• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    karahoco10-540x718.jpg
    Kara Santorelli, 18, lost her life when her vehicle was struck by a wrong-way driver on Highway 29 near Quintette Road at 12:41 a.m. last Friday.

Family and friends are invited to a Celebration of Life this Saturday, March 25, at the Pensacola Beach Pier. (For the complete obituary, click here.)

Family members have also established a GoFundMe help to help with final expenses.

“Kara had the most beautiful smile and the sweetest soul. Everyone that knew her, loved her,” the GoFundMe reads. “She was looking forward to graduating in May and her future was bright! Kara loved spending time at the beach or on the boat and with friends and family. Kara worked at the local restaurant, Jimmy’s Grill, in Molino. She will be greatly missed.”

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    tell us about your UTV...who makes it, good vs bad, worth the money, etc...
    It's a Pug F570. 2x6. Vanguard 18hp. Splicer 1 speed gear box. F/R 4x4 chain drive with comet centrifugal clutch v belt. Used to be built in meridian Mississippi. Electric dump bed. Has fold out seat for 2-3 in bed. 18mph top speed. Can haul +1000 lbs. It's a workhorse not a high speed toy. Tow hitch. Parts available from NAPA.
    After getting the bugs out of the carb it's been good. Haven't stuck it yet, and been thru some nasty stuff. When really stuck it just pushes thru. Want to convert it to tracks. Needs a pintle mount for a beltfed gun on the bed.
    Frogpond makes em now called a back40. Works great for work stuff.
    ** no epa or computer $hit.

MarkS

Master
    Just realized that I somehow put a couple of members on ignore. I usually enjoy their posts unlike some others so once I noticed I had ignored them I switched settings so I could see their posts. I don’t ignore anyone on hear as differing perspectives can be educational even if it’s just to realize that their elevator doesn’t quite make it to the top floor. lol

IronBeard

Master
    Just realized that I somehow put a couple of members on ignore. I usually enjoy their posts unlike some others so once I noticed I had ignored them I switched settings so I could see their posts. I don’t ignore anyone on hear as differing perspectives can be educational even if it’s just to realize that their elevator doesn’t quite make it to the top floor. lol
    In all the forums I belong to, I have 'ignored' only one person, and that is per their request.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    2 blackhawks down @ ft campbell, multiple deaths...

EDIT, 9 dead

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    First word I saw said two helicopters on NVG training flight collided. Witness reports seem to point that way, but we'll have to wait. Probably won't be much more until next of kin are notified.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    The weather Channel has just gone into ridiculous. Atmospheric river storms- Wth? Are those?? Maybe its a California thing? The lack of water emergency is now a flood emergency....

Raven

Master
    UK Muslims outnumber UK gays like 2 to 1 :)
    This ought to get real interesting...

I bet the UK votes to reinstate their God-given gun rights after the first few thousand UK gays get ritualisticly slaughtered :)

Screenshot_20230404-165530.png
    Screenshot_20230404-165742.png
    Screenshot_20230404-165956.png

IronBeard

Master
    Muslims have a different view on "gay" than we westerners. Through their lens, only the "receiver" is gay/unclean. Weird @#$% ya pick up in different parts of the world....

Latest posts

Top Bottom