• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Of course, I can!
    Each day, 25,000 people, including more than 10,000 children, die from hunger and related causes. Each freaking day! You would expect all the good people of the world working 24/7 non stop so no kids die everyday from hunger. Do you know anyone loosing appetite over it? Do you expect people to put down their burgers?
    Same here.
    Your pain is your pain. Don't expect the world to stop for you. Never gonna happen. Just be a realist.
    I am just saying if we were vacationing there, I would be at my resort, on the beach, ANYWHERE but wandering thru burned out communities to get snapshots. These families haven’t even had time to grieve yet and everyone wants to tour the devastation, no different than people stopping to see those killed in a car wreck. Pretty sad.

usp9expert

Shooter
    I would imagine
    I am just saying if we were vacationing there, I would be at my resort, on the beach, ANYWHERE but wandering thru burned out communities to get snapshots. These families haven’t even had time to grieve yet and everyone wants to tour the devastation, no different than people stopping to see those killed in a car wreck. Pretty sad.
    You are sad because of human nature? Maybe you need to adjust your feelings to be in tune with real world. People always interested in two things. Bread and entertainment. Beauty of life is that it seems perpetually going forward no matter what. We don't all die of grief because someone in another state died in fire. It is human nature. Keep going.
    Some are just more sensitive than others.

And one more thing. If I lost property, or loved ones in tragedy, paying attention to tourists on the street would be my very last concern.

FNHman

Marksman
    It would have been cheaper to be prepared for the fire but no one wants to drop the $$. Lets just keep giving it away to to everyone but USA. Make sure you all keep bending over to this shifty government and pay all your taxes. If we are lucky they will keep raising our taxes so they can save us from ourselves, lol. We just NEED MORE government.

usp9expert

Shooter
    It would have been cheaper to be prepared for the fire but no one wants to drop the $$. Lets just keep giving it away to to everyone but USA. Make sure you all keep bending over to this shifty government and pay all your taxes. If we are lucky they will keep raising our taxes so they can save us from ourselves, lol. We just NEED MORE government.
    Exactly. Locals should be angry at Biden for giving them less than $2 millions in chump change help after announcing $40 billion help to Ukraine just last week.

ccc

Master
    I would imagine

You are sad because of human nature? Maybe you need to adjust your feelings to be in tune with real world. People always interested in two things. Bread and entertainment. Beauty of life is that it seems perpetually going forward no matter what. We don't all die of grief because someone in another state died in fire. It is human nature. Keep going.
    Some are just more sensitive than others.

And one more thing. If I lost property, or loved ones in tragedy, paying attention to tourists on the street would be my very last concern.
    I am not “More sensitive than others” I am “More sensitive TO OTHERS” there is a difference my friend. And THAT right there is what is wrong with society. We are not sensitive to what others are feeling, going thru. It’s called “Empathy”. And you are right, it is human nature to want to see the carnage, the macabre, the horror, that does not mean “You” can’t make a conscious effort to not give in to your inquisitiveness and realize there is a time and place.

usp9expert

Shooter
    Again, what you are saying is a "perfect world".
    Empathy also have many levels.... Think about it.

And just to switch away from beating that horse........Isn't it a police job to secure the neighborhood? I don't recall seeing any tourists in the vicinity of 9/11 site for about a month. I guess just like fire department, police department also don't know how to protect the neighborhood in the aftermath......

hallb

Expert
    So no desalination plant, no proper fire fighting equipment, even though they have been warned about the possibility of wildfire going years back. Yeah, sounds like a failure of their leadership and government. I'm sure they implemented a lot of sweet new green climate regulations though.

Beached

Expert
    Isn’t there another large leftist state a thousand or so miles east of them that has had a lot of major fires because the government would not permit burning off the brush because some little owl lived there? And now many dead and billions in damage. Guess they don’t learn. Although mismanagement and crime are causing more problems than fire ever did there now.

So no desalination plant, no proper fire fighting equipment, even though they have been warned about the possibility of wildfire going years back. Yeah, sounds like a failure of their leadership and government. I'm sure they implemented a lot of sweet new green climate regulations though.
    Maybe some idiots told them not to worry about wildfires, kinda like the idiots who ignore global warming?

I saw a video tonight they have shut the road down and not letting supplies n. Hawaiians are using boats to get food and water to the residents. Over 1000 people in line to get passes to leave pick up meds etc and be able to come back, looting and armed robbery are rampant. I knew they had draconian anti gun laws.
    Not to be heartless, but you get the government you vote for. I hate it for them, but they made their bed. Same as Californiastan, Illiraq and the People's Democratic Republic of New York.

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    One news station is reporting that a power line started a fire and the fire department responded and reported it was fully out but then it re-ignited . Still too soon to point fingers but that hasn't stopped the carpetbagger lawyers lining up plaintiffs because they know from experience god aint gonna cut a check but the state ,county and power company will, subsidized by us/US . Gadda love brain dead reporters trying to blame authorities for not sounding a tidal wave siren to alert people .

Raven

Master
    Maybe some idiots told them not to worry about wildfires, kinda like the idiots who ignore global warming?
    Screenshot_20230818-015055.png
    Screenshot_20230818-015016.png
    Screenshot_20230818-015119.png

A man with far Left democrat ideologies and a green weenie hard-on for the climate had withheld water from the fire department. He should be put on trial for negligent homicide for his part in every death that happened in that fire after the official request for water reached his desk and he withheld access to the water

Last edited:
    Top Bottom