• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miketx

Shooter
    So, they gonna force us to let men into womens restrooms. Ok then, just don't raise the seat. Pee all over it and leave it. Enough women will get so sick of that it will stop. Do it like this:

:happy:

wildrider666

Master
    I regret that may not work. According to my Wife there is a wide spread tread among women that already do that. Appearantly the "Ladies" don't want to sit (due to germs?) so they either hover over the LZ or commie squat with feet on the seat and let fly. Under the new "policy" men will surely get the blame for this. I won't get into the other decorations they sometimes leave behind. Such delicate flowers!

moron1

Expert
    I would like a common sense answer. If you have a penis you have to use the mens room. If you have a vagina you have to use the ladies room. Simple as that!

miketx

Shooter
    I would like a common sense answer. If you have a penis you have to use the mens room. If you have a vagina you have to use the ladies room. Simple as that!

Yes sir I agree, but don't forget we're dealing with liberal asshats.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Yep my wife claims to not touch the seat at all somehow. And she said there's piss all over usually in the woman's restroom already.

We can at least aim ours.

miketx

Shooter
    So women are more nasty then we think? Well, that figures. When I used to to work visitation at the prison I worked at, after it was over we'd have to search the bathrooms for contraband, and the women's restroom was always DISGUSTING!

FUPAGUNT

Master
    I've worked in many bars and restaurants for about 14 years, and the women's rooms were BY FAR way nastier than the mens. I wish I could post a pic here of one of them that I took but it would most likely result in a ban..

Idoono

Master
    Have to agree with Fupa here. I used to manage a service station at night while in high school. The women's bathroom was always a nasty mess. In addition to the items mentioned above some of them used to take their Tampex (back when they used them) and throw them against the wall. I guess to see if they would stick. They would invariably slide down (gravity works) and leave a nice red streak. I got to where I would just take a hose, open the door, and let 'er flow.

Idoono

miketx

Shooter
    Have to agree with Fupa here. I used to manage a service station at night while in high school. The women's bathroom was always a nasty mess. In addition to the items mentioned above some of them used to take their Tampex (back when they used them) and throw them against the wall. I guess to see if they would stick. They would invariably slide down (gravity works) and leave a nice red streak. I got to where I would just take a hose, open the door, and let 'er flow.

Idoono

We had a visitor at the prison one day that was not allowed to wear some item of what we all deemed "whore" clothing, man, she went nuts. Later, it was widely assumed that someone lit the fuse on her tampon.

JBryan314

Master
    I worked at a grocery store when I was in high school and part of my job was cleaning bathrooms (too bad I didn't know that Americans won't do those jobs so we have to hire illegals at $15 per hour, I got $5.15). The women's bathroom was always worse than the men's room. In the men's room I just mopped a little piss near the toilet, brushed a few skid marks out of the bowls and wiped the seats off, and basically the whole room was clean. The women's room?

OmG. Tampons in the toilets and on the floors and everywhere. TP everywhere. Weird colored crap and dust on the sinks, smears on the mirrors, water all over the floors, pad wrappers everywhere, etc. Men's room took me ten minutes. Women's room took 45 minutes. Every single time.

Kanaloa

Master

Idoono

That would explain why so many service stations have "out of order" signs on the restroom door.

Mouser

Expert
    I've heard that about men vs women...really though about 3% of the population identifies as gay....how many are men? 50-60%...of those, how many are trans and want to use the womens restroom...not many. it is a shame that our president is distracting the country over this...penis on the left, vagina on the right, yes it is that easy and then we don't have to worry what a person is thinking...when we should be focused on Trump/Hillay, FBI indictments, spending bills, troops in the middle east etc....smoke screen? Distraction? both and he is a pimple on the ass of humanity

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    The women's bathroom was always worse than the men's room. In the men's room I just mopped a little piss near the toilet, brushed a few skid marks out of the bowls and wiped the seats off, and basically the whole room was clean. The women's room?

OmG. Tampons in the toilets and on the floors and everywhere. TP everywhere. Weird colored crap and dust on the sinks, smears on the mirrors, water all over the floors, pad wrappers everywhere, etc. Men's room took me ten minutes. Women's room took 45 minutes. Every single time.
    ^This^ and what others have said but tens times over. Back in the 80's when I live in Austin, TX I worked for American Concessions Management doing the backstage catering as well as keeping the concessions stands supplied at a place called The Frank Erwin Center. It was an 18,000+ seat arena where the big name rock concerts played as well as the UT basketball teams.

Breaking down the food stands and such after the shows when all the concert goers where gone, if I had to use the bathroom I'd pop in the nearest one, Men's or Women's. Men's room would be littered with paper towels, empty pint or smaller liquor bottles, empty baggies (and sometimes not empty) and such. The Women's room OTOH would be a freakingly disgusting mess like many have described, but just imagine it magnified by being done by literally thousands of women over a 3-ish hour period of time. I felt bad for the building clean-up crew.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom