• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Take a minute to think about all those who gave their lives 21-years-ago today, and in the subsequent years to follow, as a result of the events of 9-11-01.

Raven

Master
    Take a minute to think about all those who gave their lives 21-years-ago today, and in the subsequent years to follow, as a result of the events of 9-11-01.
    I like to think about the third trade center tower that fell that day, straight down like the other two, without a plane hitting it ;)

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Coincidence? I think not...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    desantis sent 2 planes of migrants to marthas vineyard....lol

Snake-Eyes

Master
    In “local” news, some dirtbag carjacker got his clock cleaned and is in custody thanks to a Chick-Fil-A employee in Fort Walton Beach:

Lots of thoughts...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    For those of you with women in the house

I should own stock in toilet paper, Charmin to be exact, this is a must have for Houses that a Woman lives in!
    May I recommend the Charmin Forever Roll, starter pack includes the stand and 3 rolls, each roll is to last 1 month. Yes I also had the bidet installed.

a forever roll.jpg

Raven

Master
    For those of you with women in the house

I should own stock in toilet paper, Charmin to be exact, this is a must have for Houses that a Woman lives in!
    May I recommend the Charmin Forever Roll, starter pack includes the stand and 3 rolls, each roll is to last 1 month. Yes I also had the bidet installed.

View attachment 186507
    Finally a home dispenser that fits all those public restroom toilet paper rolls that people keep stealing from my job sites! That is borderline aiding and abetting

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    yeah but that paper sucks...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    LAST RIDE ON MY HARLEY
    While riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head.
    Dazed and confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked, "Are you okay?"
    As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with cleavage to die for...
    "I'm okay I think," I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look.
    She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home, so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.”
    "That's nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!"
    "Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."
    Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this."
    We arrived at her place which was just few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now."
    "Don't be silly!" she said with a smile. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"
    "Still in the ditch with the Harley, I guess."

IronBeard

Master
    ^^^

I'd have been looking for the cameras and crew. It's a trap.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    A young woman was about to finish her first year of college. Like so many others her age, she considered herself to be very liberal, and among other liberal ideals, was very much in favor of higher taxes to support more government programs, in other words redistribution of wealth.
    She was deeply ashamed that her father was a rather staunch conservative, a feeling she openly expressed. Based on the lectures that she had participated in, and the occasional chat with a professor, she felt that her father had for years harbored an evil, selfish desire to keep what he thought should be his.
    One day she was challenging her father on his opposition to higher taxes on the rich and the need for more government programs. The self-professed objectivity proclaimed by her professors had to be the truth and she indicated so to her father. He responded by asking how she was doing in school.
    Taken aback, she answered rather haughtily that she had a 4.0 GPA, and let him know that it was tough to maintain, insisting that she was taking a very difficult course load and was constantly studying, which left her no time to go out and party like other people she knew. She didn't even have time for a boyfriend, and didn't really have many college friends because she spent all her time studying.
    Her father listened and then asked, "How is your friend Audrey doing?" She replied, "Audrey is barely getting by. All she takes are easy classes, she never studies and she barely has a 2.0 GPA. She is so popular on campus; college for her is a blast. She's always invited to all the parties and lots of times she doesn't even show up for classes because she's too hung over."
    Her father asked his daughter, "Why don't you go to the Dean's office and ask him to deduct 1.0 off your GPA and give it to your friend who only has a 2.0. That way you will both have a 3.0 GPA and certainly that would be a fair and equal distribution of GPA."
    The daughter, visibly shocked by her father's suggestion, angrily fired back, "That's a crazy idea, how would that be fair! I've worked really hard for my grades! I've invested a lot of time, and a lot of hard work! Audrey has done next to nothing toward her degree. She played while I worked my tail off!"
    The father slowly smiled, winked and said gently, "Welcome to the conservative side of the fence."

Top Bottom