• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .22 cents

Master

Not good

.22 cents

Master
    True, but it should not be a huge surprise.
    All part of the agenda. This one might hit a little hard.

WRM

Master
    So....just announced that Biden's solution for baby formula shortage (besides ship pallets of it to the border for illegals) is...investigate the manufacturers for price gouging.

Talk about a one trick pony.

Raven

Master
    Best thing you can do is be the best person you can be - Educate, inform,
    And throw your computer away and drop all home internet, cable and satellite connections. I've been unplugged except for my cell phone for years. When the day comes, I have no qualms in destroying my phone and losing it. Be ready. Make it a lifestyle. Most of us here spent a good portion of our adult lives without computers and internet service, and you can do it again. You may bitch about "needing" it for work or banking or whatever, but you can change your job and banking practices, too. Make it happen and be ready. Then you don't have to worry. All you gotta chuck to dissappear is a phone. One and done. Your relationships with your wife and kids will get better too when you get the filthy liberal propaganda out of your home life. Radio, DVD's, books, games, pets, long walks on the beach, swimming, recreation, not being an overweight couch potatoe, your BIBLE and God... welcome back to a simpler more fulfilling way of life

Raven

Master
    So....just announced that Biden's solution for baby formula shortage (besides ship pallets of it to the border for illegals) is...investigate the manufacturers for price gouging.

Talk about a one trick pony.
    Half those illegal POS's aren't Mexican. Oh and heads up, there's white and black Mexicans that speak English too. Tell everybody to go down there to the border and say you're illegal and get some free pallets of baby formula if yall are so hard up for that formula! It's only a day's drive away

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Roger that . Although northbound traffic in your neck of the woods is almost getting there as well .
    I am out by the airport and seldom go to Walmart, don't pass IH10 and shop 90 and N Crestview, as much as possible

Viking1204

Master
    Life has been good since I moved from South of 98 West of Hurlburt to North of 98 in Fort Walton Beach near the back gate of Hurlburt! Now most places I go I don't need to get on 98 and can take alternate routes and avoid it all together unless I decide to go to Navarre or Destin.

Reactions: WRM
    Top Bottom