• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TGD Firearms

Expert
    will you let us know when you open i would rather buy a firearm from a respectable guy rather than academy.....
    Absolutely, I am going to try and be very competitive with every gun shop in town, including Academy. But it's hard to compete with the buying power of big box stores. But I can definitely provide a better buying experience.

pavegunner1

Expert
    Looking forward to your new business. Are you planning on having a grand opening celebration? I'm sure a lot of us forum members would attend.

Dan1612

Master
    Looking forward to your new business. Are you planning on having a grand opening celebration? I'm sure a lot of us forum members would attend.

Yeah man, have a party!
    My office is downtown. It'll make my transfers so much easier. Ive been driving 40 minutes each way to Mr. Rowe for his excellent customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

benchrest

Shooter
    yeah and if you can find me some retumbo powder we'll be best friends and ill wash your truck, thats how bad i need it

M.O.A.

Master
    Let us know when you're having the opening. Will definitely drop by.

Scrooge

Marksman
    Thanks David, will be checking out TGD when you're opened up!
    Glad to hear about you!
    Errol

molldog06

Expert
    I'm excited, can't wait till you open, I can get a huge Reuben at the hip pocket deli then come check out the gun shop.

CCHGN

Banned
    Remmy R51( maybe 2).

Fletch

Master
    Very cool can't wait to check it out. I saw a white Jeep parked over at the building just east of Hip Pocket Deli that had TGD firearms lettering over it and was wondering if it was going to be a new retail store. Hoping it will be a welcoming and friendly environment. Not always the case and would be a welcome addition around here.

I believe there are plans to possibly expand Barrancas Ave that may effect the Hip Pocket. Is this location going to be spared from road construction? Hip Pocket does stick out further south so maybe so. I imagine TGD knows this but I would hate to see them get up and running and have to unexpectedly relocate.

TGD Firearms

Expert
    Very cool can't wait to check it out. I saw a white Jeep parked over at the building just east of Hip Pocket Deli that had TGD firearms lettering over it and was wondering if it was going to be a new retail store. Hoping it will be a welcoming and friendly environment. Not always the case and would be a welcome addition around here.

I believe there are plans to possibly expand Barrancas Ave that may effect the Hip Pocket. Is this location going to be spared from road construction? Hip Pocket does stick out further south so maybe so. I imagine TGD knows this but I would hate to see them get up and running and have to unexpectedly relocate.

Thanks Guys, just waiting for inventory to start arriving. I have placed stocking orders and most of those come from the distributors. Hopefully less than 2 weeks away, may open the doors when the 1st shipments start coming in and just add inventory daily. The road construction is supposed to start Jan 2015 and its going to get the Hip Pocket Deli and some of my frontal parking but not really supposed to effect my building.

Flguy32514

Expert
    Thanks Guys, just waiting for inventory to start arriving. I have placed stocking orders and most of those come from the distributors. Hopefully less than 2 weeks away, may open the doors when the 1st shipments start coming in and just add inventory daily. The road construction is supposed to start Jan 2015 and its going to get the Hip Pocket Deli and some of my frontal parking but not really supposed to effect my building.

Lemme know if you need a hand setting anything up I work nights near your shop on the weekends and don't mind coming in early to help out

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Put me down for some .22 also. :) Looking forward to meeting you and doing some business with you. Good luck on the venture.

poff09

Marksman
    Bringing back to the top to see if there are any updates...looking forward to the opening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TGD Firearms

Expert
    I plan on doing a soft opening on Wed. of this week. I got inventory in today with more coming tomorrow and should have more coming in the next few weeks. The store wont be full as I had planned but I will at least have a little bit to sell until everything arrives.

poff09

Marksman
    Sounds like a date..ill try to run by after work..what hours u plannin on being open..and r u gona have plenty of frog lube..so many of y'all gave it great reviews I figured id try it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TGD Firearms

Expert
    M-F 9-6, Sat 10-4, Sun 10-4, and yes I have a little frog lube here, I have a big display on order but it hasnt arrived so my rep gave me a little to get by until it gets here

Top Bottom