• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Sounds like you need a good steak. I think there are some steak salesmen in the area. Do you want me to give them directions to your house? LOL

That is just what I need right now Ed. Exactly what I need.

I assume I can count on you for bail money?

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

Seanpcola

frans liver and onions will fix what ails you...

Damned Skippy it will! I love the liver and onions there. No gravy for me though. But, not right now, not with the stuff I'm dealing with outside. If I eat anything heavy in the middle of the day it either won't stay down or it ............passes through like the Mississippi River. I came home from work he other night and pigged out on fried shrimp and oysters. Bad, bad plan.

Last edited:

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Shot the Savage A17 yesterday. It's a piece of shit. Double fired with single trigger pull and drops the mag after a few shots. It was new in box and this was its first day/time ever shot. Bought prolly 6 months ago.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Found out today that my best childhood friend passed away last night in his sleep. He was a great friend, father and husband. I am feeling heart broken for his wife and kids. 38 years old is way too young

Ryan

Master
    Anyone here have a dodge ram? My dad has a 12 quad cab big horn and we have a 13 quad cab work truck at work and I really enjoy them. I found a used one that I'd like to finally get and dump the Jeep. It's a 2011 quad cab 4.7 v8 SLT with 50k miles. My jeep is a 12 with 46k. I'll be going to a boat next so the miles will equal out as it will be parked 300+days a year.

shootnstarz

Master
    Found out today that my best childhood friend passed away last night in his sleep. He was a great friend, father and husband. I am feeling heart broken for his wife and kids. 38 years old is way too young

Really sorry to hear that, may God ease the pain of his family and you and leave only the cherished memories of the good times.

Rick

Viking1204

Master
    Fupa sorry to hear that too, 38 is way too young.

Well, seems what they say about traveling is true, germs everywhere. I seem to have picked up a snotty cold along the way, can't stop sneezing and my eyes won't stop watering. I can handle being sick but constantly sneezing with watery eyes sucks ass. Probably will try and go to sleep soon and see if I can lay down and have it drain without me sneezing so I can get some sleep tonight. Damn it, been a long time since I've been sick. Wish I had some Wild Turkey American Honey to help me sleep!

madeSICC88

Master
    Anyone here have a dodge ram? My dad has a 12 quad cab big horn and we have a 13 quad cab work truck at work and I really enjoy them. I found a used one that I'd like to finally get and dump the Jeep. It's a 2011 quad cab 4.7 v8 SLT with 50k miles. My jeep is a 12 with 46k. I'll be going to a boat next so the miles will equal out as it will be parked 300+days a year.
    I really like the Ram trucks, I drove a 2012 Laramie that a friend of mine bought a few years ago. Its a beautiful truck. Another friend just bought a 2014 more of a base model quad cab. Both of them had the Hemi V8 so I can't comment on the smaller V8.
    It will probably feel like Hemi power after being in the Wrangler.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer

That is what my '04 Dakota has, I would think that is the smallest option for a full size.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Shot the Savage A17 yesterday. It's a piece of shit. Double fired with single trigger pull and drops the mag after a few shots. It was new in box and this was its first day/time ever shot. Bought prolly 6 months ago.

Plus you paid too much for it. Double bummer.

Seanpcola

Fupa sorry to hear that too, 38 is way too young.

Well, seems what they say about traveling is true, germs everywhere. I seem to have picked up a snotty cold along the way, can't stop sneezing and my eyes won't stop watering. I can handle being sick but constantly sneezing with watery eyes sucks ass. Probably will try and go to sleep soon and see if I can lay down and have it drain without me sneezing so I can get some sleep tonight. Damn it, been a long time since I've been sick. Wish I had some Wild Turkey American Honey to help me sleep!

It is true. My wife and I never got colds and flus. Then her sorority decided to go on various cruises and to conventions all over the place. Cozumel and Montezuma's Revenge, go on a cruise, come home sick. Then she quit those trips and never got sick. She shut her business down, and went to work for my daughter at Pensacola Aviation Center where all the biz jets, rich private fliers that come in from everywhere on the globe and private pilots head for when travelling. Sick again. I personally bought a large case of antibiotic dispensers shaped like a ink pen for all the girls there to keep with them at all times and use constantly. It helps but airborne bugs still get through.

Famine

Master
    I had a 97 Ram 4x4 sold it to my son - he has 300K and nothing but normal maintenance. I have a 2006 Laramie with 113K and zero problems...I know other have different stories and as old as I am I have had chevy, ford, Toyota, and FIAT (stands for FCkin Italian Attempt at Technology) but every dodge from my first Aries K has gone 100K plus miles with no issues other than the Dodge Ram Van that was stolen up in NYC

Ryan

Master
    yeah we have the V6 in the work truck at work and it actually does good. My dad has a 12 hemi and I got up to 80 getting on I10 like it was nothing. I want to get another jeep..but not a jeep that I have to also depend on for work. I did promise myself that my next daily driver I will not modify it at all. I'm going to get a rail system for the bed and just drive it until the wheels fall off.

madeSICC88

Master
    When I was driving my friends 12 it was when we were going to a FSU game so we drove during the night and I took the whee and multiple times I caught myself going 110+ without noticing it. It was so smooth and quiet.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Ryan

Master
    I'll enjoy being able to talk to other people without screaming and the ability to have a nice radio/lock stuff up in the truck. I just hate playing the car buying game...I hope the guy that sold my Jeep to me is still there because I was in and out fast and a couple days later my Jeep showed up.

madeSICC88

Master
    Yea I had a f150 and I got it straight piped and had the exhaust come out right in front of the rear passenger tire, the drone would make your teeth rattle. I would have to turn overdrive off so it wouldn't drop the RPMs down or it was unbearable to drive. I can't do the modifying cars game anymore, except lights, I like to do LED swaps.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    A British sniper from the elite SAS saved an 8-year-old boy and his father from an Islamic State executioner by shooting the executioner in the head last month.

The SAS sniper team was reportedly tipped off to the execution in the Syrian desert by an Iraqi spy. When they arrived, they found that several Shia Muslims had already been beheaded by their captors. The IS (commonly referred to as ISIS) executioner, flanked on both sides by armed companions, was preparing to kill a young boy and his father next when the SAS team deployed its .50-caliber silenced sniper rifle.
    “The ISIS thug who was about to decapitate the father was shot in the head and collapsed,”

the good guys win one

Top Bottom