Expert
    Breaking news:
    President to appoint new supreme court justice soon. Qualifications needed:
    Black
    "woman"

Snake-Eyes

Master

Just finished Hell Week.

Excerpt from the article: The service said both sailors were not “actively training when they reported symptoms and were transported to receive emergency care.”

Two young men. Prime physical condition. Survived Hell Week. "Reported symptoms" and went to the hospital. One passes away. Makes me wonder how long ago they had their mandated covid shots...

maxfold

Master

Just finished Hell Week.

Excerpt from the article: The service said both sailors were not “actively training when they reported symptoms and were transported to receive emergency care.”

Two young men. Prime physical condition. Survived Hell Week. "Reported symptoms" and went to the hospital. One passes away. Makes me wonder how long ago they had their mandated covid shots...
    ?Secondary Drownding . Water in lungs creating a toxic condition , not gonna complain overtook them ? Just my nickel idea.

Raven

Master
    ?Secondary Drownding . Water in lungs creating a toxic condition , not gonna complain overtook them ? Just my nickel idea.
    Good idea. Complicated by spike proteins, myocarditis and blood clots. The fact that there's two of them that were affected points to either the same batch of jab juice or the same training mishap

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Who is the original author of this?

I do not know. I saw it on another forum and liked it. (No, not AR15.com)

I agree with it and was pondering the thought-provoking insight, so I shared it here.

MarkS

Master
    My nephew has several small clots in his lungs after a bout with the WuFlu. He’s in a hallway waiting on a room in Ft Walton hospital. Now he has had all the shots and booster because of his job and I’m wondering if this is another adverse reaction as he was healthy before this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raven

Master
    My nephew has several small clots in his lungs after a bout with the WuFlu. He’s in a hallway waiting on a room in Ft Walton hospital. Now he has had all the shots and booster because of his job and I’m wondering if this is another adverse reaction as he was healthy before this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Blood thinners like aspirin might help him, asap

Capt. Dave

Marksman
    Today’s elite athletes?
    what the hell has happened to them? Seems like mental toughness no longer exists. Mikala Shiffron, Shawn White, Simone Biles, Naomi Osaka, Antonio Brown, Henry Ruggs, Alvin Kamari, and the list goes on. What happened to elite athletes like Mike Singltary and Ricard Dent who played fearless every second of their career.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom