• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    One day a biker dies and finds himself in hell. As he is wallowing in despair, he has his first meeting with the devil...
    Satan: "Why so glum?"
    Biker : "What do you think? I'm in hell!"
    Satan: "Hell's not so bad. We actually have a lot of fun down here. You a drinking man?"
    Biker : "Sure, I love to drink."
    Satan: "Well, you're gonna love Mondays then. On Mondays, that's all we do is drink. Bombay Sapphire, tequila, Guinness, red wine, single malt scotch. We drink 'til we throw up and then we drink some more! And you don't have to worry about getting a hangover, because you're dead anyway."
    Biker : "Gee that sounds great!"
    Satan: "You a smoker?"
    Biker : "You better believe it."
    Satan: "All right! You're gonna love Tuesdays. We get the finest cigars from all over the world, and smoke our lungs out. If you get cancer, no biggie, you're already dead, remember?"
    Biker : "Wow...that's awesome!"
    Satan: "I bet you like to gamble."
    Biker : "Why, yes, as a matter of fact I do."
    Satan: "Good,' cause Wednesdays you can gamble all you want. Craps, blackjack, roulette, poker, slots, whatever. If you go bankrupt, it doesn't matter, you're dead anyhow."
    Biker : "Cool!"
    Satan: "What about Drugs?"
    Biker : "Are you kidding? Love drugs! You don't mean...?"
    Satan: "That's right! Thursday is drug day.. Help yourself to a great big bowl of crack or smack. Smoke a doobie the size of a submarine. You can do all the drugs you want. You're dead so who cares."
    Biker : "Wow! I never realized Hell was such a cool place!"
    Satan: "You gay?"
    Biker : "No......"
    Satan: "Ooooh, Fridays are gonna be tough.....

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it.
    We went to the service department and found a blonde mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver’s side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked.
    “Hey,” I announced to the technician, “it’s open!”
    To which he replied, “I know — I already got that side.”

MarkS

Master
    Finally got my Camry XLE back from my mechanic after he put another engine in it. I had ordered a rebuilt long block on August 1st that was supposed to be on the shelf, 54 days later they still didn’t know when it was going to be shipped. I canceled the order and bought a low mileage engine from LKQ Bonifay. 2 weeks later I’m driving my car again and saved almost 2 grand. Only a 6 month warranty but if it last that long with no problems it should be good considering there was 324+ thousand on the old engine

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Finally got my Camry XLE back from my mechanic after he put another engine in it. I had ordered a rebuilt long block on August 1st that was supposed to be on the shelf, 54 days later they still didn’t know when it was going to be shipped. I canceled the order and bought a low mileage engine from LKQ Bonifay. 2 weeks later I’m driving my car again and saved almost 2 grand. Only a 6 month warranty but if it last that long with no problems it should be good considering there was 324+ thousand on the old engine
    22R??

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    A preacher was completing a temperance sermon. With great expression he said, "If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river."
    With even greater emphasis, his arms in the air, he said, "And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river."
    And then finally, with a raised voice he finished, "And if I had all the whiskey in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river." He sat down and revered silence filled the church.
    O'Malley, the song leader who dozed off during the sermon, stood up very cautiously and announced with a smile, "For our closing song, let us sing Hymn #365: "Shall We Gather at the River."

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

Raven

Master

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Top Bottom