• ...and so much more!
  • Price: SOLD

str.anger.us

Shooter
    Item Location
    New Smyrna Beach - Daytona Beach, FL
    Price
    SOLD
    Hey all, downsizing before I move and selling/trading off my Glock 19 customized by Shark Coast Tactical. The base gun is a standard Glock 19 MOS Gen 5, with a custom slide with lightning cuts, barrel window and serrations, with a direct optic mount for the RMR pattern (screws included for mounting). The barrel is a stock Glock 19 Marksman Barrel, and the sights are Ameriglo Night Sights, with plenty of life in them.

The lower has been laser etched and stippled for better texturing, and Cerakote finished, as with the slide. Stippling has been done to the undercut of the triggerguard and a nice shelf for your thumb has been stippled into the frame as well. I've added the Glock Performance Trigger, and a Tyrant CNC Machining rear baseplate.

Comes with all the parts, including those that have been replaced, manuals, paperwork, 3-15 round magazines, and a custom Cerakoted Glock-33rd magazine.

Wanting to primarily trade; Looking for Glock 17 Gen 5 MOS, Glock 45 MOS, or a Standard Glock 19 MOS. - All of which with upgrades or optics, but I"d be interested in seeing what you have.
    I'd also be open to trading for any AR, or anything interesting. Let me see them! Feel free to dm. Have a great day!

PLEASE PM ALL TRADE OFFERS OR BUYING OFFERS. I CHECK POSTS EVERYDAY FOR FAST RESPONSES!

BUYER MUST BE FL CITIZEN.
    - FL DRIVER'S LICENSE!
    - FL CCW PREFERRED!

Attachments

• 15.jpg
      15.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 135
    • 14.jpg
      14.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 124
    • 13.jpg
      13.jpg
      1.5 MB · Views: 142
    • 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      1.6 MB · Views: 143
    Last edited:

str.anger.us

Shooter
    Hey all, downsizing before I move and selling/trading off my Glock 19 customized by Shark Coast Tactical. The base gun is a standard Glock 19 MOS Gen 5, with a custom slide with lightning cuts, barrel window and serrations, with a direct optic mount for the RMR pattern (screws included for mounting). The barrel is a stock Glock 19 Marksman Barrel, and the sights are Ameriglo Night Sights, with plenty of life in them.

The lower has been laser etched and stippled for better texturing, and Cerakote finished, as with the slide. Stippling has been done to the undercut of the triggerguard and a nice shelf for your thumb has been stippled into the frame as well. I've added the Glock Performance Trigger, and a Tyrant CNC Machining rear baseplate.

Comes with all the parts, including those that have been replaced, manuals, paperwork, 3-15 round magazines, and a custom Cerakoted Glock-33rd magazine.

Wanting to primarily trade; Looking for Glock 17 Gen 5 MOS, Glock 45 MOS, or a Standard Glock 19 MOS. - All of which with upgrades or optics, but I"d be interested in seeing what you have.
    I'd also be open to trading for any AR, or anything interesting. Let me see them! Feel free to dm. Have a great day!

I CAN MEET UP TO 35 MILES AWAY!

PLEASE PM ALL TRADE OFFERS OR BUYING OFFERS. I CHECK POSTS EVERYDAY FOR FAST RESPONSES!

BUYER MUST BE FL CITIZEN.
    - FL DRIVER'S LICENSE!
    - FL CCW PREFERRED!
    Bump!

Top Bottom