• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TURTLE

Marksman
    SO WHAT YOUR TELLING ME IS IF IM GETTING MY FUCKING ASS BEAT ITS OK TO KILL THEM WITH MY GUN!! I SAY BULLSHIT!! I WAS TAUGHT TO FIGHT BACK AND ALWAYS DONE A FINE JOB OF IT.I was involved in an attempted robbery recently where he had a knife and I had a gun. He wanted my wallet and I told him to come and fuckin' take it. I stepped back and pulled my shirt up and wrapped my fingers around my gun. He saw it and decided he needed to move on. There was an opportunity to kill him because I was within the law to do so. I sparred his life because I wasn't scared for my life. I believe Zimmerman could of done the same and again this is just my opinion. Where I was raised a gun didn't make you a bad ass!

Yea, I have no idea what any of that has to do with the Zimmerman scenario but I'm gonna go ahead and assume your a young man. When I was younger all we did was fist fight. I can't remember a single time a gun was pulled out and we had some pretty big brawls between Tate, Pine Forest and Woodham. That was back in the late 70's and early 80's tho. Now, seems like everyone either goes straight for a gun or ends up pulling one. I have seen one members signature that sums it up pretty well " Never pick a fight with an old man, he will just shoot you" This is my position and unfortunately for me, I am on the back nine and have about zero faith in my fighting capabilities any more. Specially against some of these drug crazed young punks running around on bath salts wanting to eat your face and what not. Fuck that business, I'm gonna shoot you till my finger gets a cramp or I run out of ammo. Believe me, I wish it was still the way it used to be but that's just not the world we live in any more. Good luck to ya though with that whole " I'm gonna take a chance with my life cause I'm a bad ass" thing. I'll continue living thank you, I still don't have a grandkid so I'm not ready to go till that happens, lol

dirtysouth

Marksman
    Yea, I have no idea what any of that has to do with the Zimmerman scenario but I'm gonna go ahead and assume your a young man. When I was younger all we did was fist fight. I can't remember a single time a gun was pulled out and we had some pretty big brawls between Tate, Pine Forest and Woodham. That was back in the late 70's and early 80's tho. Now, seems like everyone either goes straight for a gun or ends up pulling one. I have seen one members signature that sums it up pretty well " Never pick a fight with an old man, he will just shoot you" This is my position and unfortunately for me, I am on the back nine and have about zero faith in my fighting capabilities any more. Specially against some of these drug crazed young punks running around on bath salts wanting to eat your face and what not. Fuck that business, I'm gonna shoot you till my finger gets a cramp or I run out of ammo. Believe me, I wish it was still the way it used to be but that's just not the world we live in any more. Good luck to ya though with that whole " I'm gonna take a chance with my life cause I'm a bad ass" thing. I'll continue living thank you, I still don't have a grandkid so I'm not ready to go till that happens, lol

LMAO!!! Well said!

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    To sum it up don't pick a fight and you can leave your gun holstered. Next subject? LOL!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    To sum it up don't pick a fight and you can leave your gun holstered. Next subject? LOL!

People w legal guns and carry permits very seldom pick fights unless they are young punks...My gun is for defense and will be used.

tbone427

Expert
    @donr101395, I don't think anyone could've said it any more clearly. Two thumbs up from me.

Top Bottom