• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stagman

Master
    You said it's a Ford so either it wouldn't crank to move it or it was parked there on purpose to collect insurance on it.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I just had a terrible sandwich for lunch. Went to Roly Poly for the first time in at least a year and ordered the "Spinach Stuffer" which was supposed to be: Melted Swiss & Cheddar Cheese, Spinach, Tomato, Mushrooms, Onion, Cornbread Stuffing, Grilled Golden Brown with a Side of Honey Mustard Dressing.

Apparently that just means you get a soggy mushroom wrap. WAY too many mushrooms, everything else was bland and the wrap was dripping all over the place as soon as I picked it up. Even the honey mustard couldn't save it.

Everything I've ever had from Roly Poly was great, until today.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Jeep I would expect that out of a girls sandwich, what a nasty sounding thing...lol

madeSICC88

Master
    I read through that whole post twice looking for the amazing kind of animal protein that must be on that sandwich in order for somebody to order that.....I found none....now that left ME severely disappointed TennJeep.
    Haha

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I read through that whole twice looking for the amazing kind of animal protein that must be on that sandwich in order for somebody to order that.....I found none....now that let ME severely disappointed TennJeep.

Lol, I didn't even realize that. I just read through the ingredients and it sounded good. Oops.

madeSICC88

Master
    I could eat it without tomatoes or onions. Not a fan of either in their raw form.

Gas Port

Master
    Remember now, according to the WHO bacon is a leading cause if cancer. Along with ham, sausage, and alcohol...I'm f****d.

If you wake up in the morning- you are subject to die from something. I vote to enjoy what I can.

madeSICC88

Master
    Over at my sisters house and she had been recording a bunch of the old Nickelodeon shows we used to watch when we were kids that they are replaying at nights. Stuff like Are You Afraid of the Dark, Guts, Salute your Shorts etc.... Haha there is probably a couple guys here that watched those shows too. Brings back memories.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    all right now, quit talking about damn bacon...

the wife is out of town, i have a skillet clean and 2 lbs of thick sliced bacon thawed..i could eat it all....

Stagman

Master
    Over at my sisters house and she had been recording a bunch of the old Nickelodeon shows we used to watch when we were kids that they are replaying at nights. Stuff like Are You Afraid of the Dark, Guts, Salute your Shorts etc.... Haha there is probably a couple guys here that watched those shows too. Brings back memories.

Double Dare, Rug Rats, and Doug were my favorite Nicklodeon shows when I was a kid.

madeSICC88

Master
    They are playing all those shows too. I watched some of a double dare too. Its still awesome

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    An Illinois jury awarded $240,000 in damages and back pay to two former truck drivers who claimed religious discrimination when they were fired in 2009 after refusing to make beer deliveries.

A jury was convened to determine damages after US District Court Judge James E. Shadid ruled in favor of Mahad Abass Mohamed and Abdkiarim Hassan Bulshale when Star Transport admitted liability in March. The men, both of whom are Somali-American Muslims, were represented by the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
    Under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, employers must make accommodations for workers' religious beliefs unless doing so would impose "undue hardship" on the business.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Salute your Shorts. That the one with Donkey Lips and the creepy ginger kid??

Last edited:

shootnstarz

Master
    A well shaped female body is the most beautiful thing in the universe. How in the hell can these idiot girls think they can improve on God's handiwork with disgusting tatooes? IMHO they are right up there with the old trashy biker girls that first started this trend.

I don't care what guys do but these beautiful girls are ruining their bodies with all this permanent ink that will really look great when they hit 45. I guess I'm just too old fashion. There are no "10s" with tats.

Rick

Top Bottom