• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kendive

Master
    You got that right, miss your input along with the other Knowledgeable people put off by the "new" forum.
    Yes very true. This just is not the kool place to hang out anymore. I stop in once in a while but not in here like I use to be.
    You got that right, miss your input along with the other Knowledgeable people put off by the "new" forum.
    This forum has become a political nightmare also.

Southalabama

Master
    In the birthing suites at mobile infirmary they have a heated seat bidet toilet with an undercarriage dryer.

Never one to dismiss anything offhand I tried it out. I made an informed decision.

I’ll stick to stockpiling toilet paper.

Raven

Master
    Why not lol

I saw these bidets in Egypt, where they dont even hardly sell toilet paper and we were cautioned against flushing any paper products because their sewer pipes were not designed for it at all. And they wonder why they have shorter life spans and weird fevers all over Africa

FrommerStop

Master
    I saw these bidets in Egypt, where they dont even hardly sell toilet paper and we were cautioned against flushing any paper products because their sewer pipes were not designed for it at all. And they wonder why they have shorter life spans and weird fevers all over Africa
    Where I spent time in Africa, There was a container for the used TP. For one thing the 'hygenic paper" likely was not readily degradable. I always look to see that any TP that I buy is septic safe. Usually there is no sewage plant and septic run off in the cities goes into the storm drains that empty into the sea. People were often out there digging for shell fish that they sold. By the way there was a lot of hepatitis around.

Top Bottom