• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Never was involved a whole lot on PFF, glad the negative over there turned into motivation for GCGF. As for tattletales...well, we're all supposed to be grownups right?

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    I don't recall that, so I can't really have an opinion.

Sent from my Galaxy S5....

Yea it was Mod Splittine and His at the time Best friend FrankT. Which i an Frank get along fine now but it is funny to me that they now dont play nice with each other.Even more amusing when FrankT and Sawman got banned cause they were both hot shots over there and now banabanbanbanabanbna. And also get along with Sawman now which we did not for years.

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Yea it was Mod Splittine and His at the time Best friend FrankT. Which i an Frank get along fine now but it is funny to me that they now dont play nice with each other.Even more amusing when FrankT and Sawman got banned cause they were both hot shots over there and now banabanbanbanabanbna. And also get along with Sawman now which we did not for years.
    :pop2:

Clay

Master
    I left PFF on my own free-will the day we opened up shop here and have never been back, for reasons that I see resonate with other members here. The climate of both sites (or any other site IMO) is profoundly different. I'm just a simple therapist, but what I have learned is that gun sales and the subsequent forum needs to be run with integrity, equality and equitable standards. This is where most forums fall short and they become ban-happy frat-boy hangouts that have a Gestapo-like quality to them. Thus, this place has thrived and fostered an amazing sense of community for most members. We police ourselves here, we all are stakeholders here and nobody has ever been banned without just cause and multiple warnings (I've tried and Ian always puts the kibosh on it=). If a member here wants to spend their time perusing that site or any other site, have at it. The people who are the backbone of this place are aware of what differentiates GCGF from others forums. I have yet to find a forum that mirrors the same atmosphere as GCGF so live and let live IMO. As my good friend and owner just said, 'we aren't going anywhere.' I hope this thread runs it's course though as putting energy into this only spawns internal (GCGF) and external animosity. Stanley, nobody puts baby in a corner, it's ok to come out and dance now,sweetie. Let it go....

feab372e86db1b13f0f782fdbd57b576.jpg

Attachments

• feab372e86db1b13f0f782fdbd57b576.jpg
      feab372e86db1b13f0f782fdbd57b576.jpg
      36.1 KB · Views: 248
    Last edited:

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    I'm still a member at PFF. I can say the atmosphere is better than it was a few years ago. Maybe some of the kids grew up, but there are still active trolls in the
    politics section.

Stanley13

Thats funny

I thought we were done with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea thats funny. No we were just done with the thread titled in my name bye Sawman. This time its titled correctly for others to join in the fun!!!!
    NOT INCOGNITO this time. Trust me there is still fun to be had on this topic

Just Dave

Marksman
    Yea thats funny. No we were just done with the thread titled in my name bye Sawman. This time its titled correctly for others to join in the fun!!!!
    NOT INCOGNITO this time. Trust me there is still fun to be had on this topic

I agree. It's just that I got flamed on this forum for busting another forum manager a while back.

Welldoya

Master
    I post on both places. Nobody has done me wrong on either forum. Well, nobody in charge anyway. I did have a couple of run-ins with a couple of young boys on PFF but I just chalked it up to their immaturity and wrote their name down so it won't happen again.
    The few trouble-makers over there are young. There seems to be an older crowd on here.
    I just posted my Ruger for sale over here. It's been on here for a week and not sold so might as well help get things started over there. Like Ian said, it's not a competition. There's plenty of interest in both forums.

Snow Bird

Master
    I just thought it must be Frank over there under another name. The softer,kinder,understanding Frank. I have never even looked over there to see what it was like. Not because of what has been written but because I like the way things are here.

Stanley13

I just thought it must be Frank over there under another name. The softer,kinder,understanding Frank. I have never even looked over there to see what it was like. Not because of what has been written but because I like the way things are here.

Shut up such up. U could suck start a Harley!

Snow Bird

Master
    Stanley,None of my guns are PINK!!!!!

young gun

Shooter
    I'm mainly into fishing so pff has been pretty decent to me. Lately I've been getting into guns more so I've been looking at this forum more than I used to. I used to troll pff when I was younger and had nothing better to do in school. Some people would really get pissed while I just laughed but lately I don't have the time to piss off the older guys. There is a lot of good folks on there that will help you out without even knowing who you are And I'm sure this forum is the same way. Anyways I'm glad that they're allowing sales on the pff, more places to look for guns and an even wider audience to sell to. I doubt this forum will be effected at all with the new change.

Members online

Top Bottom