• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bodhisattva

Marksman
    You have a good eye for observation,but it's not cultural.It's upbringing.Get rid of Internet and media brainwashing and see what happens.Take away Government assistants and low income housing and let's see who survives.
    Just spreading what appears to be factually accurate data. Shootings look to be along racial, demographic and cultural lines, do they not?

Asking for all my friends.

BluesBrother

Master
    You have a good eye for observation,but it's not cultural.It's upbringing.Get rid of Internet and media brainwashing and see what happens.Take away Government assistants and low income housing and let's see who survives.
    There isn't much deference between cultural and upbringing is there?

Carl

Master
    If you took away low income assistance I believe there would be a bloodbath in every city. We would be like some shitty African country in no time. Speaking of which what explains all the violence and poverty in Africa, Haiti, Jamaica, South America etc, is it bad upbringing?

If you took away low income assistance I believe there would be a bloodbath in every city. We would be like some shitty African country in no time. Speaking of which what explains all the violence and poverty in Africa, Haiti, Jamaica, South America etc, is it bad upbringing?
    I can't explain why shithole countries are the way they are.I only know what I what I see fit to learn.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    There isn't much deference between cultural and upbringing is there?

Sure there is. Why do you think homeschooling is on the rise?

Bring up your kids right DESPITE the horrible culture around you.

Predominantly, those who embrace that crap culture are the ones who commit those crimes.

rkflorey

Marksman
    What happened to the "PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS"?
    Society told several generations they deserved free everything along with instant respect and no need to apply yourself and strive to be better.
    So they demand what the working stiffs have and somehow think it's OK to use violence to get the respect they don't receive.
    White , black ,brown, doesn't matter. Some of those that had parents that did work hard were told they were the problem by teachers and they jump into the stupidity.
    Wish I knew the answers. When the big reset happens there will be much violence and many deaths, some good and many not.
    Just have to survive and move on.

Now that I think about it, don't we send assistance and support to the same shithole countries listed.Fuck that shit man,No more pennies a day and watch what happens.Ever see a Muslim eat a ham sandwich?
    Upbringing begets culture. Have you ever experienced peer pressure?
    @BluesBrother .I'm glad you asked,I did hang out with a bunch of pieces of shit when I was a teen.I was lost and wanted to belong,I wanted to fit in with my peers from the neighborhood.It fuckin sucked.I died a little bit inside and went through Hell,Now I am the creature that came out of the other side of the flames

Carl

Master
    Is it possible that some people are just genetically predisposed to more exaggerated emotional reactions and a lack of empathy? Some of our ancestors were building the modern world while others were cannibalizing each other. Its got to count for something?

BluesBrother

Master
    Sure there is. Why do you think homeschooling is on the rise?

Bring up your kids right DESPITE the horrible culture around you.

Predominantly, those who embrace that crap culture are the ones who commit those crimes.
    Homeschooling is on the rise in no small part because the nea doesn't want to open open schools and students are not preforming at grade levels.

Does outside pressure influence culture?

BluesBrother

Master
    Now that I think about it, don't we send assistance and support to the same shithole countries listed.Fuck that shit man,No more pennies a day and watch what happens.Ever see a Muslim eat a ham sandwich?

@BluesBrother .I'm glad you asked,I did hang out with a bunch of pieces of shit when I was a teen.I was lost and wanted to belong,I wanted to fit in with my peers from the neighborhood.It fuckin sucked.I died a little bit inside and went through Hell,Now I am the creature that came out of the other side of the flames
    Not everyone does, ergo culture.

Media exposure on a National level influences culture,but that's what the powers that be want.A bunch of tattooed face,dreadlock wearing pussies drinking the koolaid.When the Powers that be decide to drop the hammer and force us into communism their will be minimum resistance coming from the majority that does what Big Gov.wants in order to get a free handout.

Just spreading what appears to be factually accurate data. Shootings look to be along racial, demographic and cultural lines, do they not?
    Being born and raised in Brooklyn, NYC...let's just say that I'm obliged to agree with you.

I have my theories. Maybe in a future thread I'll elaborate on it.

BluesBrother

Master
    Media exposure on a National level influences culture,but that's what the powers that be want.A bunch of tattooed face,dreadlock wearing pussies drinking the kool aid. When the Powers that be decide to drop the hammer and force us into communism their will be minimum resistance coming from the majority that does what Big Gov.wants in order to get a free handout.
    I agree but it's more complicated then just the media. The media are useful idiots and sycophants.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom