• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Until now I had lived off of 98 West of Hurlburt for 22 years. I can remember going thru the little town of Navarre with its 2 traffic lights, one at 87 and one at the bridge. Now with 10 or more traffice lights on 98 and the amount of build up that is going on it's only going to get stupid trying to drive thru there with the combined traffic of Hurlburt, tourists and residents. Oh, and someone told me he tought they were building another school on 98 somewhere near Navarre!
    From pcola to Panama City will be nothing but stores, hotels, car washes, storage units and condos. Head to the mountains.

Raven

Master
    Until now I had lived off of 98 West of Hurlburt for 22 years. I can remember going thru the little town of Navarre with its 2 traffic lights, one at 87 and one at the bridge. Now with 10 or more traffice lights on 98 and the amount of build up that is going on it's only going to get stupid trying to drive thru there with the combined traffic of Hurlburt, tourists and residents. Oh, and someone told me he tought they were building another school on 98 somewhere near Navarre!
    Census said the national population has gone up by like 30% in the last 20 years and almost 50% in the last 30 years, and now all those kids are driving. Local population has absolutely exploded, and while I don't have any numbers on that, I'd bet good money it's close to 1,000% and that it's New Englanders. When I first moved back home here from Maine and had Maine plates on my 4x4, it was every other stop light somebody was shouting at me where in New England that they were from. I shocked a few of them when I said " Born and raised right HERE now bug off". It's a thing. They're looking for acceptance. It got old quickly. Then I started minding my manners. There's no stemming the tide. The common man who was born and raised here on the Gulf Coast will be a minority soon. When I was a land surveyor after Ivan, Santa Rosa County was on record the fastest developing county in the whole United States

Viking1204

Master
    A man who knows his priorities

You are correct, I already have a job and without much difference in pay at the current gas prices I would have had a pay cut not to mention I would spend 1.5 hours less with my family compared to what I do now living no more than 15 minutes from work.

Raven

Master
    From pcola to Panama City will be nothing but stores, hotels, car washes, storage units and condos. Head to the mountains.
    I'll be buried in the North Woods if I get my way. Or in Harpswell maybe. Mountains are where it's at

Raven

Master
    To all those in the federal government who feel that the US Constitution is just a piece of paper and can be changed at will, that means We The People can get rid of your jobs too

justapilgrim

Marksman

Navarre is no longer "Florida's Best Kept Secret"...Oh well,It was nice while it lasted!

Raven

Master
    For a relatively rare firearm, why is there all of a sudden several FN5.7 caliber AR57 Banshees for sale on the forum? Is there something wrong with them or did CMMG just flood the market?

Raven

Master
    I saw a previously unknown movie today produced by Australians about World War 1 Australians called "Beneath Hill 60". Based on a true story and an officers diary. Highly motivating and very well made. It is absolutely amazing what people can do when they put their minds to it, like blowing up a whole hill full of 10,000 Germans with an explosion that at the time was the largest man-made explosion in the history of the world, in Belgium... they felt it in London

Raven

Master
    When the legislative branch votes itself subpoena powers and then uses those powers to have people arrested for refusing to appear, as if they were the judicial branch, the gov is irretrievably broken.

IF what happened to him really did violate the Constitution then by all means he should go after the men responsible legally through a court of law. Don't let them get away with it or they'll do it again and again until the legal precedent has been set and it's no longer illegal

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Confession- I have a hard time keeping a truck...a year in and I'm already wanting to upgrade from my Tundra.

Raven

Master
    Confession- I have a hard time keeping a truck...a year in and I'm already wanting to upgrade from my Tundra.
    There's a nice 2016 XLT Lariat 4x4 Offroad quad cab at Frontier Motors for $50,000. I'll sell you my 2012 XLT Lariat 4x4 Offroad quad cab for half that

Top Bottom