• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timbo229

Marksman
    A lot of crimes that occur here in Escambia County close to the state line end up being someone from Alabama. I know their has been many travel trailers and utility trailers stolen here and found over in Baldwin County in the rural areas.

Raven

Master
    A lot of crimes that occur here in Escambia County close to the state line end up being someone from Alabama. I know their has been many travel trailers and utility trailers stolen here and found over in Baldwin County in the rural areas.
    They dont need a title in Alabama is why

Timbo229

Marksman
    They dont need a title in Alabama is why
    No they don’t but DHMV is supposed to ask for the old owners registration or if it came from Florida they would ask for the Florida title. But this seems to fall through the cracks somehow.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    I'm 98% sure I know that truck! I will be calling Escambia Sheriff's office and Covington Co AL Sheriff's tonight to report what I know; name, where he lives (Andalusia, AL), where he works (construction). If it's him, I hope they can recover some items, and more importantly, get scum off the streets. I just hope I can help.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    My .02. Pissed off soon to be x wife. And the cops will tell you " it's a civil matter" and go pound sand. Cause it's her $hit too. Been there.

ls1_guru

Master
    My .02. Pissed off soon to be x wife. And the cops will tell you " it's a civil matter" and go pound sand. Cause it's her $hit too. Been there.
    "It is suspected of having been used in burglaries at 7 other homes and a church in the Pensacola area"

She must be pretty pissed off..

Raven

Master
    Me too. My first wife stole all my Playstation stuff and traded it away for rides to town from way out in the country because she didn't have a driver's license. Nothing I could do.

72sofsme

Expert
    Is this just a neighborly service announcement or is this an ongoing Law Enforcement investigation? Has WEAR 3 News reported this or was this information published by another source? Thanks in advance.

ratio411

Expert
    nah, no insurance. Safe was locked, may not have had all the arms and ammo in there. Neighbor's security cam recorded them hauling and loading for a couple of hours. The 'Neighborhood Watch' signs are just as effective as the 'Gun Free Zone' signs. Hope they get to fighting about the piles of cash in the safe and shoot each other. I wonder will the guys that open it lie to the others about the amount that was in there so they don't have to share all the cash?
    Why would he be relying on neighbor’s cameras? With a stash like that his house should be under camera surveillance inside and out. You can’t get near my house without being on a camera, and there is nowhere in the house you can go besides the toilet without being seen.

Not even mentioning the alarm system or the dogs… Retired stay at home gun enthusiast family members living with you is a plus too.

Rusty.Nickles

Shooter
    Is this just a neighborly service announcement or is this an ongoing Law Enforcement investigation? Has WEAR 3 News reported this or was this information published by another source? Thanks in advance.
    Just neighborly service. I think WEAR3 said it was Trumps fault.

Raven

Master
    Why would he be relying on neighbor’s cameras? With a stash like that his house should be under camera surveillance inside and out. You can’t get near my house without being on a camera, and there is nowhere in the house you can go besides the toilet without being seen.

Not even mentioning the alarm system or the dogs… Retired stay at home gun enthusiast family members living with you is a plus too.
    At one point I had half-a-dozen shepherd mixes, all willing to fight to the last breath defending the home. Nobody could even turn down my street without them dogs knowing! My wife swore up and down that my dogs could hear my Harley coming before even turning off of the highway! She would watch them all perk up. Nothing electronic can come close to matching the security that an intelligent fur missile provides

Last edited:

ratio411

Expert
    At one point I had half-a-dozen shepherd mixes, all willing to fight to the last breath defending the home. Nobody could even turn down my street without them dogs knowing! My wife swore up and down that my dogs could hear my Harley coming before even turning off of the highway! She would watch them all perk up. Nothing electronic can come close to matching the security that an intelligent fur missile provides
    Ours are the same. The oldest sits looking out the front window for 8 hours every day waiting for me to pull up.

FLT

Master
    A friend had two guard dogs that were trained not to bark or growl. They were trained to catch and hold with no warning.
    The only thing he’d hear was the screaming of the intruder.
    just imagine sneaking around in the dark and having two dogs that were over a hundred pounds each ,latch on to you with no warning , terrifying is a under statement. I’m sure it was a come to Jesus moment for everyone they got hold of.

Top Bottom