• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    That sucks, I went to the office and spent about 10 minutes and payed the money. They told me what to put in a gallon plastic bag hanging from my gate and about a week later when I went back, there was a inspection sticker on my pole. I called the power company and about a week later we had power
    Why did you tell them the pole was for? As of this year they changed the form and requirements for the power poles.

Stevenattsu

Shooter
    I told them it was for temp power the guy even called me back and said if I wanted to make it permanent just add another ground rod

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    I told them it was for temp power the guy even called me back and said if I wanted to make it permanent just add another ground rod
    Man, I wish it was that easy. I wonder who you talk to. I spoke with a lady and she said I needed a building permit for the site. I told her I wanted to use it for my RV. She said I had to check with a zoning to see if they would approve it.
    How long ago did you get your Pole put in? Was it this year?

Stevenattsu

Shooter
    I see your zoned as rural residential. That's the only thing, I could see that would be different if it even matters. Like I said it was supper easy to get utilities.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom