• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Embry

Shooter
    I think what Embry was trying to convey was that there are patriotic black Americans that are hard working and are serving their country and also enjoy their second amendment rights. When people throw out general racial stereotypes or "clever" names for a race it is aimed at them also and maybe Embry took offense. If I was in his boots I would be upset myself.

Bfish that's exactly what I meant. This is a public forum where we all have the right to express ourselves in good taste. I personally think this whole TMartin case was race motivated which is a hella obvious. Just showing the "free world" media isn't free. But let's just remember we all bleed "green", meaning you never know who is reading your post and how it may affect ones future.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I think what Embry was trying to convey was that there are patriotic black Americans that are hard working and are serving their country and also enjoy their second amendment rights. When people throw out general racial stereotypes or "clever" names for a race it is aimed at them also and maybe Embry took offense. If I was in his boots I would be upset myself.

I agree but with 97%+ black Americans voting for the black man, not even caring he is hurting them, it does make you think there are few on the "right" side, I think what we see in the streets and on TV bears that out.

With 73% of black children being born out of wedlock and the fathers abandoning the families and doing the majority of crime in the US, we have a real problem. The conservative people of color in this Nation have a long road to plow with their own calling them anything but brothers. It is difficult not to lump the 5% in with the 95%, but agree the names and stereotyping does not help.

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    No explanation needed, just a typical response. If one cant find humor and humility in ones culture or race, Lighten up! Be mad at Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton for being the true racist in this country. As for me "I'm tired of being reminded that they are different than I am". They think that they are some how entitled and no man is entitled to anything but death.

Embry

Shooter
    No explanation needed, just a typical response. If one cant find humor and humility in ones culture or race, Lighten up! Be mad at Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton for being the true racist in this country. As for me "I'm tired of being reminded that they are different than I am". They think that they are some how entitled and no man is entitled to anything but death.

So basically your saying it's ok to be racist and slanders ones race via syereotyping? I sir am no Al or Jesse. Also to speak statistics is one thing and to live it is another, Now for those who feel people of color are wrong for voting the way they did, Have you expressed the way you feel in an understanding and reasonable way. I personally will not listen to anyone who I feel is disrespectful or arrogant. Both candidates in this past election are crooks it was just the choice in picking who we as people assumed wasn't the worst. I don't want this to turn into a political debate. All this boils down to is that this is an open forum open to any race. There's no good reason why in 2013 we still dignify rude off color jokes. Nothing good comes from it and its not about having tough skin either. Now 45 v. 9mm is a completely different story or glock v. Xd. Lol hey guys have a good weekend

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    Let me say that I think Zimmermann should of got manslaughter because he escalated the situation to the level that someone died, and it was unnecessary JMO. The Black Panthers and the "activist" want to override the courts decision. The law was followed and he was found not guilty by his peers, but The Black Panthers run around stating that they were going to kill and burn white peoples neighborhoods for what a Hispanic did! If this isn't the black community wanting to start a race war I'll be a monkeys uncle. Do you think a white hate group would of gotten away with this? Think Not! Another fact you don't hear about is how several black men severely beat a white man. It barely got a mention on the news. If the races had been reversed, what do you think would of happened. One thing to remember no matter what side of the line your on. "Any man who pulls the race card is a racist"

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    WOW, glad you are not on my jury as this was about as clear a self defense case that there could be. The only one that escalated anything was martin.

Embry

Shooter
    And this is why I stay in the house. Black or white any fucker coming to burn down my house will have a lead surprise waiting for them.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    WOW, glad you are not on my jury as this was about as clear a self defense case that there could be. The only one that escalated anything was martin.

Pretty much says it all.
    The law is clear on self defense and this case couldn't have lined up much better than it did with the law.
    The problem is that most don't know what the law actually says, only what they want it to say, think it says or what the media tells them it says.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Let me say that I think Zimmermann should of got manslaughter because he escalated the situation to the level that someone died, and it was unnecessary JMO. The Black Panthers and the "activist" want to override the courts decision. The law was followed and he was found not guilty by his peers, but The Black Panthers run around stating that they were going to kill and burn white peoples neighborhoods for what a Hispanic did! If this isn't the black community wanting to start a race war I'll be a monkeys uncle. Do you think a white hate group would of gotten away with this? Think Not! Another fact you don't hear about is how several black men severely beat a white man. It barely got a mention on the news. If the races had been reversed, what do you think would of happened. One thing to remember no matter what side of the line your on. "Any man who pulls the race card is a racist"

What? Wow! So what do you base your statement on? How did Zimmerman escalate the situation? By screaming for help? Or by the way his head bounced off the cement? I too am glad you aren't on my Jury ever, or hope you aren't , because you obviously didn't listen to the FACTS that were presented. IMO, being jumped and pummeled is not escalating the situation. I would think a good example of that would be not going home and waiting to ambush a guy for simply following you as a neighborhood watchman, which was just doing what he was supposed to do, observe and report!

jakec

Master
    im with you on that Embry! a .45 dont care what color anybody is and i dont either. would it be better if i only made fun of white people since im white? hell i make fun of everybody. kat williams has made a living making fun of white people (and black, etc.) and its perfectly fine, but when i make a little joke im a big racist. well fuck that. i dont get mad when somebody makes fun of honkeys and im white as you can be. ill keep making fun of everyone no matter what color they are.

Snow Bird

Master
    Jakec....Wondered when honkie would be brought up...I didn't know what a cracker was,Been called a honkie my whole life by the black people I knew from up north.

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    SO WHAT YOUR TELLING ME IS IF IM GETTING MY FUCKING ASS BEAT ITS OK TO KILL THEM WITH MY GUN!! I SAY BULLSHIT!! I WAS TAUGHT TO FIGHT BACK AND ALWAYS DONE A FINE JOB OF IT.I was involved in an attempted robbery recently where he had a knife and I had a gun. He wanted my wallet and I told him to come and fuckin' take it. I stepped back and pulled my shirt up and wrapped my fingers around my gun. He saw it and decided he needed to move on. There was an opportunity to kill him because I was within the law to do so. I sparred his life because I wasn't scared for my life. I believe Zimmerman could of done the same and again this is just my opinion. Where I was raised a gun didn't make you a bad ass!
    What? Wow! So what do you base your statement on? How did Zimmerman escalate the situation? By screaming for help? Or by the way his head bounced off the cement? I too am glad you aren't on my Jury ever, or hope you aren't , because you obviously didn't listen to the FACTS that were presented. IMO, being jumped and pummeled is not escalating the situation. I would think a good example of that would be not going home and waiting to ambush a guy for simply following you as a neighborhood watchman, which was just doing what he was supposed to do, observe and report!

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    SO WHAT YOUR TELLING ME IS IF IM GETTING MY FUCKING ASS BEAT ITS OK TO KILL THEM WITH MY GUN!! I SAY BULLSHIT!! I WAS TAUGHT TO FIGHT BACK AND ALWAYS DONE A FINE JOB OF IT.I was involved in an attempted robbery recently where he had a knife and I had a gun. He wanted my wallet and I told him to come and fuckin' take it. I stepped back and pulled my shirt up and wrapped my fingers around my gun. He saw it and decided he needed to move on. There was an opportunity to kill him because I was within the law to do so. I sparred his life because I wasn't scared for my life. I believe Zimmerman could of done the same and again this is just my opinion. Where I was raised a gun didn't make you a bad ass!

You are correct with this Gunner, most of the time we would like to fight fist to fist, ass kicked or not. The problem today is that everyone is caught up in the issues that are being pushed in our faces, who knows what who has, white. black, Asian or Hispanic. When I look around things I check for are droopy drawers, and things that would be associated with the younger generation. Those that have something to prove to there peers and nothing to loose but some jail time to prove themselves. And as disappointing as this is to say, some of the older generation of those types (listed above) want to keep this trend going forward. It's sad to see it happen, when that is all they have to look up to, but this is society today. General consensus has put us in fear. We really cannot live peacefully anymore and the majority are in fear.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    yeah I am killing the dude rather than maybe him getting the upper hand and my gun. You may think you are a bad ass and want to go fist fight, I know I am a bad ass...bang bang....LOL

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator

I can point to plenty of cases where people have been killed or maimed from a punch. I have no need to prove my manhood going blow for blow with someone. Assault me and I will end it as quickly and efficiently as I can. That said a person has to have some level of fighting skill because assaults don't always happen when you have 3 yards separation and a clear drawstroke so you have to be able to create your space and opening.
    I agree Zimmerman was a dumbass in the overall scheme of things, but a win is a win and he won. Both in the fight and in court.

jakec

Master
    gunner next time im in crestview im gonna buy you a beer!

Top Bottom