• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seandizzie

Expert
    Seem Ukraine has started wacking people not in support of the war/traitors.
    CCBE8E39-C4C6-42F5-921F-C9399E9C39BA.png
    15299D45-7672-4272-A45C-23EA07C85A2F.png
    D986557D-B751-4783-AB3B-899F536F24C9.jpeg

Attachments

• 87443329-D748-4758-B546-9FEAD626C7AA.jpeg
      87443329-D748-4758-B546-9FEAD626C7AA.jpeg
      396.6 KB · Views: 59

Raven

Master
    Seem Ukraine has started wacking people not in support of the war/traitors.
    View attachment 154573View attachment 154572View attachment 154574
    Sad thing is these dead leaders were right about trying to talk Ukraine's way out of this mess with Russia. There's no way Ukraine will win an armed conflict. It's the uneducated unprofessionals that are keeping the annihilation going. Anybody with any military experience or half a brain is retreating and running for the border

M60Gunner

Master
    Ukrainian locals who have been armed are now killing anyone who cannot speak flawless Ukrainian. Some words with both hard and soft sounds are not easy for Russians to say perfectly, even those who speak excellent Ukrainian. Throw in the criminals who have now also been armed and the situation is basically a free for all. My friend showed me videos from his family today. I had no idea it was as bad as it is. Meanwhile the Russians, especially those in the Donbas want payback for eight years of Ukrainian violence against them. This is before we add in the Russian military regulars, the Nokhchiy (Chechens), or Spetsnaz from Russia and/or Belarus.

Raven

Master
    Ukrainian locals who have been armed are now killing anyone who cannot speak flawless Ukrainian. Some words with both hard and soft sounds are not easy for Russians to say perfectly, even those who speak excellent Ukrainian. Throw in the criminals who have now also been armed and the situation is basically a free for all. My friend showed me videos from his family today. I had no idea it was as bad as it is. Meanwhile the Russians, especially those in the Donbas want payback for eight years of Ukrainian violence against them. This is before we add in the Russian military regulars, the Nokhchiy (Chechens), or Spetsnaz from Russia and/or Belarus.
    Probably a whole lot of Russian deserters and also dismounted Russian troops who aren't deserters but just trying to blend in and make it back to their side of the line. The "fog of war" includes confusion. I heard somebody once said the way to tell deserters from troops in retreat was whether or not they still carried a firearm

IronBeard

Master
    Yep. Diversity and inclusion are the top priorities. Those, and climate change......

seandizzie

Expert
    Sad thing is these dead leaders were right about trying to talk Ukraine's way out of this mess with Russia. There's no way Ukraine will win an armed conflict. It's the uneducated unprofessionals that are keeping the annihilation going. Anybody with any military experience or half a brain is retreating and running for the border
    Kinda how I see it. Ukraine can take a toll on the Russian advance but its going to destroy the country in the process and Ukraine is going to lose out in the end.

I personally do not feel Ukraine is worth it, committing Western forces full scale. Obama and Biden should have not fucked around in Russia’s back yard. The Russians are willing to fight for it.

What exactly does the United States have to gain from this? it’s pointless for us.

ls1_guru

Master
    They got paid for their "services".. to setup what and as mentioned the whole infrastructure is going to be destroyed. Like getting a totalled car after lol what did you gain here.

Raven

Master
    Kinda how I see it. Ukraine can take a toll on the Russian advance but its going to destroy the country in the process and Ukraine is going to lose out in the end.

I personally do not feel Ukraine is worth it, committing Western forces full scale. Obama and Biden should have not fucked around in Russia’s back yard. The Russians are willing to fight for it.

What exactly does the United States have to gain from this? it’s pointless for us.
    Oil pipelines run to the sea in Ukraine

Carl

Master
    Uh oh! One has strayed from the Official Narrative, put him with with the unruly doctors, angry parents and insurrectionists! All Hail The Warmachine!

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    And then there's this from Quinnipac Poll.

WHAT WOULD AMERICANS DO?
    Americans were asked what they would do if they were in the same position as Ukrainians are now: stay and fight or leave the country?
    A majority (55 percent) say they would stay and fight, while 38 percent say they would leave the country.
    Republicans say 68 – 25 percent and independents say 57 – 36 percent they would stay and fight, while Democrats say 52 – 40 percent they would
    leave the countr
    y

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I just saw a snippet of video on YouTube just now that I tbh was kinda shocked they showed so blatantly. It was a clip of Ukraine media bragging basically and showing troops hopping off a attack/transport helicopter. All was hopping off fully armed and rushing into position. Only problem was they had painted red crosses on the choppers. Which last I checked was a big no-no. I can't re watch it tho cause it was one of those 30 seconds tick-tock videos. I'm sure other clips are out there tho. Chopper had rockets and whole nine yards on it still. Very weird to see

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom