• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carl

Master
    Im hoping for some kind of implantable system that can just give me a steady drip of vaxmax science juice 24/7, this may be the only way that we are able to beat this.

In all seriousness though, my mom and sister have had the vaccine early last year. Mom has since a re-occurrence of cancer (she last was rid of it over 30 years ago), sister has since developed tumors on parathyroid glands. Sure this stuff happened to people before the shots were around but I am very suspicious.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Ever noticed this - -> NOBODY EVER CATCHES THE FLU ANYMORE.
    No one dies of the complecations of COPD anymore.
    No one has respiratory problems due to smokeing anymore.
    Or due to being 100+ pounds overweight.
    It's damn near magical. ---- SAWMAN

maxfold

Master
    My wife decided on the shots because she has health problems. It did keep her from having symptoms in august when i and my daughter had covid. NOAA and UM made her get the 3rd shot so she could make a trip taking water samples across the atlantic. She got very sick and had a rash the size of my fist at the injection site. She says no more jabs. Fast fwd to this week. She made it to cape verde to get on the ship. Before they could leave, at least 3 crew and one scientist tested positive. And they all were fully jabbed. Trip is cancelled. She flies back sunday unless she tests positive before then.
    Luck , be a nice trip.

Raven

Master
    Wow the source shown at the bottom of the graphic knew this clear back in 2006! That's pretty dang good. I think the Covid vaccine came out about 14 years later.
    Probably giving the source for the myocarditis info... of course it is not the source of the covid jab info
    Screenshot_20220107-043156_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220107-074837_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

@Ktchnking

Expert
    You bring this guy up 6 months ago and people look at you with a blank stare illustrating their lack of understanding. Now folks are listening to him.
    6cd60eddfb22768c.jpeg

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Here’s a question for those that have taken the jab.

How many of you are focusing on your health? Are you losing weight, exercising, cutting out alcohol, etc? Or relying on the CDC to keep you alive?

If you have reached out to a medical professional out of concern of this virus, don’t you think it would be a good time to focus on your own well being.

ls1_guru

Master
    That is one thing that me and a few of my buddies were talking about. They stick you and that's it, or you stay home and "quarantine" if you have symptoms. I haven't seen anything on recommended meds/vitamins.

Vit C (orange juice), D3, Zinc, and some tonic water with Quinine helps push a virus out, I used it last time I had the flu, but you'll never hear that from a doc.

@Ktchnking

Expert
    Check out the information put out by the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons.

They, along with America's Frontline Doctors, have been very vocal from the beginning recommending exercise, vitamin c, zinc. Later they advocated hydroxychloriquine and ivermectin, which appears to work better than Tamiflu.

They also put out lots of studies backing the CDC's own published studies showing that masks are ineffective at stopping the spread of influenza like illness (ILI) whether you call it the flu, the common cold, or covid.

CDC policy document march 2020 (the one used to lock you down and mask you) states over and over none of the actions used against us were effective.

lil'skeet

Master
    Yea, the new "normal" is this because society as a whole is that easily grafted. I want my own island.
    I'm in GA right now. Went in CVS for a few vitamins for little un. Mask nazzis immediately reprimanded me for no mask. I told them I just won a $300,000 lawsuit from you and do you want to keep contributing to my retirement? They asked if I had my "paperwork" and told them that is why you paid me $300k.
    I asked them do you ask a person in a wheelchair if they have their "papers" or proof of their disability? That is why CVS settled with me so quickly.
    Oh, hold your phone up like everyone else does nowadays to pretend you are recording. Seems to really help.
    That's how to end this sh#t, $$$$

Tige

Who/where (born visible, identify as Trans-parent)
    Like Rhett said to Scarlet, “Frankly I don’t give a damn” or something like that.
    I’ve had so many damn shots in the military I figure one more is it going to matter one way or another. I know this attitude is against the flow of this thread, but I am fairly used to be an outlier. Before they digitalized shot records in the military I had to carry around 4 yellow shot record books. WTF. Keep calm and return fire.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    sad but true/ and funny

Last edited:

ccc

Master
    Here’s a question for those that have taken the jab.

How many of you are focusing on your health? Are you losing weight, exercising, cutting out alcohol, etc? Or relying on the CDC to keep you alive?

If you have reached out to a medical professional out of concern of this virus, don’t you think it would be a good time to focus on your own well being.

THIS ! We have been taking D,C, and Zinc EVERY MORNING since this all started !!!

Top Bottom