• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jesse

Banned
    Gun show

Nobody ever goes to that gun show anymore because it's too crowded!.... At least that's what Yogi said.

Took an hour to get in the door !!!!! Plenty of ar's here! Looked at over 100 black guns the cheapest one was $1600.00 a dpms sportical

Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Is this show worth going to? I work nights and I could make it Sunday morning. If it's a holster show with $1600 sporticals I'm not interested.

barebones1

Marksman
    Gun show report.... line about 4 building length long ten to fifteen light changes just to get into the lot. it reminded me of a gold rush of fools. of corset the news was not there to document the volume of gun support we have in pensacola........ammo and gun prices..........please refer to the"gold rush of fools" statement

Bean Counter

Marksman
    Gonna be a while cars still coming in. Line 50 yards past fenced in parking lot. Most of them have guns to check.

Patoz

Marksman
    I don't think Georgia Arms is going to be there, but if they are,will someone please post up and let us know?

collectorden

Expert
    Georgia arms is there, the line goes half way around inside the building for their tables.
    They are sold out of a lot of calibers from what I heard.
    I left at 10:30 line outside goes almost back to the auto auction.

Patoz

Marksman
    From a friend via Facebook at 11:15 am...

550258_471422102919418_786998108_n.jpg

Attachments

• 550258_471422102919418_786998108_n.jpg
      550258_471422102919418_786998108_n.jpg
      155.1 KB · Views: 306

wareagle50

Master
    Best deals are to be had in the parking lot. Picked up this beauty for a great deal. S&W 19-5 never fired.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      252.1 KB · Views: 343
    and that is why i got there at 630 i was like the 12 person in line got in got ammo sold what i needed to sale and was gone by 10

Plinker

Marksman
    Thanks for the reports and photos!
    Most of us here got enough for a dozen or so battles.

Like someone said before,,,we don't look so dumb now for hoarding all these years!

5a5e.jpg

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    I think it was worth the price of admission. The line was long, but moved quickly....and there were lots of interesting people to chat with. People watching was very entertaining....better than some movies Ive paid $7 to see.
    Channel 3 News was there ...in the parking lot first, and then inside.
    The "deals" if there were any were to be found in the parking lot, or private sales inside. Some of the vendors did have some cool stuff to look at, but I couldnt pay what they were asking.
    I managed to sell a couple items at prices I was happy to get.....not much haggling even!
    Im sure a few of our forum members did a LOT better than I though! .....It was a sellers day.
    It was calming down quite a bit by 1:00pm

Last edited:

FNHman

Marksman
    Nice gun you got there in the parking lot wareagle50.

I parked by the entrance gate and sold ammo/mags till about 11am. Line was always past the gate.

I did well.

I actually meet a few members while I was making sales. coolJ and a few others as well.

Nice gun you got there in the parking lot wareagle50.

I parked by the entrance gate and sold ammo/mags till about 11am. Line was always past the gate.

I did well.

I actually meet a few members while I was making sales. coolJ and a few others as well.

where u the person selling/trading the 7.62x39 ammo?

ccc

Master
    Gun show LCP

Did anyone see any LCP's and if so what were they going for ? Looking for a LCP or other good carry gun.

Daezee

Master
    I had a great time. A friend with a table gave me a badge so I could walk in; helped him with some pricing. Met a couple of forum members and traded ammo, and we both felt good about the trade. Decided to sell four 500rd cases of 7.62x39 at a friend's table, he made some money, I got what I wanted out of it, and then found a Very Nice S&W Model 18-3 (99% blue, in the original box, a 1977 vintage Smith). Been looking for that revolver to complete my quest of getting some older Smiths that I had to give up in a divorce some 37 years ago (models 14, 17, 18, and 67). Lots of people asking for .22 rimfire ammo. The 7.62x39 was E Z to sell. I saw .223 ammo from 40 cents each to a dollar each, but didn't spend a lot of time looking at .223 (I'm a reloader).

The most interesting thing that I saw was the new Remington Model 700 in 300 Blackout. $829, however mine is due to arrive at Little Jack's this coming Monday. Well, interesting if you are into the 300 Blackout that is. It sure looked stubby with that 16" barrel. It'll look better with a suppressor attached. Maybe the rubber butt plate will help with the punishing 300 Blackout recoil.:smile:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom