• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captken

Banned
    Someone mentioned that Georgia Arms was there. Did they have their regular supply of ammo? They claim on their website that they have none due to material shortage.

flyandscuba

Master
    They had ammo when the doors opened -- but they had little to nothing by the end of the show today. They won't have much -- if anything to sell tomorrow.

Drauka99

Marksman
    One vendor close said Georgia Arms had about 20 cans of 223/556...it disappeared in minutes...he did say their price had increased on it as well...didn't seem to make a difference.

Lots of people buying AR or whatever looked like an AR for as cheap as they found...saw several Sporticals priced at 1500 and 1600 sell...and better quality stuff priced at 1800 and over still sitting there when I left at 2.

Did see a few pmags....priced at 79 each left...all the rest were gone.

Got to witness a master at work...he had a red head vendor very happy to give him a good bit of her till for some ammo and figure she was close to throwing in mouth hugs...lol

outside9

Master
    I was thinking about riding over, but after reading these reports I don't think I will go.

Captken

Banned
    May be setting up a table at the Panama City gun show. A friend passed away and his wife wants to sell his gun collection. Got to look through it last night but was too many to get a good look. At first glance didn't see any AR or AK but unwrapped a UZI model A and a COP pistol. They we're stacked up like cord wood. He had a stack of 20-30 mags and I saw SKS on some of the packages. Hope to get a better look this week and get some pictures. There was one Remington 700 with bipod and Ruger Charger with bipod.

shootnstarz

Master
    I went by there about 4pm to deliver some brass to a member. There was no line at the door but there the parking lots were still nearly full. As I waited I watched people coming out, nobody was carrying anything but holsters.

Rick

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    May be setting up a table at the Panama City gun show. A friend passed away and his wife wants to sell his gun collection. Got to look through it last night but was too many to get a good look. At first glance didn't see any AR or AK but unwrapped a UZI model A and a COP pistol. They we're stacked up like cord wood. He had a stack of 20-30 mags and I saw SKS on some of the packages. Hope to get a better look this week and get some pictures. There was one Remington 700 with bipod and Ruger Charger with bipod.

Sorry to hear about your friend CK. The for sale section here might be a good avenue also.

Captken

Banned
    Got to get pictures and inventory the safe contents. There is sharks circling so gotta make sure she doesn't get screwed over

SAWMAN

Master
    Was there for a short time this last AM. Everything pretty much picked over. Got me some cleaning supplies as usual. Also a new case for my new Ruger #1. Glad that I already have my reloading consumables.

Saw some old friends that belong to my gun range and they had some shooting rests and leather bags. (Personally,I use emptied bird shot bags) They had been there for several hours and stated that they saw some good'ish deals on bolt guns. --- SAWMAN

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman

Condolenses for you loss.
    Not to look like a shark....but call it what it is.....I second the request for you to offer our members a shot at the sale....as some cannot drive to Panama City.
    Thanks.

Last edited:

Captken

Banned
    Offering the guns here is not a problem but if driving over is a problem, I'm in Panama City Beach. May see if she will go for moving a handfull at a time rather than a buttload all at once. I want to shoot the UZI before it leaves.
    I would buy the UZI but promised the ball and chain my next purchase would be a gun safe. Of course I made that promise before I bought my Saiga 12 so who knows.

Last edited:

Hossfly72

Marksman
    I'd be interested in taking a look at the SKS if she doesn't want a whole bunch for it. Whatever it costs, I'll still have to convince the wife that zombies are real and I need the money to ensure our protection.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I am in PC all the time at the lease, lets take care of the widow and honor your friend, if you need any help!

I'd be interested in taking a look at the SKS if she doesn't want a whole bunch for it. Whatever it costs, I'll still have to convince the wife that zombies are real and I need the money to ensure our protection.

yea it will be the zombies in business suits saying we r from the goverment we r here to take ur guns away.

Captken

Banned
    What I'm doing is looking at the past GB sales for the last 60 days and getting a high and low value. Like the UZI has been selling for between $1200-$1500
    I was doing my best last night, as she was holding the flashlight and I was trying to see the guns stacked in the rear, to keep her from seeing me rubbing myself. I think I had more wood than some of the gun stocks. I'll estimate twenty something long guns and about the same number of handguns. All the handguns were in holsters and not easy to see but the ranged from 22's to 50 calibers. Some duplicate guns. Looked like a few black powder guns in the mix.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom