• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Training is up all over apparently. I saw more F-22's come over yesterday than I've seen total since they went operational. PAC is covered up in T-45s and T--6s.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Still shooting over here. practicing for obama and martial law I guess

Seanpcola

Or, could be just practicing. I know aviation training got behind schedule for some of the services and they're trying to make up for lost time.

Viking1204

Master
    LOL Frank, get used to it where you live now, it's pretty much a daily right of passage in our neighborhood with the Eglin Range just to our North! The Range actually almost touches 98 near us. There is an access road to the Range just to the East of the 98 West Lounge and Package store! The area to the North of 98 there is a Archery area only zone for hunting.

Snow Bird

Master
    They have to practice some where. Maybe just Maybe they are makeing dry runs so they will know what to do IN ANOTHER COUNTRY.

flyandscuba

Master
    The F-22s have been blasting out of JBER here in Anchorage on 'burners almost daily. I think they are responding to Putin's intrusions into our airspace though...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Training is up all over apparently. I saw more F-22's come over yesterday than I've seen total since they went operational. PAC is covered up in T-45s and T--6s.

yes...

more" training" going on right now than i have ever seen

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Getting ready for Martial Law

Special Forces out of Fort Bragg are training with SWAT officers in Richland County, South Carolina this week for house to house raids, another unnerving sign of the militarization of domestic law enforcement.

The late night and pre-dawn exercises, which will involve the 3rd Special Forces Group out of Fort Bragg, North Carolina, have been running since May 8 and will conclude on Friday.

Previous exercises conducted by the 3rd Special Forces Group, seen in the video above, show troops conducting house to house raids and arresting individuals at gunpoint.

Residents in Lower Richland County have been warned that they may encounter military vehicles and “hear ordinance being set off or shots being fired.”

According to Sheriff Leon Lott, “Deputies will provide simulated scenarios for the military,” while Richmond County will provide, “an ideal location for training that cannot be replicated at Fort Bragg.”

During a similar drill last year, journalists were barred from reporting on the exercise.

Concerns over drills such as this have heightened since the announcement of Jade Helm, a nationwide military exercise set to begin in July during which troops will operate undercover amongst local populations.

Footage captured by a local during a dirty bomb exercise in Richmond, California earlier this month shows National Guard troops pushing irate citizens away with batons before one of the protest group states, “I’m a sovereign citizen, I refuse to recognize you guys, I refuse to recognize you.”

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    The F-22s have been blasting out of JBER here in Anchorage on 'burners almost daily. I think they are responding to Putin's intrusions into our airspace though...

I might be heading up there when I leave here. Apparently im too old to be a Drill SGT. Either there or trying to head to Ft. Carson CO.

Viking1204

Master
    The real question is, worse fight and danger to the US, Russia or ISIS!? I think ISIS is a much bigger threat and it's only a matter of time before another big attack inside the US.

MAXman

Master
    I might be heading up there when I leave here. Apparently im too old to be a Drill SGT. Either there or trying to head to Ft. Carson CO.

They have to practice some where. Maybe just Maybe they are makeing dry runs so they will know what to do IN ANOTHER COUNTRY.

No way, if that were the case they'd be doing it in another country.

Seriously though,

And Viking, if you think Isis is the threat then you agree with Russia. Personally, I would be more timid of the man with the standing army, Air Force and navy than group of Arab funded terrorist(no matter how terrifying thier youtube videos are). If wager there were more civilian casualties from airstrikes and artillery in the last year in Ukraine than Isis is responsible for.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    No way, if that were the case they'd be doing it in another country.

Seriously though,

And Viking, if you think Isis is the threat then you agree with Russia. Personally, I would be more timid of the man with the standing army, Air Force and navy than group of Arab funded terrorist(no matter how terrifying thier youtube videos are). If wager there were more civilian casualties from airstrikes and artillery in the last year in Ukraine than Isis is responsible for.

I don't know of too many other countries that would allow our military to run around their country un-restricted. Just my 2 cents worth.

MAXman

Master
    Doc, I wasn't being serious.

But, to counter: we used to pull a whole lot of shit, as a base, in japan.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Doc, I wasn't being serious.

But, to counter: we used to pull a whole lot of shit, as a base, in japan.

Yes, but then people started taking pictures....Abu Gharib sound familiar!!! People always have to mess up good things.......

Viking1204

Master
    MAXman my thoughts on Russia are the international community won't let them get too far. In reality they are just taking back some of what used to be there's in the past so I think that's why the international community has let it slide. In the Middle East I'm not concerned with just ISIS, countries like Iran are a problem too. That whole area is one huge unstable mess on the brink of starting WWW III. There is also North Korea, that leader seems to be off his rocker here lately. Another thought on Russia, any skirmish with them will be fought in Eastern Europe. ISIS has openly announced they are brining the fight to inside our country and I think the whole extremist community has been working on the next 9-11 since 9-11.

MAXman

Master
    Viking, often times us forces are the "world communities" response to situations. Besides the fact that a whole lot of countries in Europe get their gas and petrol from Russian pipelines, and Russia is a pretty big consumer for European auto's and electronics, etc. Europe pretty much has proven that Russia can get away with whatever they want to in Eastern Europe.
    And also, hungry, half of Germany and a whole lot of other small countries used to belong to Russia. Russia funneled money, arms and soldiers into the Ukrainian speperatoon movement.

Iran is on our side against Isis. As is Russia. But I see Isis as a proxy war in some poor middle eastern countries. If an actual country with an actual military decides to tangle with us, it's going to make Iraq and Afghanistan look like a Saturday morning cartoon. Just my take,
    And I want to clarify I'm not disagreeing with you: Isis doesn't make me feel good either. But Russia makes me feel worse.

Gunslinger82

Expert
    That appears to be a captured Russian-built SA-6 surface to air missile launcher. They are used for training US aircrews to identify their specific radar launch signature. There are several on AF property on Santa Rosa Island and a few on a range in south Walton. I have seen them myself and they a also readily visible on google earth if you know where to look....,

Members online

Top Bottom