• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    seldom but when I do it is Lunch...lol just teasing you guys..

madeSICC88

Master
    If you like looking go to Hobby Lobby, at least the one here in Daphne. I have never been there without out seeing at least a half dozen beautiful women. My wife hates when I'm home and she needs to go there, because I'm more then happy to go with haha.

Viking1204

Master
    Harborwalk in Destin during Spring Break and sunny warm days! This past Saturday was the Tequila and Taco festival and all I can say is wow!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Spring Break, tight buns and lots of skin! AJ's some flash or are topless..gotta love it.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Spring and summer are different Sun but the kids roll in between 10P and 4A Fri sat nights that is when it gets wild!

Snow Bird

Master
    That and stay about half sober and pick up the half drunk ones...The older ones do count the time they have left and don't want to miss out.

Seanpcola

Oh yeah Bird, I always stayed sober when hunting. The ladies go for the guy that can walk over the slurring stumblebums.

The MILFs were always much more appreciative, you might say hungry plus they have the advantage over the college girls since they actually have money to spend on YOU rather than the other way around. It would almost get like a feeding frenzy when their week on vacation was coming to a close. It wasn't unusual to find the Saturday night cougar two for one specials too.@

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Oh yeah Bird, I always stayed sober when hunting. The ladies go for the guy that can walk over the slurring stumblebums.

The MILFs were always much more appreciative, you might say hungry plus they have the advantage over the college girls since they actually have money to spend on YOU rather than the other way around. It would almost get like a feeding frenzy when their week on vacation was coming to a close. It wasn't unusual to find the Saturday night cougar two for one specials too.@

He said cougar 2 for 1 specials lol U old guys crack me up.

Snow Bird

Master
    We are just like old well maintained cars.May not look like much but we still preform.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    :lol::lol:

These kids just don't have a clue. :lol:

madeSICC88

Master
    Any MMA fans here? There is a TitanFC card in mobile on the 20th. Trying to find see if any of my friends want to go but I might end up going by myself.
    http://titanfighting.com/page/Live-Events
    Have been watching MMA for like 10 years and have never been live, so I'm not wanting to miss this one.
    Also going to the UFC card in new Orleans in June I think, that one is going to be a work paid one though so I'm really looking forward to that.

madeSICC88

Master
    So ever since I can remember I've always had a weird sickening feeling come through my face if I ever looked at anything that has deep small holes, I never though much of it and one day one of my sister mentioned the same thing happens to her and she just sent me the name of the "phobia".
    Trypophobia is what its called and they have tests like on YouTube that trigger the sickening feeling haha. I tried to watch one and felt like I was going to pass out.
    Anybody ever experience this type of thing?

Seanpcola

Small? No. Deep? That might be a problem.

Just kidding. Nothing like that but I've always been prone to loosing orientation easily in the air.

Top Bottom