• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Israel.

Start a fight without the means/will to win; karma....

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

Snake-Eyes

Master

Exactly.

All of these green-and-black “Pro-Terrorist” sacks-of-feces just need a one-way ticket to Gaza. Go F yourself and enjoy the consequences of your stupidity. Get the F outta this Nation and go stop a bullet for some raghead POS goat-f-ing coward. I’ll gladly donate some ammo to the IDF for that cause.

Let the IDF turn Gaza to rubble.
    Grind the remnants of Hamas into dirt.
    Blow up and seal those tunnels.

With the MILLIONS of military-aged-males that Biden and his traitorous regime have encouraged to infest our Nation, we are going to have to deal with a similar situation here in the U.S.

Root ‘em out. Deport ‘em if you wanna be nice. Or embrace a “Vlad The Impaler policy” and post their carcasses on pikes at the border.

The time for “making peace” ran out when the border was kicked wide open.

FJB

Carl

Master
    Exactly.

All of these green-and-black “Pro-Terrorist” sacks-of-feces just need a one-way ticket to Gaza. Go F yourself and enjoy the consequences of your stupidity. Get the F outta this Nation and go stop a bullet for some raghead POS goat-f-ing coward. I’ll gladly donate some ammo to the IDF for that cause.

Let the IDF turn Gaza to rubble.
    Grind the remnants of Hamas into dirt.
    Blow up and seal those tunnels.

With the MILLIONS of military-aged-males that Biden and his traitorous regime have encouraged to infest our Nation, we are going to have to deal with a similar situation here in the U.S.

Root ‘em out. Deport ‘em if you wanna be nice. Or embrace a “Vlad The Impaler policy” and post their carcasses on pikes at the border.

The time for “making peace” ran out when the border was kicked wide open.

FJB

So you guys are equating the US being flooded with third worlders with israels ethnic cleansing of palestinians now? Hmm OK.

Why don't you go volunteer to help the idf kill civilians in gaza if you're so excited about it? Put your money where your mouth is.

BluesBrother

Master
    hamas, hezbollah, and others foment terror in the middle east and else where. They chant "death to America, death to Israel". What does that mean? They are bullies and terrorists. They must be dealt with accordingly. If they can't live with their neighbors in peace, they must be treated as a pandemic. They must be eradicated from the earth. 62% of palestinians support hamas. BTW the people that identify as palestinians are actually jordanians exiled by Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein, King of Jordan. There is no land and never was called palestine. ergo no such people They're an enigma. People are usually called by the name of the country they're from. Just because you want to dress in mommies clothes doesn't mean you can change your chromosomes. When 62% of the people of Gaza support genocide of the Jews, Americas strongest ally in the middle east, what should be done with them? They do not play nice with others. valarie jarrett, obama's closest advisor is iranian. obama stands with iran because he listens to her advise. fjb stands with bho.

Reactions: ccc

Snake-Eyes

Master
    So you guys are equating the US being flooded with third worlders with israels ethnic cleansing of palestinians now? Hmm OK.

Why don't you go volunteer to help the idf kill civilians in gaza if you're so excited about it? Put your money where your mouth is.

Hamas dirtbags flooded across the Israeli border to maim/rape/murder/kidnap and then fled back to what they mistakenly thought was a safe-haven. Like some kind of warped kid’s game of “tag” where they put their hand on the “base” so they’re safe. They poked the badger; they need to reap the consequences.

Here, we have MILLIONS of OVERSEAS (Not Mexican or Central American) invaders, and many of the ones caught are violent criminals and terrorists. The difference between that and Israel: the dirtbags are already here, and they don't feel the need to flee the country.

We have violent invaders raping and maiming and murdering and kidnapping US citizens, and the dirtbags just run to another city.

So, yeah, I’ll equate the two situations. The dirtbags in BOTH scenarios deserve a painful trip to an eternal dirt nap.

You call it “ethnic cleansing”? If that was the case, every “Palestinian” in Gaza would be fly food and the IDF would go home early. The Hamas infection in that region is so widespread that “surgical strikes” make people like you think it’s “ethnic cleansing”.

