• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Going to church this morning to watch a program that my daughter is in. I Iook like a damn goof, shirt is too small sleeves only stretch a little pass my forearms, I'll just roll them up a little. Pants are long as hell and drag, I could only find one dress sock and my only halfway appropriate shoes are some Sperry's that are stained will blood on too from helping a guy at a car wreck.
    I think its time to reup my dress clothes situation

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    You're at church, with your family....the rest will be forgotten. Good job sir

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Just watched Chuck Todd's interview with the Hilldog on "Meet the Press" and a couple of observations. First, with the tired game plan of "I'm just a victim of those dastardly Republicans", and with her obviously well pre-prepared answers designed to appeal to low information voters... she is just a bad candidate. I think the more she's on TV the more her approval ranking will sink, I almost feel sorry for the Liberals who have to hang their hat on her (unless Biden gets in).

Second and kinda surprising, the liberal NBC'er Chuck Todd wasn't exactly tossing her softball questions. That was refreshing to see.

But of course he just tried to make amends with a somewhat harsher interview of Carly Fiorina that immediately followed the Clinton interview.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    I am feeling slightly bummed this evening after the magazine thing and all, now I am having buyers remorse for of all things something I did not buy, while I did not have all the money to purchase the premium optic that was for sale, and I so Wanted, I could have thinned out my unused herd to fund this purchase but, did not want to loose anything I have procured over the 15 years and regret the last few things I have sold. Is it strange for me to feel this way??? Damn It man.......

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Sure is Monday.

Already had a fire and lots of electrical problems this morning. Plus, we've got some big wigs from corporate coming in to tour the mill sometime this morning. Plus it's humid as hell, which means I've been dripping sweat for a couple hours now.

shootnstarz

Master
    He (the big eared kenyan) told sara brady "we're working under the radar" so no telling what all's going on that we don't know about. That POS will violate any law, disregard any right and tell any lie to advance his agenda and this is just another example.

After all, if he will sell firearms to Mexican crooks in hope they will be used in murders so he can blame US gunowners he his capable of doing anything to disarm America. The fact that this POS is not looked away in prison is the fault of America, no one else.

I'm almost happy all mine were lost in that ocean going canoeing accident so I won't have to worry about turning them in.

Rick

bohica793

Master
    The stars and planets aligned perfectly on Friday.

I was called to Atlanta immediately upon returning from two week's vacation last Monday. I was given no reason. I spent the week twiddling my thumbs. The two bosses (I like to call them little boss and big boss) avoided me like the plague. Twenty minutes before I am leaving for the airport on Friday to come home, little boss calls me to his office. He chit chats for 5 minutes, then says "We are discontinuing remote support and we need you to move back to Atlanta". I looked him straight in the eye and told him that there was no way in hell I was moving back to Atlanta. The look on his face was priceless. His response was "Well, I didn't expect that!" Then he says that I have 90 days to find a new position. I smiled and thanked him and headed to the airport. One hour and two phone calls later I had an offer from a company in Mobile which I accepted this morning. I really wish I had a camera to see what his expression will be when I turn in my notice this quickly.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter

I was called to Atlanta immediately upon returning from two week's vacation last Monday. I was given no reason. I spent the week twiddling my thumbs. The two bosses (I like to call them little boss and big boss) avoided me like the plague. Twenty minutes before I am leaving for the airport on Friday to come home, little boss calls me to his office. He chit chats for 5 minutes, then says "We are discontinuing remote support and we need you to move back to Atlanta". I looked him straight in the eye and told him that there was no way in hell I was moving back to Atlanta. The look on his face was priceless. His response was "Well, I didn't expect that!" Then he says that I have 90 days to find a new position. I smiled and thanked him and headed to the airport. One hour and two phone calls later I had an offer from a company in Mobile which I accepted this morning. I really wish I had a camera to see what his expression will be when I turn in my notice this quickly.

Congrats on the new position. Hopefully your hours will be more reasonable.

Idoono

Master
    Tell him that in lieu of notice you would like to take your remaining vacation. That always get's em.

Idoono

bohica793

Master
    Tell him that in lieu of notice you would like to take your remaining vacation. That always get's em.

Idoono

Considering all of the access and knowledge I have rattling around in my head, I have a feeling they will just pay me severance and say bye-bye.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Sure is Monday.

Already had a fire and lots of electrical problems this morning. Plus, we've got some big wigs from corporate coming in to tour the mill sometime this morning. Plus it's humid as hell, which means I've been dripping sweat for a couple hours now.

So they were able to fix the damage from the fire, as well as some of the electrical problems. It's still very humid, but we were running smoothly when the big wigs came through a few minutes ago. I was able to have a really nice, technical conversation with the president of a multinational corporation worth billions of dollars. I've met him before, but never had the opportunity to talk with him.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    I am feeling slightly bummed this evening after the magazine thing and all, now I am having buyers remorse for of all things something I did not buy, while I did not have all the money to purchase the premium optic that was for sale, and I so Wanted, I could have thinned out my unused herd to fund this purchase but, did not want to loose anything I have procured over the 15 years and regret the last few things I have sold. Is it strange for me to feel this way??? Damn It man.......

The struggle is real

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Working nights, in the rain, sucks. Called in at 11 last night, worked till 6 this morning and have to be back at 2. Gonna be a long week...

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rainy Monday is rainy
    Yeah and damn, at this rate I'm gonna have to shoe up, go downstairs and crank up my truck just to move it back and forth to slosh out the swimming pool that's accruing in the bed of it.

I must be losing it, this little weather event somehow snuck up on me.:rain:

14ttv6b.jpg

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer

CONGRATS!! That is really cool and too bad for the soon to be old company

Top Bottom