• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Action

Expert
    To the Leo guys magpul will do a special deal for you after they verify who you are. I ordered mine at regular price Thursday and the shipped today. They are taking care of Leo before the public. There are some restrictions but easy to do. Not to resale though. Don't mess up a good thing! Hope that helps!

Rolltide1021

Expert
    Do you know if they do anything with mini 14 mags? And how do you go about ordering them?

Last edited:

Patoz

Marksman
    REGARDING LEO SALES
    March 1st, 2013

Back in 1990, when I was deployed in Desert Shield and Desert Storm as a Marine grunt, some companies prioritized me items for my M16 for shipping that I purchased with my own funds. After getting out and forming Magpul in 1999, I established the same priority policy for Military and Law Enforcement, due to the requirements of their profession.

The same policy has been in place for 13 years now and has never been an issue until a few days ago. I do not support the idea that individual police officers should be punished for the actions of their elected officials. That said, I understand the concerns that some have with Law Enforcement officers getting special treatment while at the same time denouncing second amendment rights to another citizen in the same state.

With the fight in Colorado right now we do not have time to implement a new program, so I have suspended all LE sales to ban states until we can implement a system wherein any Law Enforcement Officer buying for duty use will have to promise to uphold their oath to the US Constitution - specifically the second and fourteenth amendments - as it applies to all citizens.

Richard Fitzpatrick
    President/CEO - Founder
    Magpul Industries
    https://www.facebook.com/magpul

Scrooge

Marksman

So what does the title say? What is the post content? What do they have to do with S&W sigma mags? Absolutely nothing...

Yep, guess you are right... I'm kind of new to this - sorry if I screwed it up

Top Bottom