You’re perception is ridiculously myopic and WRONG. But hey, you stay here in the US and express your feel-good “outrage” at what your propoganda overlords have fed you.
    Don’t forget to wear your black-n-green terror scarf when you leave your home today.

I applaud the IDF. I hope they teach Hamas and ALL its supporters a life-ending lesson.

LowRiderRed

Master
    hamas, hezbollah, and others foment terror in the middle east and else where. They chant "death to America, death to Israel". What does that mean? They are bullies and terrorists. They must be dealt with accordingly. If they can't live with their neighbors in peace, they must be treated as a pandemic. They must be eradicated from the earth. 62% of palestinians support hamas. BTW the people that identify as palestinians are actually jordanians exiled by Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein, King of Jordan. There is no land and never was called palestine. ergo no such people They're an enigma. People are usually called by the name of the country they're from. Just because you want to dress in mommies clothes doesn't mean you can change your chromosomes. When 62% of the people of Gaza support genocide of the Jews, Americas strongest ally in the middle east, what should be done with them? They do not play nice with others. valarie jarrett, obama's closest advisor is iranian. obama stands with iran because he listens to her advise. fjb stands with bho.
    Valerie Jarrett is American, not Iranian.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Valerie Jarrett (born November 14, 1956, Shīrāz, Iran)

Carl

Master
    Hamas dirtbags flooded across the Israeli border to maim/rape/murder/kidnap and then fled back to what they mistakenly thought was a safe-haven. Like some kind of warped kid’s game of “tag” where they put their hand on the “base” so they’re safe. They poked the badger; they need to reap the consequences.

Here, we have MILLIONS of OVERSEAS (Not Mexican or Central American) invaders, and many of the ones caught are violent criminals and terrorists. The difference between that and Israel: the dirtbags are already here, and they don't feel the need to flee the country.

We have violent invaders raping and maiming and murdering and kidnapping US citizens, and the dirtbags just run to another city.

So, yeah, I’ll equate the two situations. The dirtbags in BOTH scenarios deserve a painful trip to an eternal dirt nap.

You call it “ethnic cleansing”? If that was the case, every “Palestinian” in Gaza would be fly food and the IDF would go home early. The Hamas infection in that region is so widespread that “surgical strikes” make people like you think it’s “ethnic cleansing”.

You’re perception is ridiculously myopic and WRONG. But hey, you stay here in the US and express your feel-good “outrage” at what your propoganda overlords have fed you.
    Don’t forget to wear your black-n-green terror scarf when you leave your home today.

I applaud the IDF. I hope they teach Hamas and ALL its supporters a life-ending lesson.
    No, you're way off on your assessment of my beliefs (as if it even matters). I just realize that a lot of the guys on the right are just as full of shit as the guys on the left. It's disappointing.

I agree with the guy who said this forum is entertainment.

BluesBrother

Master
    No, you're way off on your assessment of my beliefs (as if it even matters). I just realize that a lot of the guys on the right are just as full of shit as the guys on the left. It's disappointing.

Right or wrong doesn't matter. You'll sit on the fence and test the wind before you take a position? Gee, who else does that? Oh ya fjb. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Reactions: ccc

Snake-Eyes

Master

Your typed “beliefs” are effectively: “if you won’t fly to Israel to kill terrorists, then you’re full of shit.”

As if the reality of the situation is dependent upon all of us dropping what we are doing to go fight over there.

1) Hamas needs to die a painful death.
    2) The Israelis are 100% justified to make that happen.
    I don’t need to fly to Israel to help the IDF to make either of those two facts more true.

You’re right, though: my opinion doesn’t matter.

Enjoy the entertainment.

RaySendero

Shooter
    Doesn't matter what makes sense, between the evangelical Christians and the politicians on the AIPAC payroll - support for israel is guaranteed. WHO RUNS THE FEDERAL RESERVE ANYWAYS???????????????????????????????????????????????????
    What's your problem with Christians and Jews?

Top Bottom