• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boardfeet

Expert
    Camel toe is scheduled to reprimand Putin from a soap box in Poland today. I feel pretty confident this will scare the §hit out of him and he will pull out of Ukraine.

maxfold

Master
    Camel toe is scheduled to reprimand Putin from a soap box in Poland today. I feel pretty confident this will scare the §hit out of him and he will pull out of Ukraine.
    HOPE SHE DOES HER SPEACH ABOUT UKRAINE being a nice small country and Russia being a large mean country ! UKRAINE is A Doobee Russia is a DontBee. That will scare Putin!!

Krazy1

Expert
    Well I'm in no way advocating for either side but I draw a line in the sand when you shell hospitals and schools if that is in fact what we are seeing. It's so hard to know what is real these days. I do know that Canadian sniper who made the 2 mile shot in Iraq just joined the fight. Them ruskies better keep their heads down or they could loose them.

Carl

Master
    I wonder how many civilians the US has killed in the past 20 years? Well see that was for the greater good - spreading Democracy. Never mind then.

Krazy1

Expert
    I wonder how many civilians the US has killed in the past 20 years? Well see that was for the greater good - spreading Democracy. Never mind then.
    Well if you are OK with any country killing indiscriminately like it looks is starting to happen over there, you and I are cut from different clothes. I don't care what it's in the name of!!

Carl

Master
    Of course not. Just sick of the propaganda. The Russians could have laid waste from one end of Ukraine to the other by now if they wanted to, they have obviously avoided mass civilian casualties. If you listen to US media though its basically a genocide on civilians over there.

Snake-Eyes

Master

In the past 20 years? Less than the BurnLootMurder and antifah thugs.

The US military follows Very strict Rules Of Engagement. So much so that there were literally uniformed Lawyers (JAG) in the damn approval chain giving advice to combatant commanders for fires missions.

The US military gave more of a damn about the civilians of a foreign nation than that nation’s own leadership.

So... your comment makes little sense.

JP0311

Expert
    Ok I guess ill take your word for it sir.

Just a quick search but yeah ill let it go it does not really matter https://www.statista.com/statistics/269729/documented-civilian-deaths-in-iraq-war-since-2003/
    Well I deployed multiple times with 3rd Marines as an 0311. Yes, there are strict rules of engagement, but almost a half million children died in Iraq alone, based on the lie of wmds. The US has interfered with elections around the world, left countries far worse than when we showed up, and it’s praised not condemned. The truth is, is that the US is the number one human rights violator on the planet. People seem to forget it was Putin who warned the US government about 9/11 and he was ignored. All the US has to do is use the “patriot card” and they can kill anyone in the name of “freedom”. It’s pretty sickening

seandizzie

Expert
    Well I'm in no way advocating for either side but I draw a line in the sand when you shell hospitals and schools if that is in fact what we are seeing. It's so hard to know what is real these days. I do know that Canadian sniper who made the 2 mile shot in Iraq just joined the fight. Them ruskies better keep their heads down or they could loose them.
    Well i have seen pics/videos of the Ukraine military using schools as staging zones. The hospital was not directly hit, the crater is outside. The building did take blast damage but they didn’t directly hit the hospital. I would not be surprised if there was some sort of military vehicle out there. Don’t know.

I know the beach ball on top of the holiday in on Okaloosa island in Fort Walton has a military function. So even here in the US we do similar thing, hiding military infrastructure in/on a civilian structure.

04327189-7EC9-4973-B247-CE08659A8A0F.jpeg

Its a tactic used around the globe. Its pretty fucked up. I would not be surprised if the Ukrainian army was doing something similar.

I really hate it for the people, that have no desire to be in a war zone being used a propaganda Martyrs.

Snake-Eyes

Master

You accused the US of killing civilians.
    My response is effectively “not that many”.

Some goat-herder leading a camel hauling SA-7s under a blanket is no longer simply a “civilian”. That’s a combatant. Big difference.

Ok I guess ill take your word for it sir.

Just a quick search but yeah ill let it go it does not really matter https://www.statista.com/statistics/269729/documented-civilian-deaths-in-iraq-war-since-2003/

You link a website of statistics to somehow prove your point. It shows how many civilians allegedly were killed in military operations. Yet, WHO did the killing? WHAT military ops?
    If the taliban set off an IED, and three local kids die, do those go into the totals?
    If the pakistani military kills some afghani locals on the congested borderland areas they thought might be threats, where do those numbers go?
    If the US kicks in some doors on a midnight staff meeting of raghead terrorists, and the combatant body count is 20 with zero collaterals, but the next day Al Gore’s aljazeera says it was 45 women and children, what does that statistics website count?

My point: the US military doesn’t target civilians. Period. Make yourself a combatant within the ROE, and you’re no longer a civilian, you’re an enemy combatant. So the number of civilians killed by the US military should be a very low number because by definition, those are accidental or unfortunate collateral deaths.

BurnLootMurder thugs, antifah cowards, and Nation-invading armies, however all seem to have no problem targeting innocents and non-combatants.

Raven

Master
    Big serious American war crimes all thru Iraq and Afghanistan. But because we're the big dog on top handing out freebies from the cash cow nobody will ever make a stink about it... until one day we're not the big dog on top.

Raven

Master
    In the past 20 years? Less than the BurnLootMurder and antifah thugs.

The US military follows Very strict Rules Of Engagement. So much so that there were literally uniformed Lawyers (JAG) in the damn approval chain giving advice to combatant commanders for fires missions.

The US military gave more of a damn about the civilians of a foreign nation than that nation’s own leadership.

So... your comment makes little sense.
    As much oversight as there was, there wasn't enough. The brass at all levels are guilty of murder or being complicit to murder because they didn't charge those who were guilty. But hey, that's war. We've certainly come a long way since WW1 and WW2. America indiscriminately burned alive whole cities full of civilians, schools and hospitals in WW2.

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Well i have seen pics/videos of the Ukraine military using schools as staging zones. The hospital was not directly hit, the crater is outside. The building did take blast damage but they didn’t directly hit the hospital. I would not be surprised if there was some sort of military vehicle out there. Don’t know.

I know the beach ball on top of the holiday in on Okaloosa island in Fort Walton has a military function. So even here in the US we do similar thing, hiding military infrastructure in/on a civilian structure.

View attachment 155567
    Its a tactic used around the globe. Its pretty fucked up. I would not be surprised if the Ukrainian army was doing something similar.

I really hate it for the people, that have no desire to be in a war zone being used a propaganda Martyrs.
    Same thing with these 5G cell phone towers being installed on church steeples and on poles in people's front yards. Legitimate military targets. Grab your ankles.

Last edited:

Krazy1

Expert

View attachment 155567

This was the whole point of my comment. It's hard to know what to believe because of so much propaganda. I pray for the people that were working and feeding their families just 3 short weeks ago and now have a very uncertain future!! If you had to drop everything on a minutes notice and flee to Canada to keep your family safe that would be fucked up.

seandizzie

Expert
    Propaganda machine is working over time that is for sure.
    This was the whole point of my comment. It's hard to know what to believe because of so much propaganda. I pray for the people that were working and feeding their families just 3 short weeks ago and now have a very uncertain future!! If you had to drop everything on a minutes notice and flee to Canada to keep your family safe that would be fucked up.

M60Gunner

Master
    Then there’s this

Top Bottom