• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Question is better asked of someone with experience as a prosecutor. LOL, Maybe Kamala H. will give us her take on it.

heck, commieala has the firing squad already lined up....

Reactions: FLT

Raven

Master
    This has been floating around, but unsure if it's the real deal. Posting for info in anycase, if turns out to be fake disregard.

Kid's got a good lawyer now, so he'll have a fighting chance.

Everyone else, to fight the disinfo and donate to his fund it is

Interesting that the pedo according to this didn't get killed by the grazing headshot, but by 2 body shots

3a7771600b2dbcad104d83e559b917ab.jpg
    5e4a52ff6e1f9d45baa984e3b1d6dccf.jpg
    5f6943588f2b6e22c802beba4cb0e001.jpg
    9692aeb1a91293c8e858e17cdad78355.jpg
    92ccf8073a029a8886cc8e6913541d07.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Cant have the HMFIC of the riot (that's been bought and paid for) go on the stand, now can we? I bet he either got double tapped off camera by his own people after the head shot proved non life threatening, or he got mercy killed off camera by his own people

Raven

Master
    Cant have the HMFIC of the riot (that's been bought and paid for) go on the stand, now can we? I bet he either got double tapped off camera by his own people after the head shot proved non life threatening, or he got mercy killed off camera by his own people
    We'll know for sure whether or not it was the Kenosha Kid when the double tap at center mass comes back from forensics having different caliber size holes

FLT

Master
    I hadn’t thought of that, but it has merit.

FrommerStop

Master
    At this point, not enough information. But what we do have raises all sorts of questions.

SAWMAN

Master
    Hope they took plyers and yanked out his gold teeth.
    This . . . ON CAMERA !! ---- SAWMAN

FrommerStop

Master
    Hope they took plyers and yanked out his gold teeth.
    This . . . ON CAMERA !! ---- SAWMAN
    More likely they took his body piercing ornaments, his phone, wallet, and his skateboard.
    For any gold teeth, use a brick. With a knife cut away the face and have at it.

Ricochet

Master
    Liberal gun owners view here: I was not aware "we"are their enemy: ( this was also where I got their view on adultery or as they call it "polyamory' )
    Is this how they really think?

Screenshot_20200829-183525.png

Snake-Eyes

Master
    They live in an echo-chamber of the libtard media. Probably never served their Country in any capacity a day in their life...

They have no idea the end results of the policies they support, and they have no idea what the silent majority will do to preserve the freedom of this Nation.

Whether they are truly ignorant of the evil they champion, or they are quite aware, the results will not care.

God Bless Kyle and those brave souls like him.
    He took action to help out his community, and he was attacked for it. He defended himself justly, and justifiably, and he's being attacked for it.

I don't know the full answer, but I do know folks like Kyle Rittenhouse are part of the solution.

FrommerStop

Master
    Liberal gun owners view here: I was not aware "we"are their enemy: ( this was also where I got their view on adultery or as they call it "polyamory' )

View attachment 90870
    The post by swimming cry does not make a lot sense unless it is a false flag. It really sounds like an antifa type out recruiting. It could even be a foreign agent. In the past during the 80's the red brigades were working for combloc countries in many cases even if the members of the brigades did not know it.

The militia types that were guarding that Kenosha gas station were not the ones that started the violence.

The country is on course for a horrible train wreck

But once violence starts who knows where it will end.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter

View attachment 90870

In my limited life experience, I have noticed people that take on responsibilities ( a Job, a weapon, a home, a family) often lean more conservative - not saying they all think one way and I do know a few people who have all those things and still lean far left, but its just an observation so far.

This incident looks like it is in stable hands for now. The lawyer for Kyle has issued a statement and Im really hoping Kyle did more than just stop three troublemakers that night. It looks like the poling has finally caught up to the Left and they are starting to see just how much average Americans don't like troublemakers. **This is my shocked face**

FrommerStop

Master
    In my limited life experience, I have noticed people that take on responsibilities ( a Job, a weapon, a home, a family) often lean more conservative - not saying they all think one way and I do know a few people who have all those things and still lean far left, but its just an observation so far.

This incident looks like it is in stable hands for now. The lawyer for Kyle has issued a statement and Im really hoping Kyle did more than just stop three troublemakers that night. It looks like the poling has finally caught up to the Left and they are starting to see just how much average Americans don't like troublemakers. **This is my shocked face**
    The sat evening news was more objective and showed kyle being chased.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    The post by swimming cry does not make a lot sense unless it is a false flag. It really sounds like an antifa type out recruiting. It could even be a foreign agent. In the past during the 80's the red brigades were working for combloc countries in many cases even if the members of the brigades did not know it.

The militia types that were guarding that Kenosha gas station were not the ones that started the violence.

The country is on course for a horrible train wreck

But once violence starts who knows where it will end.

I think he was showing what is being posted on other sites by far leftists.

Ricochet

Master
    I think he was showing what is being posted on other sites by far leftists.
    Yes. I clicked on it because I was curious to see how they perceived it and also did not think they were going to be extreme leftists because it says "liberal gun ownersa" and one user says they cankt talk to many leftists about their ownership of guns.
    So I was quite shocked to read how they perceive our current reality.
    Quite.

Top Bottom