Help a member find an item post, ammo, mags etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    My rant from another thread; Seemed to fit with your post tyler

I refuse to do that, not until a weapons band is passed. I'm still holding out hope nothing will get passed and all these dealers sticking it to us will be remembered.

I went into Destin Guns for my first and last time today. The guy tried to tell me Walmart does not carry ARs anymore, which I just saw Walmart in Niceville sell one. Their p-mags were $49.99 each, which is "BS". They did not pay that for them, I would understand if they had bought high and needed to sell high.

Not holding it against anyone (private sell) doing it, but I refuse to take part. I'm on leave until Monday and been hitting the stores looking for some items for other forum members, ammo etc. If I find those items at the normal price I will buy and sell for same price, if they still want it. If not, I will keep it in my stash

I've been told to stay away from destin guns by a member here just for that reason too much $$$$$$. And then for them to say Wally World doesn't sell AR's is a nice way to try to get you to pay inflated prices!

Top Bottom