• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ditchdoctor81

Shooter
    It's showing 50 in stock now. Anyone ever ordered from them before? I tried to find a contact # to call & make sure they were still in stock before I ordered, but haven't been able to find any #'s.

ditchdoctor81

Shooter
    I ordered right after I posted, & it was at 50 still. After my order it went to 44, then I refreshed the page & it went to 41 a few minutes later. Got the same email after the order & my FFL is faxing info now. Thanks for the heads up!

Fletch

Master
    Got a tracking number today, delivery is 1-3 days.

I did as well and can't wait wait to get my rifle built later this week.

I had a little hiccup with my first FFL request and Carlos from DFW shooters was great with prompt email communication. Thought I would try to save 10 bucks and use specialty pawn as the ffl per a recommendation, but they never sent the info and acted like it was a big bother to them. Called up Outcast at 7:00 pm Friday night and they faxed their info over to DFW shooters and I had an email back from Carlos confirming it in less than 30 minutes on a Friday evening. I was impressed with that and will not hesitate to use DFW shooters in the future after such a good transaction. Lot's of stories of people being jacked around on AR lowers and having to wait for weeks or months after ordering with no contact from sellers.

Top Bottom