• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Master
    do you have a taurus millennium pro g2?

Great little gun. A gun store with a shooting range could sell them by the dozen. Once folks shot them side by side with guns costing $200 more and realized the Taurus handled better and had a better trigger they would be hooked if they weren't a brand snob. I had a negative opinion of Taurus having never shot one just based off most reviews. I can't speak for their other guns but the new G2 is almost the perfect carry gun for me.

It has replaced a Glock 19 & Walther PPS for me. Carries as comfortable as the PPS but has near the capacity of the G19 without the bulk and has a better trigger than both imo. $350 dollar gun taking the place of $1100 worth of hardware.

TGD Firearms

Expert
    Doors open at 9:30 today, limited inventory with items arriving weekly, Grand opening once all the inventory gets here and also waiting for a little warmer weather.

poff09

Marksman
    Went by today to check out the store and show support..store looks great and David was a pleasure to talk to..definitely not the "typical pensacola gun shop" where u get ignored or talked down to or ripped off or etc..good luck with the shop..keep us updated on inventory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    He had a good amount of M&P and XD handguns at GREAT prices.

TGD Firearms

Expert
    Went by today to check out the store and show support..store looks great and David was a pleasure to talk to..definitely not the "typical pensacola gun shop" where u get ignored or talked down to or ripped off or etc..good luck with the shop..keep us updated on inventory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for stopping in today. My mission is to set a new standard in Gun Shops in Pensacola. Inventory levels will get a lot better and I will keep everyone posted.

John B.

Master
    Think I'm going to swing by on my lunch break.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forum Runner.

RackinRay

Master
    Let me know when you have Extars in stock, got the itch and toy money in hand! LOL

Alcolee

Shooter
    I stopped in the store today. Obviously David is still working to get inventory and things setup, but it was a pleasure to talk with him. David, keep the attitude you had today and you will have a kick butt store...probably with more support from this forum than you will know what to do with. I look forward to doing business with you. It is very refreshing to have someone in the gun business that is friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable.

TGD Firearms

Expert
    Thank you for the nice comments, my goal is to make it the best buying experience in Pensacola and treat customers like I want to be treated when I go out to spend my money in a business. I am hoping to have most of my inventory in stock in the next 2 weeks. Fingers crossed!

hollywood

Shooter
    i'll have to check ya'll out this week as soon as I get some free time. I need some .25 for my titan(been hard to find). I'm also in the market for one of them remmy R-51's when they get out. I'm new to this gun scene and need someone with a good reputation to deal with.

Savage

Marksman
    I went in the store today. The owner, David, is a good dude and knowledgeable. Awesome prices and he said he will have a ton more inventory before the weekend. I will be back for sure!!!!!!! Lets help out a local business owner.

bkitzel250

Expert
    Word of advice, I've learned that no shop in Pensacola stocks AR build parts at a half decent price. If you devoted a section or a display case to lower build kits, bolt carrier groups, charging handles, some barrels, hand guards and rails, and a selection of stocks and had a good variety of those parts, that would bring in some good buisness (myself included). I get sick of ordering everything online because the local stores charges $90 for a bcm charging handle and $200 for a spikes stripped lower. I don't expect to see online prices locally but if you priced that stuff better than the other shops you would have a great deal of buisness just from me. Just throwing the idea out there anyways. Look forward to checking your place out!

TGD Firearms

Expert
    Word of advice, I've learned that no shop in Pensacola stocks AR build parts at a half decent price. If you devoted a section or a display case to lower build kits, bolt carrier groups, charging handles, some barrels, hand guards and rails, and a selection of stocks and had a good variety of those parts, that would bring in some good buisness (myself included). I get sick of ordering everything online because the local stores charges $90 for a bcm charging handle and $200 for a spikes stripped lower. I don't expect to see online prices locally but if you priced that stuff better than the other shops you would have a great deal of buisness just from me. Just throwing the idea out there anyways. Look forward to checking your place out!

A lot of new inventory is in stock. Just got through pricing all the Magpul, Troy and Ergo, and CMMG kits. Still have ATI stocks BCG's, and AR parts coming in, as well as a shipment of Extar pistols that will be in Tuesday.

John B.

Master
    Man I still haven't had the time to swing by there. Hopefully monday!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forum Runner.

hollywood

Shooter
    went by there suday pm and had some great conversation with some helpful info. very informative. i will be returning when the money is good to go.

Top Bottom