• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    It is on my Kindle. I'll get started on it immediately.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    PMI, I hate it and want it gone! I hate PMI, I Hate PMI, I HATE PMI!!!!!! 78$ a month for nothing. I am a couple years shy of my 78%. I Need to think about another appraisal..

madeSICC88

Master
    Feel bad for my daughter today. I have to do her hair for school for the next couple days....I am not good.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Stagman

Master
    Went to my parents house Saturday evening and this wild hod was in their backyard. They live in the city limits of Robertsdale.
    6253198f584fb611ae5eb226bddc876e.jpg
    b9bb2c0056a3aa1b10c1a92097ee36c9.jpg

SAWMAN

Master
    Not sure that hog is feral from the "looks". --- SAWMAN

Rapier

Marksman
    Look at the ears, if the hog is wandering around loose, without ear marks, it is wild in FL and I believe in AL. That is one more reason I have a Du-Ha box in my truck with stuff that goes bang and stuff that is quiet in it.
    Ed

MarkS

Master
    Power went out as we getting ready to take the grandsons out to dinner for the oldest ones birthday. Finished getting ready and tried to leave only to find the south end of Dairy Rd. blocked by the fire dept. because the side of the road was on fire for 30 or 40 feet. Seems the power line that got blown down and caused the power outage had ignited a leaking gas line under the roadbed. 3 hours later as we came home from Ft. Walton the south end of the road was still closed as they were still working to fix the line or more likely they were fixing the road after repairing the leaking gas line.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    As Muslims continue their conquest of Europe, residents of the continent now have a sudden realization.

They need guns.

Lots of guns ...

i urge everyone to have weekly buying on ammo..if you think you have enough, double it..

Austrians are arming themselves at record rates in an effort to defend their households against feared attacks from Muslim invaders.

Tens of thousands of Muslim “refugees” have poured into Austria from Hungary and Slovenia in recent months on their way to Germany and Sweden, two wealthy European countries that have laid out the welcome mat for migrants. More than a million will end up in Germany alone by the end of this year, according to estimates from the German government.
    Obtaining a working firearm and ammunition in Germany, Britain, Denmark and the Netherlands is practically impossible for the average citizen. Germany, for instance, requires a psychological evaluation, the purchase of liability insurance and verifiable compliance with strict firearms storage and safety rules. And self-defense is not even a valid reason to purchase a gun in these countries.
    The laws in Austria, while still strict, are a bit less overbearing.
    A Czech TV report confirms that long guns – shotguns and rifles – have been flying off the shelves in Austria, and Austrians who haven’t already purchased a gun may not have a chance to get one for some time. They’re all sold out.
    And those arming themselves are primarily women.
    “If anyone wants to buy a long gun in Austria right now, too bad for them,” the Czech newscaster says. “All of them are currently sold out.”
    He cites the Austrian news outlet Trioler Tageszeitung as the source of his report.

“We cannot complain about lack of demand,” Stephen Mayer, a gun merchant, told Trioler Tageszeitung.
    He claims the stock has been sold out for the last three weeks and that demand is being fueled by fears generated by social changes.
    “People want to protect themselves,” Mayer said. “Nonetheless, the most common purchasers of arms are primarily Austrian women.”
    They are also buying pepper sprays, which Mayer said are in big demand among those who can’t get a gun.
    Alan Gottlieb, executive vice president of the Second Amendment Foundation, said he recently returned from a gun rights event in Europe, where he sensed a change in attitude toward firearms.
    “I just returned from a gun rights meeting in Belgium, and I can attest that all over Europe people now want the means to defend themselves,” Gottlieb told WND. “Self-defense is no longer a dirty word. In countries like Austria, where it is still legal to own a firearm, gun sales are at record levels. I can tell you first-hand that people in Europe now wish they had a Second Amendment.”
    More potential new customers are entering the market than ever before, according to the Czech report.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I just realized that this is the last week that I'll be able to stop by the range on the way home before it closes, because of the time change. I guess I'm stuck on weekends from now until spring.

madeSICC88

Master
    It took me about a half hour longer to get home yesterday afternoon because the causeway was flooded. Everyone had to go through the tunnel.

Drove back on it today as they were clearing debris, there was a with f150 on the eastbound side that looked like it didnt get moved in time, had seaweed and other debris hanging everywhere underneath it. that would suck

madeSICC88

Master
    No it was on the paved area after the Interstate exits where people usually are fishing from. On the Spanish Fort side.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    No it was on the paved area after the Interstate exits where people usually are fishing from. On the Spanish Fort side.

Oh, yeah it doesn't take much for that little parking lot to flood. It was probably 3ft deep or more.

There were big piles of dirt or seaweed or something all long the road yesterday when I passed it on the bayway. Must have piled up from the surge?

madeSICC88

Master
    Yea they had some big piles of stuff off to the side in some areas. Ive been on it in my little car before when it was getting pretty crazy in a few storms. I speed pretty fast to get out of there.

Top Bottom