcohol too for that matter. People are about to get real skinny if this keeps going for another month or two. Over half of America was already living paycheck to paycheck before this. The bottom 10% were already homeless or shacking up with friends or family. The crime rate will rise just out of desperation

.22 cents

Master
    Those who fail to prepare can prepare to fail. The last few years events aren’t a coincidence.

General Snafu

Expert
    Might be over soon. Doubt it. But maybe.View attachment 154663View attachment 154664
    If it wasn't for Dementia Joe fueling the rhetoric for a war to distract from his disaster of a so-called presidency, this conflict would have already been over. Joe has been asked by both sides to mind his own business, that they would resolve the conflict themselves. The problem is after leaving Billions in weapons in Afghanistan and promising The Military Industrial Complex, we would be ordering replacements, Joe needs this war to guarantee campaign contributions to his party for the midterms from The Military Industrial Complex.

Welldoya

Master
    Maine is more conservative and farther right than Florida ever will be. Wasn't always like that, might not be like that in the future, but right now, Maine has Florida beat hands down when it comes to being conservative. Especially on the Second Amendment. I was born and raised in the Free State of Alabama, and brother it took me getting dragged to Maine in a custody battle to see it first hand. We've been lied to about most of New England. Get outside the big cities and the people are just as red blooded freedom loving as the next guy here. And by God yessir THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN
    I have no doubt. It’s like that in a lot of states but the population is concentrated in the liberal cities.

Raven

Master
    People who stay in the cities have no understanding of how a city can be isolated off and a perimeter established very quickly.
    They conveniently leave that out in history class. Unless you're a student of war on your own time or a veteran, you'll be in the dark until it happens to you. On purpose.

SAWMAN

Master
    No expierance in this whatsoever.
    Please tell what it's like. ---- SAWMAN

Top Bottom