• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Lift cost varies. As the well gets depleted the costs go up. Wells are shut down when the lift costs get too high. When the price of oil goes up then people can afford to go back and pump out of those shut down wells.

There is even a company that buys those wells and runs methane harvested in swamps to the well in order to lower the cost of getting the rest of the oil in these wells.
    Bring back fracking now. Then near shore drilling

Raven

Master
    Looks like it will all be over shortly. The Ukraine air defenses were decimated overnight. Nothing stopping the Russian tanks now

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    putin will withdraw because biden has strongly condemned their actions....

biden is threatening to keep kamala in europe indefinitely unless putin complies.

sources indicate her cackle is working better than expected..

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I'm sure Putin owns a calculator. And he did the math long ago. And he found the value of the resources he'd gain far exceed the "sanctions". That's simple economics. All those countries around him who claim they are on-board with us will slowly cave in and turn against us and turn to him for oil/gas. They need oil also. So in the long term he'll get a double win. And the only losers will be us. The only way I see us being able to pull it off is if we had all are oil going full steam and was able to direct it to our allies. Now we can't even get it ourselves. Combine the fact that we've let down our allies in recent past. And yeah expect russia to win big over this fast. We shouldn't get involved at all. Besides even if they do bite the bullet and stick with the sanctions other countries like China will immediately send whatever they need. Plus now China may sanction us in return. We already hurting by not having tech parts we needed. Now wait till they totally shut that off plus access to rare earth minerals we need. I'd be on board a little more with helping but the place is a corrupt fake democracy. Biden himself proved this. Many times. I'd also be on board if I trusted our leadership more. We're in the worst possible shape as a nation now. Others know this and it's exactly why they're acting up now. We need to focus and lick our wounds and fix our own house. God I wished they'd quit meddling with stuff there now. Guess it's time to kick back and watch the show

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

DAS HUGH!

Master
    putin will withdraw because biden has strongly condemned their actions....

biden is threatening to keep kamala in europe indefinitely unless putin complies.

sources indicate her cackle is working better than expected..

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

MarkS

Master
    Ah hell maybe Putin is just going in to get proof of the Biden’s dirty pay for play. lol As mentioned above we need to stay out of it and focus on development of our own resources for oil and technological needs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ls1_guru

Master
    Reports with kill count out now.. going to get higher. Atleast their own is fighting back.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Some motivational words below (after this paragragh) that the Ukrainians probably already know too well, from a great speaker 58 years ago. Personally, I wish them all the best luck to kill every Russian bastard who would invade their country, but it will be a slaughter, in the wrong direction, and the rest of the world is just watching it happen... We don’t have to have US boots on the ground, but we could be doing ALOT more than a “strongly worded letter” and spineless speeches. What a sad day for global freedom...

Ronald Reagan: 'There is only one guaranteed way you can have peace ... surrender', speech against Cold War appeasement - 1964

27 October 1964, California, USA
    This was part of a longer Barry Goldwater endorsement called ‘A Time for Choosing’
    Let’s set the record straight. There is no argument over the choice between peace and war, but there is only one guaranteed way you can have peace–and you can have it in the next second–surrender.

Admittedly there is a risk in any course we follow other than this, but every lesson in history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter our well-meaning liberal friends refuse to face–that their policy of accommodation is appeasement, and it gives no choice between peace and war, only between fight and surrender. If we continue to accommodate, continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand–the ultimatum. And what then? When Nikita Khrushchev has told his people he knows what our answer will be? He has told them that we are retreating under the pressure of the Cold War, and someday when the time comes to deliver the ultimatum, our surrender will be voluntary because by that time we will have weakened from within spiritually, morally, and economically. He believes this because from our side he has heard voices pleading for “peace at any price” or “better Red than dead,” or as one commentator put it, he would rather “live on his knees than die on his feet.” And therein lies the road to war, because those voices don’t speak for the rest of us. You and I know and do not believe that life is so dear and peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery. If nothing in life is worth dying for, when did this begin–just in the face of this enemy? Or should Moses have told the children of Israel to live in slavery under the pharaohs? Should Christ have refused the cross? Should the patriots at Concord Bridge have thrown down their guns and refused to fire the shot heard ’round the world? The martyrs of history were not fools, and our honored dead who gave their lives to stop the advance of the Nazis didn’t die in vain. Where, then, is the road to peace? Well, it’s a simple answer after all.

You and I have the courage to say to our enemies, “There is a price we will not pay.” There is a point beyond which they must not advance. This is the meaning in the phrase of Barry Goldwater’s “peace through strength.” Winston Churchill said that “the destiny of man is not measured by material computation. When great forces are on the move in the world, we learn we are spirits–not animals.” And he said, “There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty.”

You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on Earth, or we will sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness.

Carl

Master
    Can't help but wonder how much of this has been instigated by the revolution in Ukraine, bankrolled by globalists around 2014 and prior?

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Social media is pretty quick these days, especially in sun groups that aren't monitored like open media. Discord being one...
    Telegram is my go to. You can save directly to your device.

ls1_guru

Master
    Can't help but wonder how much of this has been instigated by the revolution in Ukraine, bankrolled by globalists around 2014 and prior?
    That's what I've been thinking.. this has been festering and finally popped.

Top Bottom