• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

Raven

Master
    Well, this paves the way for Tucker Carlson to become even bigger. It was persecution that spread Christianity in the first century to the far corners of the known world... and it will be persecution that will spread the Republican ideals far and wide too. Alex Jones was a Fox News host that got fired too and look what Alex Jones became! Look how big he became and how many millions of dollars he makes every year spreading the Republican ideals on his own private news network (Infowars) one of the largest alternative news networks in the world. Glenn Beck is a fired Fox News host that took Alex Jones's seat on Fox News when Alex wouldn't sign the gag order from Fox. And when Glenn Beck started ripping off Alex Jones's news stories and putting Alex Jones's materials on Fox News behind Alex Jones's back then Glenn Beck got fired for talking about black helicopters and anti-government this and anti-Democrat that, just like Alex Jones got fired... and then Glenn Beck started his own news network (The Blaze) and became a millionaire spreading the good news to even more people than Fox News could have ever dreamed of. Neither former Fox News employee would have ever created their own private network if they were still at Fox News. Tucker Carlson getting fired from Fox News is a blessing in disguise, because now he can become even bigger

Screenshot_20230425-164827.png

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Ugh, bride is out buying, windows, doors, countertop, cabinets. Ouch. Prices on this stuff is crazy.
    And walk in shower inserts x2... on the brightside she invented copper wire fighting over a penny. :) So she's gonna find the best deal. I'm very lucky to have a frugal bride.

IronBeard

Master
    Considering that light travels at, well, the speed of light, we all see the traffic light turn green at essentially the same time. Therefore, one can logically conclude that the source of failure to go lies somewhere between the optic nerves and the gas pedal. This area requires further study. Possibly government regulation.

MarkS

Master
    The wife and I are just a few days from leaving for a month or more vacation to see this country Now that I need to save money I’m seeing deals on guns that are making me want to spend money that is going to pay for our vacation. Reckon I just need to quit looking lol not going to happen.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    The wife and I are just a few days from leaving for a month or more vacation to see this country Now that I need to save money I’m seeing deals on guns that are making me want to spend money that is going to pay for our vacation. Reckon I just need to quit looking lol not going to happen.
    Good for you. Lots of cool stuff to see right here in the US. Which way ya going? Eaat or west?? Re: guns, everytime I get on a boat I see cool stuff on here!

MarkS

Master
    Good for you. Lots of cool stuff to see right here in the US. Which way ya going? Eaat or west?? Re: guns, everytime I get on a boat I see cool stuff on here!
    Heading west, first stop is my brother in Phoenix, then to the wife’s niece in Los Vegas. After that comes the part I worry about because I can’t carry San Jose, Commifornia to the wife’s step uncle

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Heading west, first stop is my brother in Phoenix, then to the wife’s niece in Los Vegas. After that comes the part I worry about because I can’t carry San Jose, Commifornia to the wife’s step uncle
    Well be safe! and have fun. Give us a report on commie gun stores. Might be able to get some cool parts cheap.

Raven

Master
    Yep kids and that's how the car broke down Vegas and ended our westward road trip...

Where there's a will, there's a way.
    You can think of something.

Snake-Eyes

Master

You “can” carry concealed; it just wouldn’t be Commiefornia-approved.

Consider it the dangerous non-permissive urban combat zone that it is. If you choose to take your family into it, then you should have a realistic plan for the increased risks.

Ask yourself the letter-of-the-law questions: are your travel weapons even “allowed” to cross into Commiefornia? Nevermind the concealed carry issue (clutch pearls heaven forbid!), that sh!+hole has restrictions on ammunition, magazines, and named firearms even being possessed and/or “imported” into the state.

So when you leave for your roadtrip, either your entire vehicle and bags are Commiefornia-compliant or not.

Personally, I treat it like New Yorkistan and the others that are actively hostile against out-of-state license plates: they don’t need my money. I won’t go there. If I was compelled to be there, it would be by private motor vehicle (rental vehicle with in-state plates optimal), and I would not be sight seeing.

Act like a felon on the run:
    Drive smart. Avoid public interactions as much as possible. Don't stay in that environment any longer than absolutely necessary. Get back to Freedom as soon as possible. Carry a means to protect yourself and those you deem worthy of your protection. If that means of protection is “not legal” in that sh!+hole state, then do yourself a favor and don’t get caught. Actual criminals looking for victims won’t care about compliance with an already Unconstitutional law. In fact, you being a tourist makes you a better target for them BECAUSE you are even less likely to be armed.

Sucks that we have to plan road trips INSIDE THE UNITED STATES with almost warzone-level mission planning...

Snake-Eyes

Master
    San Jose is dirty-needle distance from Pelosi’s craptastic wonderland of up-is-down you-are-wrong San Francisco.

Be extra careful. Avoid ALL homeless there. Cross the street. Turn around. Not worth the possibility that you or yours become their next target of mental psychosis. They breed crazy in Commiefornia. Baked right in and encouraged to stay on drugs. F that.

No way I’d go there unarmed. Yep, if I was forced to be there, I’d piss on their Unconstitutional laws and carry smartly. I’d leave as soon as possible, too.

Good luck. Seriously.

MarkS

Master
    We’re going to avoid stopping in any large town after we leave San Jose. We will be on the interstate and only stop for fuel in small towns where the gas prices will be higher but stopping should be safer.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom