• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    I'm at work, it's damn near 100 degrees.I have a job to do and this is pretty much my culture!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240709-122343.png
      Screenshot_20240709-122343.png
      1.1 MB · Views: 26
    Tell that to the 69 year old white woman robbed and killed by 2 black punks in Newport beach last week, or the 5 year old white boy shot in the head point blank by his black neighbor, or the 2 white kids on a date that were carjacked and tortured/raped to death by a group of blacks. There are thousands of cases like this yet you cant find many similar cases with the race reversed.

There is so much black on white violence id HARDLY call it a "blacks killing each other" problem. I rank that one up there with "we need more immigration because birth rates are low". They are only killing so many more of each other because that's who they are around most of the time.

Edit: Oh yeah should I throw in the standard "but I'm not racist I have a black friend" bullshit to make it better like white conservatives always like to do?

At last someone mentions the elephant in the room.

Blacks are disproportionately violent, committing well over half the violent crime in the US.

The first step to solving a problem is recognizing there is one, but the current cultural sensitivities all boil down to "muh poor opressed dindu nuffin" which leads to the biggest cause of the current problem: lack of accountability

See, when you have a kid that is being a brat or doing something wrong, you discipline him, give him a whopping, ground him, whatever floats your boat, but the brat has to be disciplined and corrected, for his own good.

Blacks in the US have almost no accountability. Spineless liberals bending backwards in excuses, corrupt politicians and DAs working hard to keep criminals on the street, media that glorifies their crimes and justifies them under "muh reparations" BS. In the end, why would they try to improve their lot in life? The state will take care of their wild offspring which they'll never see, they don't even have to work to sustain themselves due to so much welfare and "programs". If they do work they don't have to be competent thanks to affirmative action and DEI. They are beyond reproach as the media will try and spin everything in their favor, any criticism is shut down with cries of racism. Politicians on both sides bend over trying to court them. If they commit crimes they'll get a slap of the wrist and the media will portray them as victims instead

Blacks are like a spoiled and violent kid that everyone is too afraid to discipline, and until that discipline comes, the problem will only get worse.

Blacks are disproportionately violent, committing well over half the violent crime in the US.

The first step to solving a problem is recognizing there is one, but the current cultural sensitivities all boil down to "muh poor opressed dindu nuffin" which leads to the biggest cause of the current problem: lack of accountability

See, when you have a kid that is being a brat or doing something wrong, you discipline him, give him a whopping, ground him, whatever floats your boat, but the brat has to be disciplined and corrected, for his own good.

Blacks in the US have almost no accountability. Spineless liberals bending backwards in excuses, corrupt politicians and DAs working hard to keep criminals on the street, media that glorifies their crimes and justifies them under "muh reparations" BS. In the end, why would they try to improve their lot in life? The state will take care of their wild offspring which they'll never see, they don't even have to work to sustain themselves due to so much welfare and "programs". If they do work they don't have to be competent thanks to affirmative action and DEI. They are beyond reproach as the media will try and spin everything in their favor, any criticism is shut down with cries of racism. Politicians on both sides bend over trying to court them. If they commit crimes they'll get a slap of the wrist and the media will portray them as victims instead

Blacks are like a spoiled and violent kid that everyone is too afraid to discipline, and until that discipline comes, the problem will only get worse.
    Shouldn't be much of a problem in Okaloosa County.Ain't no black dudes coming over there to protest

I'm black and "I have nipples Focker, can you milk me?"

Carl

Master

IronBeard

Master
    The obvious commonalties, even patterns, do stand out, but maybe not to everyone.

Ah, the good ol' days. When two would be stripped of "weapons" and "contest" with each other until one was beaten or both called an end to it, more often than not walking away with a new-found respect for each other. Maybe that's just a book or movie I remember...

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom