• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    As usual, if you don't have first-hand experience with the issue, why make such specific ASSumptions?

Sure, the military isn't made of 100% identical people, so there will be some bad apples and differing opinioned people. However, it is NOT the same proportions as society at large. Why not? Because of the difficulty of service, the oath taken, the standards expected and enforced, the sacrifices made, and most importantly, the caliber of the company kept.

Just like some politicians expect people to vote a certain way due to their skintone, there are some people who expect the "military" to blindly follow orders from the political party they last voted for?

Uhm... No.

Members of the military take an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States... against all enemies, foreign and domestic. We don't serve a specific person at the expense of the Constitution.

Members of the military are taught the difference between a lawful order and an unlawful order. They are expected to follow the former and question/clarify/refuse the latter.

NO ONE with an honorable mind is "going to be in favor of going after civilians"... regardless of whether they are in an "elite unit".

Most military personnel qualify on some model of small arms. Some exceptions being chaplains, or others for various accepted reasons. What you consider "combat trained" or "combat soldier" isn't worth clarifying. I've seen unarmed chaplains administer aid in a free-fire combat zone, and I've seen kitted-up REMFs complain about the chowhall stateside. BOTH military members STILL served their Country with honor and did Way more than some thug POS SOB in a gang.

One of my closest crew-members was a staunch liberal, and he might even waste his vote on Biden, unfortunately. But he can handle a weapon, he is an expert in his job, he loves this Country, and I wouldn't hesitate to fly with him again in the shittiest of combat scenarios.

And I have no doubt he wouldn't follow an unlawful order against US Civilians, regardless of whose signature is on it or who is spewing the words.

I'll stay silent while you wax poetic about many topics you may have zero experience with, but don't go judging the military and expect the same crickets.
    I hope you are right and that I am wrong.

The EOD people that I have worked with are like you say. Some of the others related to support not so much such as at the walter reed medical research where I worked. Many that go in do so since they can not find a job. I do know some of that try can not get in. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that large numbers of current enlisted people are democrats.

Some other little factoids to consider. We have and need the 2nd amendment and the founding fathers were never in favor of a large standing army.

A survey below of just 1000 could be slanted to give the desired result.
    In the latest results — based on 1,018 active-duty troops surveyed in late July and early August — nearly half of respondents (49.9 percent) had an unfavorable view of the president, compared to about 38 percent who had a favorable view. Questions in the poll had a margin of error of up to 2 percent.

Among all survey participants, 42 percent said they “strongly” disapprove of Trump’s time in office.
    The report says the military has seen members from 53 gangs and 100 regions in the U.S. enlist in every branch of the armed forces. Members of every major street gang, some prison gangs, and outlaw motorcycle gangs (OMGs) have been reported on both U.S. and international military installations.Oct 22, 2011
    FBI Announces Gangs Have Infiltrated Every Branch Of The ...
    www.businessinsider.com › fbi-gang-assessment-us-mili...

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    I will just say this . . . the definition/line drawn between,military and civilian,combatant and non combatant,good guys and bad guys, the age and sex of someone trying to kill you,or the same for people directly supporting those trying to kill you,is often skewed.
    It is sometimes left to the interpretation of civilian leadership with zero combat expierance,generals and admirals with little to none,or lower ranking officers that came out of a military academy that think they know it all but have no real world expierance.
    The absolute best that a combat soldier/sailor can do is be lead by a senior enlisted that has seen years of training and combat expierance to follow up the training. Someone that has. - -> "been there,done that". Someone that will give a real world interpertation of the rules of combat. Someone that would NEVER ask his subordinates to do anything that he himself would not do . . . or better still,has not done in the past.
    About 40 years ago now,unknown individuals were talking with certain groups of the US military,re.how they would feel if they were ordered to go up against American "civilians" on American soil. I remember one higher ranking officer told these individuals to "get the fuck out of my office unless you can show me some ID". They walked out abruptly.
    Given all this,please remember - -> WACO,RUBY RIDGE,KENT STATE,SEGREGATION in the '60s,etc,etc,etc. How did things turn out for those poor men,women,and children in Waco,Tx ?? ---- SAWMAN

The army, the police, any state force really (as in working for a nation state), will turn into it's citizens if given the appropriate legal backing, history has shown people will always "just follow orders and get those evil white nationalists"

State enforcers, be it police, feds or military is a reflection of society. Our society is rotten. So I'd expect the currrent security forces to be the same.

This country has changed. For the worst.

Security forces are at best a necessary evil in a healthy society, at worst, in a rotten one they are nothing but enforcers for whoever is on top of the social order.

So many cops have enforced unconstitutional laws because "we don't write it, we just enforce it" aka "just following orders"

I have no illusion as if an awb or reparations of whatever bullshit the elites cook up next, the cops will enforce it. Sure they might complain, but they will happily opress their neighbors

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Raven

Master
    I know from experience that at least some of these Democrats with military experience are only registered Democrats because they are born Yankees and to get anything done up there you gotta be Democrat. You've all heard of "RINO" (Republican in name only). Well, they have the same concept up there. A US Marine ran for Congress up in Maine on a Democrat ticket while I was there, and won if I remember right, and everybody at work just assumed I was voting him. Congratulating me and wanting my opinion about him and everything else. I told them I voted for the other guy. Didnt matter. They have their own different sense of patriotism, and in many ways are more conservative then some Republicans. (Ex. They still have civilian legal binary triggers in Maine, without registration.)

