• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    I was traveling to north Georgia today and listened to the hearing with Kimberly Cheatle on Fox on the radio.
    That was embarrassing. Talk about being in over your head. This woman is the poster child for DEI hires.
    She was like Sgt. Schultz. She knows nothing.
    She hasn’t visited the site of the shooting. It was 3 days before she talked to the agents that were there.
    She said the report will be ready in 60 days.
    No shame. No remorse. She’s an idiot and should be fired immediately.

Southalabama

Master
    I get if she doesn’t want to lay the details out in public (if she even knows them at this point)

But she lost any credibility she might have had by giving an interview with news cameras rolling BEFORE she briefed congress. She then used that interview to make excuses (sloped roof).

Her sense of urgency to get to the facts seemed lacking.

She hasn’t visited the scene but the reality is she’d just get in the way and wouldn’t know what she was looking at.

Political hire.

BluesBrother

Master
    I was traveling to north Georgia today and listened to the hearing with Kimberly Cheatle on Fox on the radio.
    That was embarrassing. Talk about being in over your head. This woman is the poster child for DEI hires.
    She hasn’t visited the site of the shooting. It was 3 days before she talked to the agents that were there.
    I agree "should be fired immediately" but she's no idiot nor are the dems. They know exactly what they're doing and are able to get away with.

Last edited:

Bay Ranger

Master
    Nancy Mace ripped Cheatle a new one. Mace even called her our saying "stop bull shitting us". Cheatle reminded me of Mayorkus testimony: shit eating grin on his face thinking "what ya gonna do about it". Only way Cheatle can be removed is if Mayorkus fires her and we all know that won't happen. Mayorkus will keep her on just to poke Congress in the eye. Too bad Shumer was controlling everything in the Senate impeachment of Mayorkus.

Welldoya

Master
    I tried to watch the hearing but during the time I was tuned in the congresspeople just kept making stupid “I hope this is the quote that goes viral” statements like they were trying to be cute/clever. I turned it off after a short time.

I agree. They could have had 4 or 5 people asking the questions because they were all asking the same thing in different form.
    Actually, if her answers might have classified information, this should have been done behind closed doors.

FLT

Master
    Pretty obvious to me that she’s not going to answer any questions. It would seem that she’s aware that she’s not going to be held accountable.

5lima30ret

Master
    Cheatle will probably wind up being a talking head "expert" in a couple of years on Faux News, CNN, or MSNBC! That where most of the washed up failed department heads land after their firing/resigning/impeachment!

BluesBrother

Master
    cheatle's was hired from pepsico security prior to working ss. If that's the extent of experience to head ss God help those being protected. BTW I heard there was an agent that had top of roof assignment but complained it was to hot up there so he went inside.

Pennsylvania police commissioner throws cold water on Secret Service 'sloped roof' concerns: 'I cannot agree'​

Lawmakers from both parties recorded themselves climbing on the 'sloped roof' Monday​

By Anders Hagstrom Fox News
    Published July 23, 2024 2:06pm EDT

ssvpa.jpg

Last edited:

Southalabama

Master
    Well just looked at her bio. This actually makes her response look worse. You’d thought she would have learned something in her 27 years with the secret service. Can’t blame Pepsi.

Cheatle, 53, is the second woman to lead the presidential protection agency and secured the non-Senate-confirmed role in August 2022 after a three-year stint as senior director of global security at PepsiCo.

Before that, she had served 27 years in the Secret Service, beginning in the Clinton administration.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    She was the 2nd patsy...

BluesBrother

Master

Whistleblower reveals why Trump rally officer assigned to shooter’s perch moved​

Law enforcement personnel assigned to roof of AGR building apparently went inside because it was 'too hot,' Sen Josh Hawley says, citing whistleblower​

By Audrey Conklin Fox News
    Published July 24, 2024 11:41am EDT

WTF, too hot? There was an assassination attempt on DJT from 130 yards away and three people hit with bullets one 50 year old first responder killed and "too hot" is the reason for abandoning a post? The offending officer must be fired and criminally charged with dereliction of duty. Not even a close call.

Reactions: FLT
    Top Bottom