• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • capt.joe

Master
    Dang, with all the things I'm learning how to do myself... Yall have me googling how to make my own TP lol

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    The wife dragged me out today and we hit Wal-Mart, Home Depot, and Lowe's... all had PLEANTY of shit paper and paper towels.

I already have a nice stash...

Raven

Master
    Well, some folks think there's a shitstorm coming....
    It's a little bit of both crappy service and crappy suppliers. Just wait till you're wiping crap with kudzu leaves because paper (any paper) is worth a fortune and you're trading single sheets of it for an hour with a woman

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210418-023633_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210418-023633_Chrome.jpg
      292.3 KB · Views: 91
    • Screenshot_20210418-023648_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210418-023648_Chrome.jpg
      313.4 KB · Views: 90
    • Screenshot_20210418-023646_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210418-023646_Chrome.jpg
      211.7 KB · Views: 100
    Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Or $1 bills soon.
    Nope. Not on your life, even if they're brand new. You'll wind up with warts or green cancerous ink, one or the other if not both, on your butt. Don't even suggest it. Then some know-nothing simpletons will dig it up and spend it and before you know it we'll all die of fever and hepatitis

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    It's a little bit of both crappy service and crappy suppliers. Just wait till you're wiping crap with kudzu leaves because paper (any paper) is worth a fortune and you're trading single sheets of it for an hour with a woman
    That's already happening.... usually have 100 stamped on em.. :)

kendive

Master
    The wife dragged me out today and we hit Wal-Mart, Home Depot, and Lowe's... all had PLEANTY of shit paper and paper towels.

I already have a nice stash...

Yea this thread is fake news.... Just about like anything else on the internet and TV Nowadays...

This forum is like CNN for entertainment purposes only. :)

candipogo

Expert
    Don't think people are buying all this stuff. I think it's the retailers slacking. Everything and anything sucks nowadays and they can blame it all on the rona. Any type of service is in the dumps and nobody cares anymore.

I went to local Sam's yesterday.
    Don't think people are buying all this stuff. I think it's the retailers slacking. Everything and anything sucks nowadays and they can blame it all on the rona. Any type of service is in the dumps and nobody cares anymore.

I went to Sam's yesterday. Noticed several items I usually buy not there or hardly any stock. clerks said they are cutting out a lot of products. I went to meat department. They didn't have 25 steaks for purchase in all cuts combined. Same crap everywhere. Prices jacked up to make back revenue lost to covid last year and a tight hold on stock. Remember when the government said it was just a lapse in the supply chain? And, all companies were working hard to help Americans. They forgot to mention businesses in general would raise prices to make up for lost revenue. It sucks. Everything you touch in our robust economy is more expensive and less to choose to from.

Raven

Master
    Chef Boyardee and Beanee Weenies works for me. The new normal. They can take their steaks and shove it. I'll eat for less than a dollar a can. I'm on strike

Raven

Master
    We as Americans should count our blessings. We have been at war for what, 20 years now? We have American boots on the ground in a 100 countries. Only reason the talking heads on tv haven't declared it a World War is the politics would look bad. You look back to World War II and Germany... they had been at war for like "only" 10 years by the time we got there and marched on German home country and we found absolutely nothing moving.... no birds, no horses, no cows, no dogs, no cats, no chickens... they had eaten it all. I read these diaries and letters and book compilations from World War II vets that had been there and seen this and they were all shocked at how silent the German countryside was. Look around... do you still have pet dogs and deer and hogs and cows and horses and chickens? We should all count our blessings

Last edited:

Welldoya

Master
    Speaking of Sam’s Club - it ain’t what it used to be. They have almost nothing in the way of sporting goods and gardening and 6 aisles of potato chips and snacks.
    They no longer carry Bengal and Amdro.
    I can buy beer cheaper at Tom Thumb.
    Their liquor store has some pretty good deals.

candipogo

Expert
    It's the covid cash on the unemployment that's the problem. Make more sitting home gettin high and making deducts.
    I totally agree. I got a young dude that helps me a couple of days a month. He's not married. But, he's got a live in and 2 kids. 4×1400. 5600$. He'll, it will be 3 months or more before he shows back up. A zillion more like him out there. Pay the rent and get the dope. Why work.

candipogo

Expert
    Has anyone else noticed the ongoing shortage of daily shower spray? (Not cleaners, but the stuff you spray on your shower walls to keep the soap scum build-up off.) All the Walmarts in South Baldwin county have been out for months. Even the Navy Commisary and NEX haven't had any for months either??
    My wife started seeing this in the fall last year. We are in N.MS. stores were out of shower spray of any kind. We were in gulfport area on the coast last fall on vacation. She went to a local wally and they had plenty. She bought 12 bottles. I thought she was nuts. But, we still don't have hardly any in the stores in this area. I don't understand it. Shower spray? What the hell? Maybe it's used to make home made bombs or something.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Yea this thread is fake news.... Just about like anything else on the internet and TV Nowadays...

This forum is like CNN for entertainment purposes only. :)

You got that right, miss your input along with the other Knowledgeable people put off by the "new" forum.

Reactions: FLT
    Top Bottom