• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Yep, keep your head on a swivel folks. Apparently Walmart parking lots are the location of choice for thuggery nowadays. Stories in the news daily about these places, all over the country.

i am about done with ensley walmart.....the lights in the parking lot are much dimmer than they were when the store was new...pineforest walmart is much brighter...

azzwipes know it too, i mentioned it in jan, and was told in feb they will redo them...

still waiting for that.i was just at the store yesterday, about 6pm....

Seanpcola

We try to avoid shopping after dark anymore. I know that's not possible for everyone, especially younger people or couples that work all day during the week but my advice is to try to plan going places like that before sunset if at all workable. It's not just Walmart.

True. In a matter of fact I was at that walmart that afternoon, I usually park in the back. However I try to avoid Walmart all together and shopping after sunset but sometimes you gotta do whatcha gotta do and just pray. Publix parking lot is lit up like one should be.

ksenter

Master
    i am about done with ensley walmart.....the lights in the parking lot are much dimmer than they were when the store was new...pineforest walmart is much brighter...

azzwipes know it too, i mentioned it in jan, and was told in feb they will redo them...

still waiting for that.i was just at the store yesterday, about 6pm....

We try to avoid shopping after dark anymore. I know that's not possible for everyone, especially younger people or couples that work all day during the week but my advice is to try to plan going places like that before sunset if at all workable. It's not just Walmart.

True. In a matter of fact I was at that walmart that afternoon, I usually park in the back. However I try to avoid Walmart all together and shopping after sunset but sometimes you gotta do whatcha gotta do and just pray. Publix parking lot is lit up like one should be.

the snippet stated this was during broad daylight. I understand what you gents are saying, but to the point of the information provided, doesnt matter what time of day, or night.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    It's always dark at Wally world no matter what time of day. There is no avoiding it.

jakec

Master
    I've been hanging out in Walmart parking lots hoping someone will try to rob me but no luck yet. Sons of bitches are too lazy to even rob people. It's sickening.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I've been hanging out in Walmart parking lots hoping someone will try to rob me but no luck yet. Sons of bitches are too lazy to even rob people. It's sickening.

and that my friend will get you charged w murder no matter joking or not should it all of a sudden happen

Top Bottom