Here in the Bible Belt and surrounded by bases we have a much higher rate of individual service connection then the rest of country. Nationally the average is only like 1 in 10 Americans have someone they know personally in the military or an immediate family member who is a veteran. Historically the officer corps has been like 90 percent born southern, too. So what if there's a lot of people in the military that could complain and vote Left. The 3 percent rule applies here, too. History has shown that its human nature that only 3 percent are going to actually do anything given half a chance. Another 3 percent will be in a non combat supporting role, and be mostly camp followers and family. Liberals will be squashed like a bug. Because there are conservatives on both sides of the 2 party line, conservatives have a majority, nevermind being better trained and better equipped. Our 3 percent far outnumbers their 3 percent.

SAWMAN

Master
    Shit . . . many times in the past cops have come around taking away peoples guns,right.
    Well . . . ??? --- SAWMAN

Shit . . . many times in the past cops have come around taking away peoples guns,right.
    Well . . . ??? --- SAWMAN
    In every single ban state, from commiefornia to the people's republic of nyc, the cops routinely arrest gun owners for non compliance.

It's the cops that protect the perverts that run tranny story hours for kids

It's the cops that watch the cities burn and do squat, but will come arrest you for self defense because "orders from above"

Cops enforce unconstitutional red flag laws.

Cops will force you to bake the cake for those faggota bigot!

Cops are enforcers that just "follow orders"

The current military will do the same. It's just a reflection of our society

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    I will throw something else into the mix here. It is called a purge. That within an organization or other group when those in charge get rid or demote those that they do not like. For the military they could do it with computer algorithms. They take everything that is on the net including what you purchase, read, donate to, etc. and decide if you are right or left. The first ones on the list that are to be gotten are the officer corps.
    I remember listening to a talk by someone from a CIA think tank given downtown at the IHMC downtown in pensacola on how they could use such things against terrorists. They would figure out which terrorists were likely on the basis of the computer to do something and retroactively kill them.
    The point that I am making here that the technology to figure out what side someone is on and just how dedicated is believed to be known by some.
    Getting rid of loyal americans from the DoD is not impossible. I do not trust the current democratic party at all. Does not mean I love Trump, just that the democrats really scare me.

FrommerStop

Master
    In this current environment , anyone that isn’t scared, is ill informed or a fool.
    It is the planning that really scares me in the video posted below. The antifa planed it brilliantly. It went off with better than typically military precision. Makes me wonder exactly who or what is behind such events.

It is the planning that really scares me in the video posted below. The antifa planed it brilliantly. It went off with better than typically military precision. Makes me wonder exactly who or what is behind such events.
    More than half our political establishment
    Big Corp
    Special lobbying groups.

That's it with broad strokes. Politicians are mostly just puppets directly or indirectly owned by big money.

Antifa, they are funded and supported by the media, the corporations and our elites both political and financial

They are an interesting group. Drug addicts, social rejects, trannies, faggots, criminals, fanatics, the deluded and insane...

All in all a motley collection of the worst dregs of society that are feed by hatred towards those better or more successful than them and easily manipulated by their own oppressors to serve as cannon fodder.

The average of these subhumans just wants to drag the entirety of society down to the lowest possible common denominator, it's pure envy and greed.

They haven't won yet because of their incompetence, cowardice and stupidity, no matter how much money they receive they are even in waging a revolution, failures. They are dangerous due to the primal rage they unleash, but would be easily dealt with if not protected by the system they claim to attack

Those who control them, finance them and supply them are the real enemy

That's the reason soros and co have put so much money flipping DAs across the country, so they can use LE, a much more competent element to strike at everyone who opposes their agenda

Ricochet

Master
    "Members of the military take an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States"

I hope this will prevail.

I know the sheriff's office in my county did not uphold their oath. ( speaking as a group not individual officers ).

Ricochet

Master
    "They are an interesting group. Drug addicts, social rejects, trannies, faggots, criminals, fanatics, the deluded and insane..."

Donkt forget teachers! That is also why they want schools to remain closed, imo.

FrommerStop

Master
    Such groups only thrive when they are protected or their victims are disarmed.

More than half our political establishment
    Big Corp
    Special lobbying groups.

That's it with broad strokes. Politicians are mostly just puppets directly or indirectly owned by big money.

Antifa, they are funded and supported by the media, the corporations and our elites both political and financial

They are an interesting group. Drug addicts, social rejects, trannies, faggots, criminals, fanatics, the deluded and insane...

All in all a motley collection of the worst dregs of society that are feed by hatred towards those better or more successful than them and easily manipulated by their own oppressors to serve as cannon fodder.

The average of these subhumans just wants to drag the entirety of society down to the lowest possible common denominator, it's pure envy and greed.

