• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    If I ever get into a second/hobby car it's this or a late trans am ws6.

Seanpcola

My dad was going through a box of old family pictures the other day and found photos of some of the cars I've owned. I thought they were all gone. Its got me thinking about a new project.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    My dad was going through a box of old family pictures the other day and found photos of some of the cars I've owned. I thought they were all gone. Its got me thinking about a new project.

What were the cars you posted awhile back? looked like 50's, 60's model machines? Maybe they were on trailers?

Seanpcola

What were the cars you posted awhile back? looked like 50's, 60's model machines? Maybe they were on trailers?

That was one of my boss' toys. '57 Studebaker. I'm just about done with the '53 Starliner. After that I'm not doing another body off restoration. I'll get something with good bones and go up from there.

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    Took the beard off today. Feels like my chin is missing. Feels weird. It'll grow back. Lol.

Snow Bird

Master
    If you ever get into a cold climate DONT do that in the winter..Ask me how I know.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Where have all the good Ak's gone, nice wood furniture and dimples with tight mag wells, like they are meant to be, not this black tacti-cool junk that is going around????

Dan1612

Master
    I don't like my guns to match the fake oak paneling in your grandppappy's basement. I don't like wood grain, so if it's mine and it's got some nasty mismatched wood, it's getting refinished in black. I don't need rails, I have other guns for that, but it needs to be black. Don't give a damn if anyone likes it or not, none of my guns are meant to be show pieces. I don't have showpiece safe queen guns, I don't have room for that. JMO.

Dan1612

Master
    The other Dan loves WOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, you sure do!
    Actually my Les Baer went again both of those rules of mine. The wood was too pretty to replace and the blueing (which I also usually don't care for) was absolutely stunning. So pretty this thing was that I knew I just couldn't bring myself to shoot it, so I passed it on to Eric. He put some gorgeous bone grips on it, but I don't think he'll ever shoot it, which is fine. If you have enough guns to call some safe queens, power to you, I simply don't.
    On another note, I finally got my Iphone 6+ today, Whoo Hoo! But I can't actually use it until my overnighted otter box gets here tomorrow. Can't wait.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    There are alot of cheap AK's that are sorta imitations in the black foo foo tactical gear, I like the original in wood, they just look nasty!

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    My subscription to Norton expired yesterday, I couldn't see myself paying another 70$ a year for their service. Anyone use a good (free) security anti virus site that they can recommend?

Thanks!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I use Avast and Malwarebytes

Top Bottom