• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Doesn't even have to be a nuke to get an EMP effect. Would only take 2 high altitude EMP generators to knock out the whole east coast. Kiss goodbye Wall Street, all command and control, all utilities, all comms and electricity and medical care. There'll be a 20-30% reduction in population within the first month, just from the lack of emergency medical care and diabetics and O2 tanks running dry. Another 50% population reduction if the power and utilities ain't turned back on before winter sets in and millions of people freeze to death
    20-30%?? Try 50%. Modern people are not equipped to handle this.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    How do they exactly sanction a person lol. Am I missing something. I have a few people I'd like to sanction also lol

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Easy way to do it would be the OFAC list.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I just don't see it doing any good. And on the world stage it just looks petty. I'm certain there's people sitting eating caviar someplace laughing the night away. I think some hear are shaking in their boots if some there in Ukraine get caught alive and start talking. I wonder how many clean up crews got sent out in advance lol.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Raven

Master
    The 13 got obliterated from what I was hearing.
    Awfully hard to dig a fighting hole on a rock island. Gaurantee I'd have been at least trying to dig for the last week or so. Those guys never stood a chance by sticking around. There must not have been any boats. Think I would have at least started running for the water, thinking maybe I can climb out of the water when the bombardment is over. Only thing I can imagine would have killed them all is if they were all bunched up in one building AND their leadership didn't give them any kind of "INCOMING !!!" warning

Krazy1

Expert
    Putin has been doling out oil to the rest of the EU like crack. He has pretty much sanction proofed his country. It started in 2014 under Obama and Biden when there were zero consequences for their invasion into Crimea. Sanctions don't bother a guy like Putin. It hurts the common Russian. By the way, them soldiers on that Island had some big balls!!

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Ruskies on the move, a convoy including APCs and truck-borne pontoon bridge vehicles moved through the lower right webcam a few minutes ago.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Should we start a gofundme for Hunter Biden? I'm guessing he's out of a job now, or he could just roll right over to the Russians.

He has a new job with a Russian oil company - we are still importing their oil.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Top Bottom