They haven't won yet because of their incompetence, cowardice and stupidity, no matter how much money they receive they are even in waging a revolution, failures. They are dangerous due to the primal rage they unleash, but would be easily dealt with if not protected by the system they claim to attack

Those who control them, finance them and supply them are the real enemy

That's the reason soros and co have put so much money flipping DAs across the country, so they can use LE, a much more competent element to strike at everyone who opposes their agenda

Ricochet

Master
    As long as you do not tell me what to do, I do not care what you do as long as it is not illegal. None of my business.

My favorite pagan
    View attachment 91326
    My husband is half Viking ( his mother was Swedish and I see Viking in him bcs he has rugged features, super strong for his frame and a nise that looks like a 50BMG bullet ). He was raised a pagan and became a Christian out of his own procuring a religion. Which amazed me.

What you said above about in America you can be any religion "as long as it is not illegal.."

Here is actual reality: American Constitution is based on Judeo-Christian laws.
    The Satanists are already claiming their right to practice abortion is protected under the constitution because their religion requires they sacrifice children to their God.
    Currently in America, Satanists can exercise this freedom wihout going to jail or needing to spend thousands of dollars in legal fees.

Currently also in America, a 17 year old is in jail and facing gigantic legal fees ( yes, he may be supported by go fund me but the fees would be there for you and I for SURE ) for exercising the 2nd ammendement and protecting life and property.

So I am not arguing against tree worshipping witches in the USA but there is a problem when the Kenosha Kyle event is inverted to have him be the bad guy by our very own nature free love harmless tree hugging hippies which evolved into the insurrectionists of today.

I guess the Constitution failed because the great American experiment of a nation free for all under God is not working out well as we are being slaved by the pagans.

Ricochet

Master
    I hope you are right and that I am wrong.

The EOD people that I have worked with are like you say. Some of the others related to support not so much such as at the walter reed medical research where I worked. Many that go in do so since they can not find a job. I do know some of that try can not get in. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that large numbers of current enlisted people are democrats.

Some other little factoids to consider. We have and need the 2nd amendment and the founding fathers were never in favor of a large standing army.

A survey below of just 1000 could be slanted to give the desired result.
    SCARY

Ricochet

Master
    The army, the police, any state force really (as in working for a nation state), will turn into it's citizens if given the appropriate legal backing, history has shown people will always "just follow orders and get those evil white nationalists"

State enforcers, be it police, feds or military is a reflection of society. Our society is rotten. So I'd expect the currrent security forces to be the same.

Security forces are at best a necessary evil in a healthy society, at worst, in a rotten one they are nothing but enforcers for whoever is on top of the social order.

So many cops have enforced unconstitutional laws because "we don't write it, we just enforce it" aka "just following orders"

I have no illusion as if an awb or reparations of whatever bullshit the elites cook up next, the cops will enforce it. Sure they might complain, but they will happily opress their neighbors

This is what I observed here in Pinellas County, unfortunatelly.
    Add to that the propaganda machine that turns neighbour against neighbour as it encourages "snitching" and ostracizes the ones still exercising their freedom or not obeying the new unconstitutional "order" .

Ricochet

Master

Here is another layer of who is really running the country:

Having accepted a job offer in a boat manufacturing company, today I received the last of the paperwork I need to sign to be able to start next week.
    In there I was asked to sign a form requiring me to pledge to THE WHO. Not to the United States Constitution, to the WHO and the CDC.
    Under the title: "My Resposability to Pledge to Fight against COVID 19"
    And in the body of the document:

"
    By signing below (electronically or otherwise), I take the pledge and acknowledge my personal responsibility to fight against COVID-19. I agree that I have read, understand and agree to abide by the following:

• I have taken the COVID-19 training and understand what COVID-19 is and how it spreads. I will follow the personal hygiene recommendations and other safety practices issued by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) "

Well, I thought the USA broke ties with the WHO.
    I will look into this but if so, why is an American company in America subjecting American citizens to a Global organization that has no legal standing in this country?

Last edited:

M118LR

Master
    I have a little Wicken experience as I was called upon by the ultimate taskmaster to end this episode in Thing 1"s life.

When I trapped him between his garage door under the Mercury LSE, and discharged a couple of 9MM rounds, the only thing I got charged with was running the stop sign on the corner. It got dismissed when the officer didn't appear in court. White Privilege, or a Father saving his Oldest Daughter?

MAXman

Master
    Jesus fucking Christ,

so the wiccans are going to use the Air Force to storm the White House if trump wins, because Lincoln(a republican) was a tyrant,

And we know this because a republican state government passed red flag laws in Florida and the corrupt police enforce them,
    Because democrats are evil.

so this is why I have near zero tolerance and patience for organized religion. It turns normal balanced people into zealots. I will give you guys that despite the unsettling boners you people have over the prospects of civil war and subtle-ranging-to-overt racism peppered throughout this thread, it was an entertaining rabbit hole to read through.
    also if anyone knows what the hell the post directly above mine is actually saying please break it down for me.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    also if anyone knows what the hell the post directly above mine is actually saying please break it down for me

don't have a clue

Top Bottom