Harold Dagget, the Union President

A few lifetime achievement awards for the Longshoreman President;

• Charged twice for racketeering
    • Makes $728,000.00 as President
    • Makes $173,000 as President of a local union branch
    • Lives in a 7,000 SF home on 10 acres in New Jersey
    • Just sold his 76' Yacht
    • Drives a Bentley
    • During one of his racketeering trials Lawrence Ricci (co-defendant) found dead in the trunk of a car, shocker!
    • Hired both of his sons, they make similar salaries

Biden/Harris could enact the Taft-Harley Act which would force everyone to work during an 80 day 'cooling off' period. I'm sure they'll do that to help Americans right?

.22 cents

Master

the douchelord

mrjenkins

Expert
    There is NO WAY they should have this much power to affect people’s lives. Look at these people affected by hurricane Helene, that desperately need food and supplies and now they do this ????
    It's all about money and profit. Nobody aside from your family around you actually care about the next person. This is what the world has become. It's all greed. Every bit of it. People in need isn't even an issue to anyone despite what politicians or anyone says. It's only an issue to an individual if it effects them.

Reactions: ccc

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    We often joke about the shadow government. If I had to guess guys like him would be a part of it. The big boys are all amercian oligarchs. Not saying this guy is a key player but he probably has to get their coffee and lunch orders. He's told which way to turn. Once you figure out everyone has a boss and $$$ makes things happen, life gets better.
    Off rant.

.22 cents

Master
    We often joke about the shadow government. If I had to guess guys like him would be a part of it. The big boys are all amercian oligarchs. Not saying this guy is a key player but he probably has to get their coffee and lunch orders. He's told which way to turn. Once you figure out everyone has a boss and $$$ makes things happen, life gets better.
    Off rant.
    1727880162437.png

Dougy Fresh

Shooter
    Remember what Ronald Reagan did to the air traffic controllers? Needs to be done again! Sorry, not sorry.

qu1cks1lver56

Shooter
    Weren’t they offered $55 an hour as a negotiation and they turned it down? I’m not saying they aren’t skilled and don’t deserve a good wage but that’s insanity. I make less than half that and live an okay life. I’d be debt free and thriving if I made $35 an hour, I can’t even imagine $55. If they’re striking against automation this feels like way to push them into automation faster.

FrommerStop

Master
    Dagget knows Trump and not too long ago they had 90 minute sit down meeting at Trump's Florida place.

In the post Daggett recalled a 2023 meeting with Trump where the former president appeared to express support for the Longshoremen.

"We had a wonderful, productive 90-minute meeting where I expressed to President Trump the threat of automation to American workers," Daggett said. "President Trump promised to support the ILA in its opposition to automated terminals in the U.S. Mr. Trump also listened to my concerns about Federal 'Right To Work' laws which undermines unions and their ability to represent and fight for its membership."
    1727884012843.png

Direwolf

Shooter
    It’s really really difficult to have sympathy for people that are asking for a 77% pay raise. And this is coming from a union member. Not a fan of unions but where I work I don’t exactly have a choice as it’s a “closed” shop.

Top Bottom