• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Well over 100 people shot in Chicago over the 4th. Probably handguns that are 200% not allowed there. So much for "laws" - 0 arrests btw...+12 died, sadly an 8 year old was among them.
    The handgun free utopia where laws have stopped gun violence. Can you imagine it with alabama laws? Would be pretty busy for a month, then things would settle down.
    20210529_122228.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    Well over 100 people shot in Chicago over the 4th. Probably handguns that are 200% not allowed there. So much for "laws" - 0 arrests btw...+12 died, sadly an 8 year old was among them.
    The handgun free utopia where laws have stopped gun violence. Can you imagine it with alabama laws? Would be pretty busy for a month, then things would settle down.View attachment 293837
    Cant help but look at the demographics and call a spade a spade….is it the gun, or the person pulling the trigger?

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    "An armed society is a polite society" - Heinlein
    There seem to be a lot of guns in Chicago, legal or not, and a lot of impolite people.
    Point is, it ain’t the gun, it’s the person wielding the gun.

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    The handgun free utopia where laws have stopped gun violence. Can you imagine it with alabama laws? Would be pretty busy for a month, then things would settle down.View attachment 293837
    the mayor blamed NIXON

Carl

Master
    Hard for things to change when all the news channels refuse to call the problem what it is blacks killing each other. Not racist just fact.
    Tell that to the 69 year old white woman robbed and killed by 2 black punks in Newport beach last week, or the 5 year old white boy shot in the head point blank by his black neighbor, or the 2 white kids on a date that were carjacked and tortured/raped to death by a group of blacks. There are thousands of cases like this yet you cant find many similar cases with the race reversed.

There is so much black on white violence id HARDLY call it a "blacks killing each other" problem. I rank that one up there with "we need more immigration because birth rates are low". They are only killing so many more of each other because that's who they are around most of the time.

Edit: Oh yeah should I throw in the standard "but I'm not racist I have a black friend" bullshit to make it better like white conservatives always like to do?

Last edited:
    Seems like we're keeping enough tabs on who's doing all the killing that we just have to admit that we have a huge gun problem in our Country, now let's see if we can keep count on how many more shootings we have before it's election time.Should be pretty easy to push gun control by then.The left isn't looking at color, only gun violence

Tell that to the 69 year old white woman robbed and killed by 2 black punks in Newport beach last week, or the 5 year old white boy shot in the head point blank by his black neighbor, or the 2 white kids on a date that were carjacked and tortured/raped to death by a group of blacks. There are thousands of cases like this yet you cant find many similar cases with the race reversed.

There is so much black on white violence id HARDLY call it a "blacks killing each other" problem. I rank that one up there with "we need more immigration because birth rates are low". They are only killing so many more of each other because that's who they are around most of the time.

Edit: Oh yeah should I throw in the standard "but I'm not racist I have a black friend" bullshit to make it better like white conservatives always like to do?
    What's the benefit of having a black friend or having a sister who dates blacks and going to the cookout? There's no rule anywhere that says that you have to tolerate anyone who isn't like minded.I personally don't believe that it's racist or hate speech to say how you feel.I will always defend the right to say "I hate those motherfuckers" because I enjoy having the right to that I hate everyone equally

Carl

Master
    I personally don't believe that it's racist or hate speech to say how you feel.I will always defend the right to say "I hate those motherfuckers" because I enjoy having the right to that I hate everyone equally
    Yeah id rate the communist white libtards at the top of my hate scale so I hear what you're saying my brother in hate.

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    Yeah id rate the communist white libtards at the top of my hate scale so I hear what you're saying my brother in hate.
    I heard at the gas station while fueling my ICE that project 2025 will eradicate all of the country's problems, including the communist white libtards.

BluesBrother

Master

"Shootings: is it a cultural thing?"​

chicago and other dem run cities are a case study for it being cultural.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom