MSNBC host says America is already in a new Civil War. Are we? Or is she full of herself?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Civil war? I certainly hope not but I do see the tolerant left playing their little civil war larp online. Civil war to these people amounts them sitting at home cheering on twitter at the alphabets kicking in the doors of Trump supporters, unruly parents and covid shot skeptics. Sad!

Who is that woman kidding? The low information voter, in the infowar, that's who. The spineless criminally negligent Biden Administration is the all time champ of giving terrorists what they want, to the tune of billions of dollars

Carl

Master
    Who is that woman kidding? The low information voter, in the infowar, that's who. The spineless criminally negligent Biden Administration is the all time champ of giving terrorists what they want, to the tune of billions of dollars
    I swear if I had to put a name on whats going on id have to say globalist fascism, just trade the nationalist for globalist and there you go. They mislabel people they dont agree with in order to remove them and alienate their supporters.

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    I swear if I had to put a name on whats going on id have to say globalist fascism, just trade the nationalist for globalist and there you go. They mislabel people they dont agree with in order to remove them and alienate their supporters.
    "Label to disable" works both ways. Trump really upset a lot of establishment types like that, too. The "rules for radicals" is gospel, whether you're a right wing radical or a left wing radical. Two wings of the same bird

Raven

Master
    How soon before MSNBC gets brought up on charges for inciting a riot? Or worse, a real insurrection? Instigating a war?

Screenshot_20220905-104237.png
    Screenshot_20220905-104305.png

boatbum101

Marksman
    Wait until after the election . Gonna be the whole enchilada............between the whinnin' , relocatin' , & propaganda bureau havin' apoplexy , a fella aint gonna have time to watch the internal bloodlettin' at the DNC..............let us pray

Raven

Master
    It's all by design. We're too far gone. Like Glenn Beck said before the first Trump election... Civil War and WW3 is unavoidable. Trump just gets us there slower than the other candidates

Screenshot_20221026-094913.png
    Screenshot_20221025-102953.png
    Screenshot_20221017-144751.png
    Screenshot_20221021-010802.png
    Screenshot_20221019-213552.png
    Screenshot_20221018-172704.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom