• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seandizzie

Expert
    If ya look back you'll see little hints here n there of some real funny business, going back ages. I saw this once and it made me realize just how crazy it all is. And I think it's 100% real too if I recall correctly. But here's a young Putin in what must have been his early KGB days. Makes you wonder what all was going on that we have zero clue about
    860d2753d0b6f60b249de98640ce44e1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    That was taken in 1988. Kgb was disbanded in in 1991. He joined the KGB around 1975. So it was actually late in his KGB days.

Thats not him either. Just more propaganda. He was in Dresden Germany at the time.
    B43B3D3A-6215-4B73-A60C-3D95E8D53AAA.jpeg
    38619F29-C8B7-4C29-9E98-CC8DB1065547.jpeg

drc2777

Expert
    Apparently the former president of Iran is coming out in support of Ukraine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220302-142413_1.png
      Screenshot_20220302-142413_1.png
      212.6 KB · Views: 56

DAS HUGH!

Master
    That was taken in 1988. Kgb was disbanded in in 1991. He joined the KGB around 1975. So it was actually late in his KGB days.

Thats not him either. Just more propaganda. He was in Dresden Germany at the time.
    View attachment 154024 View attachment 154026
    Yes and no. Many assume this was taken in America. It's literally in Russia. You can see the Kremlin in the background of the photo. The photo was taken by Pete Suza who was Reagan and Obamas photographer in 1988. And it was early in Putins career. He was working as a junior spy in Dresden in East Germany.
    The Photographer himself said the meeting there in photo seemed odd. He said they was asking odd questions about human rights etc. When other people who asked to meet Reagan asked normal type questions. So later he was told why. And they told him they where family of KGB agents. So yes of course they denied it being him. But it's perfectly possible it a young putin who was assigned to watch Reagan as he went thru Russia. I got my info from a Dark5 documentary 9n YouTube btw. Type dark5 putin and ff to the 5 min mark. It sounds like they spoke to the camera guy. And it. Makes total sense as far as the times etc all line up perfect. They even show another photo of younger Putin. The two photos are near identical. Plus. How many KGB families walk around in their own area they're from and choose to wear binoculars and camera around your neck lol. It looks like a goofy disguise lol. But yeah not 100% proven. But very high likelihood it's true. Besides depending on which fact checkers u ask.. not long ago they said the laptop is fake and Trump wasn't spied on lol. Either way tho. It's a heck of a photo between a current world leader and future world leader if true. But if it it's true. The implications are endless. I think many discredit the photo by assuming it was taken here in USA. So it's definitely a far leap once u consider it was taken right in the heart of Russia

DAS HUGH!

Master
    But maybe the camera was for taking photos of Reagan I guess lol. But someone matching his age.. that also had KGB family sure does look just like him is all I gotta say lol

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Oh I forgot. All those other guys in photo that look like secret service wearing suits, That's Russian agents according to the documentary. So yeah lol

SAWMAN

Master
    For all those old enough to remember the nightly news back in the early 70's. Pictures flooded in showing dead and wounded American soldiers.
    The "in your face" pictures showed the massive destruction to the cities and towns all over SE Asia.
    The camera footage that will come back from Ukraine will be 10 TIMES WORSE.
    Americans should prepare themselves for scenes of Ukrainian death and destruction and wonder why Biden acted so long to supply them with defensive weapons.
    Get ready folks ..... HERE IT COMES !!! ---- SAWMAN

Carl

Master
    Currently the amount of virtue signaling from both the left and right wing politicians in America is off the charts. Maybe they can finally find common ground in pushing towards nuclear conflict? Everyone keeps drawing comparisons between invasions of the past and now but technology and capability's were very different back then.

Isn't it strange that covid hysteria seems to have died as soon as this started. I guess one crisis at a time is all that is necessary.

/waves to the feds

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    WASTE NOT WANT NOT . INCREASE CONTROL ON WHAT IS freedom .
    Do you honestly think that anyone making decisions right now believes in this thing called freedom? Sure seems like here in America they have been hell bent on removing these freedoms for at least since 9/11 . Do you think that Ukraine was "free" before this? Ah yeah the beautiful "democracy" the globalists installed in Ukraine in 2014, I almost forgot!

All it would take to silence most of these cheerleader virtue signalers in the US would be to start up the draft and start sending their kids to Europe.

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I find it funny how many on the far left are now suddenly happy as can be as they pay for and issue full auto guns.. and even javelins etc to regular citizens. Just so long as it's someone else. While at the same time they're trying to take away guns here lol. It shows they don't car about life at all. But care only about keeping power and doing what it takes to keep it

.22 cents

Master
    Currently the amount of virtue signaling from both the left and right wing politicians in America is off the charts. Maybe they can finally find common ground in pushing towards nuclear conflict? Everyone keeps drawing comparisons between invasions of the past and now but technology and capability's were very different back then.

Isn't it strange that covid hysteria seems to have died as soon as this started. I guess one crisis at a time is all that is necessary.

/waves to the feds
    Agreed. Covaids hysteria stopped as soon as the news short for “newspeak” stopped casting their brainwashing spell to a mass audience about it or “broadcasting”. More and more people have “died suddenly” from blood and heart issues every day but it’s not talked about.

make sure to tune in to our regularly scheduled “programming” on what to think not how

Propagandist and Eugenicist aren’t super humans they can only dedicate their time and energy to one rigged narrative at a time lol

maxfold

Master
    Do you honestly think that anyone making decisions right now believes in this thing called freedom? Sure seems like here in America they have been hell bent on removing these freedoms for at least since 9/11 . Do you think that Ukraine was "free" before this? Ah yeah the beautiful "democracy" the globalists installed in Ukraine in 2014, I almost forgot!

All it would take to silence most of these cheerleader virtue signalers in the US would be to start up the draft and start sending their kids to Europe.
    Tax them and kids with same tax laws as citizens .

.22 cents

Master
    I find it funny how many on the far left are now suddenly happy as can be as they pay for and issue full auto guns.. and even javelins etc to regular citizens. Just so long as it's someone else. While at the same time they're trying to take away guns here lol. It shows they don't car about life at all. But care only about keeping power and doing what it takes to keep it

All the false flag shootings to take guns, unless people believe they’re real have only sold millions more guns. They can’t take them away but what happens when supply chains are destroyed from this questionable war conveniently at this time? Hungry people will be animals.

seandizzie

Expert
    There were no
    Yes and no. Many assume this was taken in America. It's literally in Russia. You can see the Kremlin in the background of the photo. The photo was taken by Pete Suza who was Reagan and Obamas photographer in 1988. And it was early in Putins career. He was working as a junior spy in Dresden in East Germany.
    The Photographer himself said the meeting there in photo seemed odd. He said they was asking odd questions about human rights etc. When other people who asked to meet Reagan asked normal type questions. So later he was told why. And they told him they where family of KGB agents. So yes of course they denied it being him. But it's perfectly possible it a young putin who was assigned to watch Reagan as he went thru Russia. I got my info from a Dark5 documentary 9n YouTube btw. Type dark5 putin and ff to the 5 min mark. It sounds like they spoke to the camera guy. And it. Makes total sense as far as the times etc all line up perfect. They even show another photo of younger Putin. The two photos are near identical. Plus. How many KGB families walk around in their own area they're from and choose to wear binoculars and camera around your neck lol. It looks like a goofy disguise lol. But yeah not 100% proven. But very high likelihood it's true. Besides depending on which fact checkers u ask.. not long ago they said the laptop is fake and Trump wasn't spied on lol. Either way tho. It's a heck of a photo between a current world leader and future world leader if true. But if it it's true. The implications are endless. I think many discredit the photo by assuming it was taken here in USA. So it's definitely a far leap once u consider it was taken right in the heart of Russia

That is not Putin in that picture, 100%. Look at the nose ear cheek line. He resembles him but no way that’s him. Plus they were people that confirmed he was in Dresden at the time. You can believe what you want. i’m not gonna try to convince you any more. At this point it really doesn’t matter anyway.

Also, Canada’s Truck protest and the one currently working its way across the United States is why they’re easing restrictions.

All it takes is enough people to stand up.

I’m not saying the media hasn’t completely shifted gears away from Covid because they definitely have. They’re playing the war drums now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom